Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF 1x1 search~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunlun

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone,
I'm still getting Roleplay requests and I feel bad, I guess putting it in my profile isn't public enough...
I am away, I'm not sure I'll ever return. I loved the time I spent here, the friends made and amazingly smutty role plays had my heart racing!
I am engaged, and my Fiance does not like me being on here sadly, out of respect for him I gave it up willingly.
If something happens and he changes his mind I'll be back here in a heartbeat! I swear!
And to some of my old friends, if that happens, I'll be hitting you up!
But for now,
see you all later, have some super smutty plays for me, and be good people.

Hello, my name is Lunlun~ I am 24 so I am legal however I am still somewhat new to smutty role plays. I am a woman. In an average roleplay I can usually post 2 paragraphs, sometimes 5 depending on how awesome I am that day.
I love forbidden love. I eat it up. Just saying!
I play females that are mostly submissive. I also like being uppity.
I love doubling or having multiple characters but am also good with just 1x1.
Threads>Messenger>PMs>Emails Also for images Anime>Descriptions>Real
I am willing to do no smut role-plays just talk to me about it.

Everyone needs some Rules to follow right?
Here is my F-list. If it's in the NO section DON'T ASK I will not do it. Period. If it's in the Maybe section, I will bend.
Don't care how much you post just please try to have good enough grammar that I can understand it. ^-^
I don't care if you are a man, woman, or both, or even a man/woman who identifies as a woman/man/anything else I will role play with you.
My biggest pet peeves are being ditched in a role play or asked to meet up irl.
I may say I am mostly submissive but that doesn't mean you can push me around outside of the role play! Stop trying! Also, I will play dominate women if you prefer or the role play needs it, Just because I'm more aligned sub doesn't mean I can't or don't dom.
PLEASE PLEASE Don't flake. I may poof from time to time, check my Journal it will always say if something is going on with me. I will ALWAYS come back and ALWAYS answer. If you see me posting in my other threads but I haven't answered you then you can shoot me a message like 'what the hell?' who knows I may have lost your message, happens RARELY.

I LOVE Big long term role plays but if you're looking for a role play with little or no plot check out my Quick Smut thread.

Here are just a few things I am interested in!

Plots --

--Plots with lots of story and some smut

Darkness Covers
They live in a land and time of darkness. The sun barely shines like a lightbulb going out and demons have taken over, shadow demons. They hide in the darkness and can't stand the light. Since there is a large lack of light villages are few and far between. We live in what was once California, but since our world is gone the Earth has taken back over and we are surrounded by forest, by them. Since these creatures are demon and darkness demons and people with powers are looked down upon and given the dangerous jobs.
-I will be a human female and a Kenomomimi female.
-Involves drama, twists, and some smut.
-You will be a best friend(that becomes more) to the main girl, that can be your only character or you can have more
-Both our main characters will have secret abilities, mine can create light, yours can understand the demons.

--Plots with some story some smut

Dreaming of you
She was a good girl, but she'd started having wild dreams. He was a demon and he started having dreams he loved. Little did they know, they were sharing dreams. So what happens when they meet on the street?
-You will play a demon of your choice.
-I will play a shy girl

Hunting for You
His reason is to hunt demons. Hers is to sing. What will happen when these two meet?
-I will play a demoness hiding as a human
-You are a demon hunter

I need your body
She is a ghost and needs someone to love. He can see her, touch her, and more.
-I will be a ghost trapped in this realm.
- Will involve possession.

Fandoms -- Can be Cannon or OC

Anime!~
Really wanting a Heaven's Lost Property rp
Inuyasha
SAO
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) (Love me some Demon Butlers)
Fairy Tail
The World God Only Knows
Chobits
Shugo Chara (IkutoxOC) (Ikuto is 17-or-18 it's not specified in the series. I would love you for this)
Card Captor (New Generation)

Games!~
Legend of Zelda

Some images I like just because I can!

Alright, I have always liked legend of Zelda. I'm game =D

If I read the rules correctly this would be considered a fan based roleplay session? since the use of established characters will be used?

Pazzo said:
Alright, I have always liked legend of Zelda. I'm game =D
If I read the rules correctly this would be considered a fan based roleplay session? since the use of established characters will be used?

Yes it should be. Would you like to be an OC or a Cannon character?
Also thanks for the reply ^-^

I am tempted to ask for the Honor of roleplaying Gannon =D BWAHAHAHA

This was your request though, so you can assign me a character if you like (You idea was for a session between Link and the spirit in his sword named Fi right?)

*EDIT* I'm sorry, it was for a "what if" scenario where the weapon fell into the wrong hands. Tell me more, and what you had in mind (IE goals and conditions for the session)

Gannon would be fine! The actual idea that popped this into my head was actually Fi x Ghirahim
And obviously a little out of cannon character since Fi doesn't have much emotion in the games.

Pazzo said:
Either or works for me. If you want to try PMs send me a PM, otherwise start a thread in the Fanfic section

Okay I'll make a thread! Last question, would you mind starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom