Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mainland ||Aatgarus et Lagertha||

Zek'Aram did not expect her next action, but he welcomed it without hesitation. The tender touch of her hands on his arms, making their way up to his face was not something he ever felt from a human before. Her touch was soft, unlike the touch of a demon. The way he touched her was not lustful as he expected, but more yearning and and affectionate. This was more so evident with the way she rested her forehead against his, their eyes deeply gazing into each others. He felt that it wasn't his touch that she truly wanted in this moment, but more his approval.

He then saw her inch her face closer to his, reaching in towards him for a kiss. Zek'Aram had no intention of disappointing his trophy in anyway. Slowly, he leaned in as well until both of their lips met in lush intimacy. His left hand softly slid along the small of her back, as he deepened their affectionate, intimate kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth. His lust for her was still evident, but he was much more affectionate with her than he usually was. Their tongues danced to a tune of pleasure and desire, him tasting the love that she so desired from him. Even so, he wanted her to feel his love for her in this moment, letting her know that his appreciation for her went beyond lust.

This was the beginning. She willingly accepted him in this moment, and it was his turn to show her that he wanted to give her feelings like this. Besides feelings of insatiable lust, he wanted to show her the tender side to his touch; the touch of love.

Annasalia was surprised by her own actions as much as what came next. The smooth pressure of his lips pressing against her own. Their chests touching as her mouth parted when his tongue grazed her lips. Gladly the feel of his tongue was welcomed. The taste of her pussy was still in his mouth, but she didn't relent on the kiss. Her hand moved creeping up his face until it rested on the nape of his neck, pulling him into the kiss.

Slowly his hand moved from the sheets. His fingers touching her back then crawling across her spine as he too pulled her deeper into the kiss. It was evident she had wanted his approval to be something more, as much as she might try to deny it later. Annasalia was a girl and she like so many others of her species and sex dreamed of love and compassion. Though she did not quite know what love and compassion were, she was learning slowly. Even in this strange relationship they were forming he was showing her things she had never expected from a creature such as himself.

Annasalia pressed the full of her body against his, her nose brushing against his as they kissed. Her leg moved, bumping against his as she found herself sighing contently into his mouth.

His tongue explored her mouth, wrapping itself around her own. Before she fought against his advances, fighting against all of his motions towards her. In this kiss, she willingly gave herself to him, allowing him to truly feel her for what she was. Her tongue was soft and smooth, compared to his rough, reptilian-like one. It was a feeling that he couldn't get enough of. Taking her and watching her resist him certainly did bring him pleasure, but taking her when she willingly gave herself to him...that too brought him another form of pleasure, one he found sweeter.

His left hand hold her close to him, sliding down the small of her back and making its way to her firm, round ass, where he gave her a small squeeze. Her skin was so soft against his touch, differing from how rough his was. Demon physiology was very diverse so each was built differently. His skin was very rough and thick, being a demon of a more sophisticated make up. He was one of the more powerful ones among his species, and he only deserved the best. In this case, the most beautiful creature the mortal realm could ever bring him.

Slowly, he pulled away from their kiss. His eyes wandered across her small frame, laying intimately against him. He admired the way she looked in this moment; submissive, yearning, desiring to his will. It was a good contrast to how she normally was with him thus far. He quite enjoyed how tame she was. Everything he pushed her towards was working, and he sensed very little resistance remained within her. All he had to do was keep moving in this direction and she will be his.

His left hand softly traveled up her body, feeling her soft skin against his touch, until they met her face. "You belong to me, little one." He said, his voice soft and affectionate, as he caressed her face gently. "There is no one worthy of your love than I...just as there is no mortal worthy of my presence than you."

It was quite weird how rough his tongue was. Still, it felt amazing in her mouth and other places. Right now, despite his tough skin and tongue, it tasted sweet and salty. She was pressing against him as much as she could. This was instance where she was being submission and affectionate to him. He should take advantage of this opportunity as much as possibly, it most likely wouldn't last long. Then again perhaps it would.

She moved her other arm around his neck, draping her arms around him as she pressed her lips more roughly against his. His skin was rough and it hurt her soft flesh, but at the same time it felt good. Still, her eyes moved open as he started to recoil his tongue. Her own licked his as it slowly pulled out of her mouth and allowed her to close her mouth as she stared at him.

Annasalia noticed the hand that had been on her ass now as it moved away and she blushed sighing lightly. She closed her eyes again, feeling the rough palm of his hands and claws move softly up her flesh. Further up her body it went, touching her spine, then her and moving to rest on her cheek.

Her eyes opened again as he began to speak, claiming her with his words. The feel of him caressing her cheek was different than before and she chewed on her bottom lip as he continued. She pressed her nose against his, before moving her lips to brush against his forehead with a gentle kiss giving him a sign of approval in her own way.

Zek'Aram figured that she was now ready. Her tender motions towards him told him that she was more than willing to accept him. It was his turn to let his own, pent up desires loose, as he had them built within him for a good three days. It was a lengthy process, getting her to trust him and give into him. Now that she did, he was more than willing to give her what she truly wanted.

Slowly, he removed his legplates, sliding them off from his legs subtly. His large, demon cock was then revealed to her when he lightly prodded it against the entrance of her wet, silky lips. It was remarkable, at a length of 14" and a width of 2.5." He slowly moved the tip of his length against her pussy, moving it along her wet slit. Pre-cum started to drip from his hungering cock, giving her a tease of his own fluids against hers.

"This is what you want, little girl." He softly growled in her ear, continuing to move his pre-cummed tip against her drenched sex. "I will make you a woman tonight..." His left hand slowly slid down from where it lay against her cheek, grasping her ass once more. "And after tonight, you won't know any form of pleasure greater than my own." He grinned, then rolled her on her back, as he positioned himself above her. His cock continued to move along her wet slit, continually teasing her and building her up towards a new fear, or perhaps a sense of arousal.

Annasalia wanted to stay like this for a while, soft and sweet in his arms. He was being gentle, and caring and then..he was undoing his own garments. The chain rattled against her neck, moving the collar slightly as his wrist was in motion working himself free.

At first she thought nothing of it as his face moved from her lips, his lips going to her ear. He moved her leg easily, allowing to drape over his side and then.. She felt the tip of him against her still drenched slit. Annasalia froze, tensing as he rubbed it along her slit.

Her fingers tensed on his back as he spot hotly against her ear making her shiver. The way he growled made butterflies find their way into her stomach. Still, she shook her head, moving to take her leg back and close her legs. He moved quicker than she could grabbing her ass and making her jump and gasp at the feel. "No..please..I just..-" He was rolling her on her back, spreading her legs apart with his own. Her hands were on his chest pushing him a bit. "I don't want to. Please don't.." The feel of him rubbing her with his cock was both exciting and frightening. She had just come down from her high, had an intimate sweet moment with him and now he was taking it back to a point she wasn't ready for.

Annsalia moved, trying to pick up her leg and move away from him. She managed to swing her right leg over on top of her left causing her to be in a side saddle sort of position as she tried to continue to wiggle free.

Zek'Aram sensed her fear, his large, demonic cock surely making her senses return to her. As small as she was compared to him, it was surely frightening for her to take his entire length. Still, he had waited long enough and she was ready. Even if she wanted to resist him in this moment, he knew her body was longing to feel him inside of her. This was ever evident in how drenched she was each time his cock worked its way along her slit.

Roughly, he grabbed both of her legs and forced them apart, so she was spread wide open for him. He then leaned in close to her until they were face to face. "You do, little girl. Since the day you felt my touch you have been yearning for this moment." He said to her, his voice was dark this time, closer to how it usually was except not nearly as sinister. There was still a hint of affection in his voice. "The epitome of my love for you awaits, little one..." He paused, slowly moving his hips forward, inching his clock slightly closer to her. The tip of his large cock was now completely pressed against her wet lips, parting them slightly. "Feel my love for you...receive my love for you..." He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, before moving his hands along the flesh of her legs and placing them at her hips.

He gave her ear a soft nibble, then slowly began inserting his large, erect, demon cock inside of her. Being the virgin she was, she was very tight. He could feel her sex stretch and expand around the width of his length, accommodating for his size. Despite this, it wrapped tightly against him, earning a light groan of pleasure from him. "Yes...as I expected from a beautiful virgin." He growled lightly, continuing to move his shaft slowly inside of her.

He kept moving it, slowly and steadily, until he was unable to go further. This was what proved to him she was a virgin, and he reveled in the very thought. To be taking the most beautiful creature the mortal realm could ever give him and be her first. This was a moment to be savored. He decided to pause here for a moment to let her adjust to the feeling of his large shaft inside of her. "You belong to me, little one...Are you ready to feel my love for you in its purest form?"

Annasalia beat his chest when he grasped her legs, pulling them back apart and keeping his legs firmly against her own. He was leaning down in such a manner his body trapped her beneath, not giving her any room to free herself. Annasalia's hand stayed on her chest below her neck as he leaned close to her face, his nose barely touching her own. Her eyes were large, frightened as her mind snapped back into reality of what was happening. He was going to take her, fully despite her protests. Still, there was a notion of affection ever so slight in his voice, the way it carried to her as if he was trying to coax her to relax for him. "No please!" Annasalia's muscles tensed as the large head of his cock pressed against her moist tight virgin slit. Slowly he began to part her, not entering her body but tormenting her with what was to come. "Please! Please! I'm not ready!" She squirmed, picking up her legs in a protest as her hands moved to his chest again. He leaned over her, his face by her ear, his hands on her tensed ass and his cock ready to force it's way in as her hands pushed at him.

The nibble on her ear did little to distract him when he started to impale his beast of a member inside of her. Her lips parted to him like the sea, but held onto him like a vice and her mouth parted in a cry at the awkward feel of her skin stretching to accommodate him. She could hear him, groaning in pleasure from her but her discomfort was very apparent. All the muscles in her body were tensed, not for an orgasm but by the intrusion of him forcing himself inside of her. She was whimpering, crying a bit at the feel. This was nothing like his fingers stretching her, the pain was much more intense than before. How could any woman enjoy such a thing?

Her nails dug into him, her head tilting back as she braced herself when he continued more and more. Then, there was a pause from him and his cock hitting a piece of skin inside of her. Surely that had to be the end of what he could stuff in her but alas, it was only the hymen she had held onto for so many years blocking his passage. Still, Annasalia stayed tensed for a while as he paused before her body slowly adjusted to what he had forced inside of her. Her muscles began to relax, though the pain of her stretching was still there. She knew he was not all the way inside, their hips were still far apart as he whispered in her ear asking her if she was ready. "No..!" She knew there was really no point in protesting, but this had not been what she had been expecting after their sweet, or that's what it seemed, of a conversation. "Please..just..stop. I'm not ready for the love you want!"

"It's not just the love I want, little girl." Zek'Aram said to her, his eyes staring deeply int hers. She could see that his eyes were filled with lust, yearning to take her. Amidst that, his eyes also had a hint of affection within them, affection for her. "It is the love you want...the love you desperately need. I will give you love...all of my love." He said to her, planting a soft kiss on her lips. His kiss was gentle and affectionate, a deep contrast to how his eyes stared at her, as well as the way he took her. He tried to ease her in this loving kiss, easing her in what was next to come...

After he felt she was put at ease from his kiss, he then positioned himself, ready to take her. Unlike before, instead of easing himself further into her, he quickly thrust his large, demon cock inside of her, breaking through her hymen in the process and making her his. He didn't stop thrusting inside of her until his cock was completely enveloped within her. When it was, it reached all the way to her cervix, moving a little past it.

This was a moment he savored. She was now his: the first man, or demon in this case, that she ever felt. For the moment it may seem too much for her, but in time she would grow to love it; grow to love him, if she didn't already. He rested his cock where it was deep inside of her hungering, tight sex. Only now did he pull away from their kiss, staring deeply into her eyes once more. "You truly are mine now, little one." He said to her softly, giving her another small kiss, "Feel the love of our unholy union...for all eternity you will be mine..." He said, then softly planted several kisses along her neck.

He couldn't help but let out a low, pleasurable growl, feeling her tight, virgin pussy wrap around his large, demon cock. It was like nothing he ever felt before. Unlike other mortal women he has taken before, she truly was special. A beauty from the outside and the inside. Feeling her tightly clamp around him only increased his lust for her.

His hands firmly grasped her ass, as he prepared himself to further express his love for her. "Scream for me, little one...Let me know how much you want me...how much you love me."

Annasalia looked into his eyes, her eyes big in fear. He was trying to calm her as he spoke, telling her this is what she wanted. She did in fact want this in a way, but not at this moment. This was not how she wanted to have done this, not this way when she was still slightly angry at him still. Then, he kissed her. Gentle, rough with the texture of his skin against her own...she closed her eyes taking in the sweet kiss. Her hands slide up his chest to his neck moving until her arms wrapped around him. The kiss was distracting, but sweet and enjoyable. She forgot for the moment that he was inside of her and she felt that he could o further anyways so there was no point to be frightened.

Then his hips thrusted forward ripping the skin of her hymen apart. Her eyes shot open as she screamed against his lips in pain. Fingers tensing as well as her legs. With one strong thrust he had forced every single menacing inch inside of her tight snatch. Her pussy throbbed against him at the pain as she cursed and cried from the feel. Her brows were furrowed as she squirmed from the agonizing feel. She had thought it could not possibly get more painful than when he was just stretching her out. Now she knew she was very wrong.

Her hands were moving to her face to wipe the tears away and hold her head as her body shook. He pulled away from the kiss to look into her teary face as she sobbed. He was kissing her neck then, trying to help her to stop tensing but Annasalia couldn't get comfortable, she didn't feel any comfort at that moment. "It hurts! Please take it out!"

Her screams of pain were music to his ears. He had no doubts that her first time would be painful for her, especially if it was with him. As much as her pain was his pleasure, he knew that it would soon be her pleasure as well. He could feel her wrap tightly around him, keeping him there inside of her. Her body wanted more, did not want him to leave. He felt her body adjust to his entire length, making a low, pleasurable growl escaped his breath, feeling the incredible tightness of her virgin sex around him.

Zek'Aram slowly lifted his face from where it was placed against her neck, halting the kisses he was giving her. His right hand slid up her body, feeling her every tense muscle from his penetration, until it reached her face. He then softly wiped away her tears along with her. "The pain is only temporary, my sweet." He whispers to her softly. His voice was affectionate, but certainly filled with lust. He was enjoying the feeling of her hot, tight, virgin pussy wrapped around his large, hard, demon cock, and he made no effort to conceal this. "Soon, only our lust will remain...and our love." He continued, planting a soft, but lustful kiss on her lips, as his right hand slid down her body once more, resting against her hips.

They lay like that for a duration to allow her time to adjust to his length, as well as yearn for it. Zek'Aram knew it won't be long until she learned to lust for this feeling. All throughout her adjustment, he continually gave her soft, lustful, delicate kisses on her lips. If his lust for her wasn't apparent before, it was now. He made it all the more clear to her that all he wanted was to take her for his own and release his unholy seed deep within her.

Annasalia's whole body was tensed beyond repair at that moment. Not even bothering to notice his hand as it crept up along her body passing over her rips, her breast, her shoulder to her face. Only when he started to wipe the tears away from her eyes with her to did blink and sniffle to look at him. He was whispering to her, telling her this was only temporary. It felt like this pain would last forever, but she felt comfort in his words.

The demon's enjoyed pain and lust, but lust was more wanted than anything else. She could hear the lust in his voice, see it in his eyes how badly he was holding back from doing more to her at this moment. He kissed her then and she couldn't help but smile softly at him. It was apparent he wanted his own pleasure as much as he wanted to give her pleasure. She moved her arms wrapping them around his neck as she sniffled what was left of her tears.

It took several minutes for her muscles to start to relax, her pussy relaxing and forming around his monster of a cock. The kisses were soft and distracting giving her more reason to relax than before. She sighed contently, just the feel of him being inside her like this was enough for her.

Placing one more kiss upon her lips, Zek'Aram deepened it, intertwining his tongue with hers. This kiss was filled with lust, telling her what was to come. His hands traveled among her body, taking in the feeling of her soft, smooth skin, before resting against her hips. By now, he felt her pussy tighten completely around his large, demonic cock. He could feel it pulling him in, hungering for a long awaited release. He too was desperate for his own release. Since the moment he laid eyes on her, one thing filled his mind constantly: to make her his own.

There were no more words to speak now. All that was left for him to do was take her, and listen to the song of her desire for him. With these last few thoughts, Zek'Aram held fast to her hips and began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her tight, dripping cunt. He would create a small gap between her cervix and the head of his cock with each thrust, widening the gap every consequent thrust. His thrusts were slow, yet firm, making it ever more evident of his lust for her.

He then removed himself from their kiss, a low growl coming from his breath, as he continued to thrust his cock in and out if her at a steady rhythm. Her virgin pussy felt...incredible. It maintained its tight hold against his demonic girth. She truly was a creature of pure beauty...and she was his alone. He leaned closer to her during his thrusts at this thought, letting a soft breath escape his lips against the region between her neck and shoulders. Then, without warning, he bit her neck there, applying just enough pressure to give her pleasure, but not enough to make her bleed. The moment he did this, his thrusts began to speed up, making her further feel his lust for her.

The sounds of their bodies just being pressed against one another breathing was..something else to her. Then the feeling of his tongue in her mouth once more, the intimate kiss he coaxed her into. Annasalia enjoyed this moment, eyes closed, breasts pressed against his rough skin, arms around his neck and lips pressed strongly against his. She could hear and feel him breath against her..inside of her. The notion of being able to feel him breath inside of her was something else, and the sharing of silent kisses was something pleasant.

The kiss seemed to get rougher when he started to pull out. Annasalia made soft sounds in surprise at the feel, her legs relaxed and spread. She didn't protest at first, figuring he was going to set her from his monster cock. He must have been halfway out as her walls moved back in place, holding onto what little big of his cock he left inside before..he shoved himself into her. It was a powerful thrust, slow and strong. The force caused her lips to slip from his, her left leg raise as she let a soft cry of pleasure out. Annasalia wasn't quite sure how to react, her body had seemed to respond for her, but..the feeling of that one thrust was something else. It was different than his fingers or his tongue and him moving inside of her to split her hymen had been painful but now..She wasn't quite sure until he thrusted again and again and..Annasalia wasn't fighting at that moment. With each thrust she was moaning and shuddering, her left leg had wrapped around his without her realizing it. The waves of pleasure that came through her body with each movement of his hips was unbearably pleasurable.

The movements were steady and powerful. Annasalia was moaning, her head on the pillow when he pulled away from the kiss to growl. Her brows were furrowed with each thrust and with each motion of him pulling out her face relaxed. A giggle left her lips as his face moved to tickle her neck. Only when he bit her did she yelp in surprise and squirm. Although the motion of his hips caused her to stop. Her hands slipped moving under his arms to grasp at his back. Her eyes rolled back into her head with his faster thrusts as she whimpered and whined in pleasure. She felt she needed to hold on, like she might slip if she didn't grasp onto him for dear life. Her body twisted under him, her pussy gripping him tighter as she kicked her right leg in her pleasure. "..Ah...F-Fuck!" The words slipped past her moaning lips as she tried to hold onto herself, try to keep her wits about her.

Her moans of pleasure drove his lust to no end. His hips were grinding against hers now, thrusting his cock in and out of her tight, virgin sex in a steady rhythm. His thrusts were fast, long, and hard, filled with lust. The thought of her falling to her own desires for him made him yearn to take her even more. But, as much as he wanted to release his unholy seed within her, he wanted to make this last. He wanted their union to last to the point where she will be unable to feel any form of pleasure from anyone else, to the point where she will yearn for his demonic cock, as well as making her first time a lustful experience she won't ever be able to forget.

His hands found their way to her ass, where he squeezed her roughly. His soft, affectionate movements were replaced by ones of pure lust. The way he squeezed her, bit her, and took her made this all more obvious. His lust for her grew with each hard thrust into her virgin cunt, feeling it pull himself in for more. By the way it felt, she did not want him to leave her, which he was glad to oblige to. He took much pleasure in their unholy union, and he would not have it end if he could help it.

Zek'Aram's thrusts became more rough and lustful with each passing moment. The tip of his demon cock drove deep inside of her with each thrust, reminding her just how big he was. Lustful grunts began to escape from his breath where his teeth held onto her flesh, letting her know how much he wanted to take her and how much he was enjoying the sound of her screams.

Her hands were slipping off his skin with each movement of his hips. The way his hips gyrated against her own, his skin brushing against her clit and causing her to whimper and shake. Her body was getting closer to release with each stroke inside of her. The feeling of him pushing along her every wall inside of her, tormenting and controlling her body by however he moved it was something spectacular.

Annasalia's head was tilted back on the bed as he gripped her ass for leverage. The feel of his teeth clenched on her neck was giving her more reason to cry out in her moans of pleasure and slight discomfort. Annasalia tried to remain in control but the more his cock thrust and rubbed against her g-spot, she was losing it.

With the hot groans coming from his lips, the feel of his breath hot on her neck not letting go...she started to scream as her body convulsed in pleasure. It only seemed to contain itself for a while before she was squirming and crying as she orgasmed, drool rolling off the corner of her mouth. Her chest lifted off the bed, pressing into his as her feet planted themselves around his legs, her hips moving up a bit with her uncontrollable orgasm.

Zek'Aram felt her body tense and press up against his, along with her virgin pussy squeeze tightly around his large, demon cock. Her loud, lustful scream accompanied her body's tenseness, telling him that she reached her orgasm. He took this moment to intensify his thrusts, knowing how sensitive her pussy was.

Lust fully enveloped him at this moment. He rose up from where he lay against her, his teeth letting go of her neck, as he practically lifted her from where she lay. His hands then gripped onto her wrists, and he resumed his rough thrusts inside of her. He handled her mor roughly in this position, with him pulling her body onto his massive shaft with her arms during each thrust. His thrusts were relentless at this point, practically drilling himself inside of her.

He was not quite finished with her yet. She had yet to feel the full extent of love and pleasure he could give her. Her sensitive state was only the beginning. Bringing her to her first orgasm allowed her to fall towards him. His rough, relentless, lustful thrusts in her orgasm-induced state served to lead her to him, to accept her place by his side, and to bring her to the realization that he was all she needed and wanted.

Annasalia was squirming, but he didn't relent on his thrusting. In fact he was more aggressive with her during her orgasm, causing the poor thing to scream louder. Finally, her muscles he relaxed as she tried to catch her breath only to find him holding onto her hands and using those as leverage. Her brows were furrowed as she groaned and whimpered at the feel.

Though she tried fighting it, the feel of his hips smacking against her own after her first orgasm was making her moan louder. Annasalia's arms were twitching trying to get free as her muscles in her legs bunched and relaxed several times. "Ah!..Ah!" Annasalia's back fell back onto the bed. Her face tilted looking at him as she could feel herself getting closer to another orgasm.

She couldn't really find any words to reply. She was too wound up in the pleasurable feeling of his cock inside of her. Though she couldn't control her body and the feeling was odd to her, he had complete control over how she felt. Her head tilted back as she cried in pleasure, muscles starting to tense. "Fuck!"

Zek'Aram continued to drive his cock deep within her squirming body, pulling her against his large, demon erection as he did so. His lust was driven by her lustful moans, as well as her tight, wet pussy squeezing against him. He could hear her moans become more desperate with pleasure, telling him that it won't belong until she is brought to her second orgasm by his unholy length.

"Yes...cum for me again, little girl." He grunted, although his words probably fell upon deaf ears by the way she was screaming. He never relented on his thrusts, in fact he intensified them. Their hips grinded against each other at an incredible pace. The tip of his demonic cock continually rammed against the depths of her pussy, rough and hard, driving him closer and closer to releasing his seed. He could feel it close now, roughly pulling her arms, along with the rest of her body against his length.

Sweat rolled across her pale flesh. Her teeth were barred face twisted in pleasure, her breasts were bouncing up and down at an amazing pace with the motion of his choke. The chain connected to the collar rattled as her hands tensed.
Her toes started curling as her hair started sticking to her flesh.

His words rippled into her ears and core fueling her lust. Her body rose off the bed again as she started convulsing screaming and crying in pleasure as a second orgasm quickly melted into a third. A scream turned into a curling shriek of pleasure. One that echoed off the walls and out of the room of her bedroom. Annasalia was squirming crying as her hips gyrated against his in her orgasm.

He continued to relentlessly drive his cock in and out of her, allowing her to ride her orgasm. With the way he felt her pussy tightly wrap around his cock, he knew that her body now yearned for him. It was not difficult for him to bring her body to carnal heights of ecstasy. Even if her mind and will fought against him, her body was now his. All that was left for him to do was to seal the deal and make his mark upon her...

His rough, relentless thrusts within her continued for another few moments. His grunts became more feral, expressing to her that he too was near. The tightness of her virgin sex around his demonic length, along with her convulsions from her orgasms and her lustful, wanton cries brought him much pleasure.

He felt himself closer than ever now, the pleasure that her body gave him was driving him to his long-awaited, impending release. With one last long, forceful thrust, he released his unholy seed within her, pulling her entire body against his length. A low, lustful, growl escaped his breath, as he came inside of her, filling up her tight, virgin pussy with his demonic seed. The full culmination of his lust and love for her filled up her womanhood, completing their unholy union.

The pleasure was unbearable, but even more so when he was grunting and groaning. His cock was throbbing against her convulsing walls. His hips coated with her juices and a bit of blood from breaking her hymen. On top of that he was pulling her body against his cock as she screamed and convulsed uncontrollably and then..

The last thrust set her off guard causing her body to shake and shudder as his warm seed shot wave after wave inside of her. It coated the inside of her collecting and dominating her virgin womb as she squirmed and looked at him. Her lips were parted in a gasp. Brows furrowed as her head tilted in a manner to look down at their joined hips. Now fully pressed against hers keeping her legs spread eagle. He kept his hands wrapped around her wrists as she groaned at the feel of his seed inside of her.

Still, there was nothing really to say. Annasalia could not think, she was panting, sweat covered and now..she was completely his. Despite all her protests and her mind fighting him, he had claimed her and she couldn't deny that anymore.

Zek'Aram slowly lay himelf atop of her with his cock still deep within her, throbbing softly as it released the last remnants of his seed. His hands let go of her wrists and moved along her sides until they rested at her hips. He then held her softly in a warm embrace, as the heated moment of their unholy consummation subsided.

Her body was now his. If she did not know it yet, she would soon find out. It was not widely known, but certain demons had very potent chemistry, able to warp the will of any they came into contact with. Zek'Aram, being a greater demon of immense power, had a most potent chemistry. Her body will soon accept the effects of his unholy seed, and she would be forever chained to him. Each and every thought that crosses her mind will be of him, every touch he gives her will be pure ecstasy, and she will yearn for his demon cock to take her again and again.

He then softly sent a few kisses along her neck. Her body was his, and so he wanted to ease her to that realization. "This is our love in its purest form, little one." He whispered to her, lifting himself from her neck and gazing deeply into her golden orbs, "I am all that you will need...and there's nothing I desire other than you." He said to her, his voice soft and affectionate. He then gave her an intimate kiss on the lips, as the two of them rested in the blissful feeling of their combined orgasms.

Sweat rolled over her eyes as she closed them. "Shit.." Was the only real word she could manage to voice as the aftershock of her orgasms overtook her. Her legs were shaking constantly, her head spinning and a soft ringing in her ear. He was moving, keeping himself inside of her as he leaned down and..hugged her.

As soon as her wrists were free she moved then back and forth slowly. Her whole body was moving in slow motion, like she was drugged. Her hands found his chest and slide across his rough skin up his neck and to his back as she groaned. Her body was his, but she didn't quite realize how much her body belonged to him now.

"Ah.." Annasalia shivered at the kisses against her flesh. Waves poured over her with each moment his lips made contact with her flesh, pleasure. It caused her heart to race, though it was already trying to break it's way out of her rib cage, as he moved in to kiss her. His words were on deaf ears, Annasalia seemed to be quite out of it as she yawned. "I need.." Her mind was trying to process what it needed at that moment, to be clean. "..to wash."

Zek'Aram grinned, granting her wish. Slowly, he withdrew his demon cock out of her still-pulsing pussy. No doubt she felt each inch of his enormous phallus withdraw from her, as he felt her pussy lightly sucking on him still, not wanting him to leave. It took a few moments, but eventually his entire length left her, freeing her womanhood from being plugged.

He then sat up on the bed, seating himself at the side of it. His gaze traveled over to her laying form, taking in her spent body. Even now she looked beautiful: covered in sweat from his lust, her senses dulled by her own pleasure, and her womanhood, no longer virgin and spilling with both of their love. His left hand softly lay against her cheek, caressing it. "Rest well, little one...for now." He said to her, his eyes filled with both affection and a certain deviousness behind it. After saying so, he placed his hand against her collar and undid it. He then rose from where he sat against the bed and re-secured his legplates, leaving the room shortly after and closing the door behind him.

The room she was kept in had everything she needed to rejuvenate herself. He left her for now, a grin forming on his lips as he descended the tower, going off to conduct what ever business was required of him. Their first night of love came to a close, but their love story was only beginning. He knew it would not belong until she found out what he truly meant when he said she belonged to him.

Back
Top Bottom