Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Organization 13 new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so incredibly nervous. Saix was leading me to the Round Room, to join the Organization. He had found me wandering the Realm of Darkness, and he brought me back here. I was a Nobody, and we are empty shells of people who were turned into Heartless.
I walked into the Round Room, with my hood on, and under my hood I counted 13 people, including Saix. The man in front of me, who had silver spiked hair, said, "Everyone, say hello to our number 14, Varxen."
To my left, I saw a teenager- looking boy, with bright red spiked hair, two teardropped shaped dots under his eyes, and bright green eyes, say, "Xion look-alike," under his breathe.
To my right, a redhead with blue eyes yell, "SHUT UP, AXEL!" The man in front of me said, "Axel! Roxas! Do not have that kind of attitude when we have a newcomer! Varxen, you are dismissed."
I pulled off my cloak to look around better, and I felt my purple hair fall onto my back. Some boy with a giant guitar-looking thing point at me, smile, and wink. He had spiked, blonde hair, and some strands fell onto his forehead.
I covered my mouth and giggled. I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around. The redhead said, "Hi. I'll show you around. I'm Roxas." I nodded, and he showed me around the castle.

After he had showed me around, we went to a place that looked like we could relax. I sat down on one of the couches in there, and the boy with a guitar-thing walked up to me.
"Hey, Varxen. I'm Demyx." He put his hand out for me to shake it, and I just looked at it. He frowned and walked away.
The green-eyed dude walked in the room, and walked up to me and Roxas. "Hey Varxen It's nice to meet you. The name's Axel." He then pointed at his temple. "Got it memorized?" I giggled, and said, "Yes." Suddenly, a girl with yellow hair walked up to us, and said, "Oh, look! The newcomer talks!" I raised my hand, and thunder came booming out of it, making her fly back.
Roxas' eyes opened wide. "How did you do that!? With Larxene?!" I shrugged.
Suddenly, Axel turned to Roxas and said, "We should take her to the usual spot, Roxas. Like with Xion." He nodded, and glanced at me.
Axel said, "Come on, Varxen. We want to take you somewhere, to welcome you into the Organization." I stood up, and followed them both into a portal.

We came out onto the top of a building. Roxas and Axel went to the front of the building, and I followed behind them, silently. They sat at the edge, and I sat next to Axel. He reached into a bag, and pulled out three ice-creams. he handed one to me, and I bit into it.
It was delicious! It tasted salty, but sweet. "It's salty, but it's sweet." Roxas chuckled under his breathe. "That's exactly what I said when I first tried it." I took another bite, and I glanced over at Roxas. There were tears in his eyes.
"Roxas..." He looked around, and wiped his face. "I'm fine." I looked over at Axel, and suddenly, my head was spinning. Memories of my old life flashed through my mind, and I saw a girl about my age with red hair, purple shorts, and a white shirt standing next to a blonde girl in a white dress. I felt myself falling, and I muttered, "Namine..."
I felt myself slam into the side of the building, and I heard a voice calling my name. I blacked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom