Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a Great Youth Worker (Celebstars & Fadereaper)

celebstars

Pulsar
Standing outside the entrance for visitors, the twenty one year old woman waited to be buzzed in. Wearing black heels, they gave her a heightened feel and allowed her to look many people in the eye. A black pencil skirt to her knees showed off some amazing calves and a round firm ass which was just asking to be spanked and groped.

The sound of the door scared her as it was buzzed open. The girl had been day dreaming, looking at the surrounding area of the school, a massive courtyard in front of it with trees and grass areas.

Taking hold of the handle Debby opened the door and stepped inside, hearing the lock behind her as it closed. Walking up to reception, she signed herself in as a guest, taking a badge and clipping it on to her white shirt which had a black collar and was sleeveless, showing her bare arms. Brushing her long silk smooth brown hair out of her face, it fell over her shoulder and landed just above the middle of her back.

Debby walked in to the school, everyone was in class, their final lesson of the day meaning the halls were empty, she had a class booked upstairs on the second level to tell students about a youth club opening up in the local area.

Donovan was on his way to the club that was being taught by some new young lady, he was not too concerned with the topic of the club but new it was a way to get out of the house and be out to do his own thing. So with a phone in hand, he walked while keeping his eyes glued to it. The young man of 15 was making his way to the room, stopping at it proper and grabbing hold of the door to push it down and then pull the door out to walk inside.

Donovan was a young man, with a youthful teenager face, shaggy black hair, blue eyes, and creamy white skin. He was at this moment wearing a red t-shirt over white long sleeve shirt, he wore blue jeans and white shoes. Pulling the door out, he slid into the room and looked about. First thing he noticed, he was the only person in this class. He was a bit confused, the youth club should have more people right? Maybe, he was in the wrong room?

No, he double checked the door and found it to be the right one. So with a shrug he would find a desk at the front of the room, walking toward it he dropped his black backpack on the ground and slid into his chair. He looked about, waiting for someone to enter the room to start explaining the peculiar situation.

Debby climbed the stairs to the upper floor and headed in to the room. Turning her back on the class briefly she soon spun after the door closed and she saw a student inside.

"Oh, hey, I wasn't expecting anyone yet, shouldn't you be in class? I haven't even set up yet." Walking over to the teacher's desk, she took it as her own, putting her black leather bag underneath to prevent anyone from seeing it or even stealing it.

"I'm Debby, you are?" She grasped her hands together, walking over to him and standing over the boy as he was at a desk. "So you shouldn't be in a class like everyone else?" Flicking some hair behind her she was full of worry that she would get in trouble with the school. "Maybe come back at four? It is when the class starts."

He smirked when she came in and asked if he should be in class instead of here, "I don't have a period at this time so I figured I'd show up. See how your class is and your little club is, you can call me Donovan." He said with a smirk, his eyes looking her up and down. Shamelessly eyeing her up with a grin on his face, she had a nice ass that he wanted to spank hard. A pair of heavy breasts he wanted to squeeze around, all of which was attractive in the young woman. "So, now that me being here isn't actually a problem. What is your little program anyway? Maybe I can help you set up, I got time."

He said as he looked at the door, he knew the bell was going to ring soon. Somehow though, he felt that they would find themselves alone in this room for quite some time. "Well Debby, I'm sure that you are rather interested in my class predicament which is fine I assure you. I would like to know more about this club of your's."

"Oh OK, well nothing is set up yet, so you will have to wait to find out the details." Debby was unaware that he was looking her up and down, taking in her figure and body.

"I'm just going to talk about a new youth club opening up, taking on members if they want to join. We will go through some things here that will be going on at the club." She replied, brushing her long hair with her fingers combing through it. "If you want to help set it up, move all the tables to the edge of the room and put some chairs in a large circle."

The room was filled with screeching of furniture, the metal legs causing friction against the hard surface of the floor. "Excellent" she remarked, holding a clipboard and pen. "Can you fill out your details for me?" She handed him the equipment.

The young boy would shrug his shoulders when she started to explain she was still setting up and would have to wait. He stood up from where he sat and was already starting to grab the chairs to help out, putting chairs in their place proper as he set up the room for their exercise. When he was finally finished, he chose one chair that was his for the moment and would look up at her when she offered him a pen and clipboard.

Shrugging he would take the two in hand and started to read through the requested information list, and wrote it in with his sketchy handwriting. When he was finished he clipped the pen back on, handing the item back to her with a smirk as he looked about. "School should be getting out soon, so your emphatic others should be here momentarily." He said looking up at Debby, with a smile as he let his eyes wander over her shamelessly.

"Great thanks" she said, taking the clipboard back in hand and putting it on the desk ready for anyone else who might come. The young woman sat behind the table, uploading the boy's details on to the system of the club as she waited. Fifteen minutes had passed and no one had showed up yet, which was quite a humiliation for her.

"They would have got lost or something right? I would have thought people would have been keen to show up?" Looking at the student she seemed disheartened but smiled nevertheless, her lipstick making her teeth shine more brightly.

"We will give it another five minutes and hope some more show up." Outside of the window, the road was covered in teens who were just desperate to get home.

Donovan watched as she looked on in humiliation at the students all desperate to leave, he knew they wouldn't be showing up as she commented about how they would get lost. "Maybe, although it is their own school to get lost in so." He said with a shrug and not quite wanting to be helpful to her predicament, it was rather humiliating that no one would show up.

However, as Donovan smiled thinking to himself. When he was finished with what he wanted to get out of this, abusing it as he could, he would definitely be throwing his words around the school about how much fun it is.

After five minutes finally passed Donovan looked up at Debby, "sorry to say Debby but, looks like no one is showing up. Well, aside from me of course. So, I figure we should at least get through your program to not actually waste it all. What is it we will be doing today?"

The girl couldn't hide her disappointment, but she looked up the boy in her skirt and white sleeveless shirt with a smile. "Ok, well we were going to do some bonding exercises, you see the youth center, we want people to build trust, form relationships, it is about getting to know each other, have fun, looking past gender, race, religion."

Debby went on, she stood in the middle of the circle of chairs and lifted her hands up to him, motioning him to stand up. "I want you to stand in front of me with your back facing me. Then I want you to close your eyes, cross your hands against your chest and fall towards me."

This was a trust exercise, and Debby had done it on numerous occasions at other schools.

The man would smirk and nod as she made this request of him, he stood up and started walking toward her. Shrugging his shoulders he turned around till his back faced her just as she requested of him, closing his eyes he crossed his arms. Slowly, he started to tilt back. He was already shaking and soon he started falling, his body edging closer to her own as he fell in her direction. "I hope you catch me!" He requested, he would not take well if she just let him fall.

As soon as he fell back, her arms reached out and caught his weight, her hands reaching under his arms. "Of course I will, it is about trust. I trust you." Moving in front of him after helping him to his feet, the woman stood in front of him now, her shapely body with curves for one so young made her sexy. A flick of her hair over her shoulder brought a breeze of her perfume towards the boy, allowing him to get a whiff of her scent.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she closed her eyes and leaned back, letting all of her weight fall towards him. She trusted him to catch her of course, no one had let her drop just yet.

He would smirk as he watched her fall backwards after the little show of him falling into her own, he nodded and watched her fall back and soon was catching her in his arms. He wondered, what could he get away with in these trust excercises? Maybe, one he could exploit the trust and let her feel for 'something else' he had and wanted to offer her? He nodded and would hold her for a moment, letting her linger in his arms before letting her stand up straight again. "Oh I see, a trust excercise. Do you have other ones of this type?" He asked, curious what this group was about.

As she caught him, she smiled and laughed, it was always a thrill to just fall and hope someone would catch you. Debby stood back up, pulling her skirt down a little and sorting out her sleeveless shirt as it had got a bit tighter with the exercise. "I do, but normally, we let you decide, what do you think would be a good trust game? Something to help us understand each other more?" Debby walked over and sat on a chair after taking the blindfold off. It was him now stood in the center of the circle of chairs.

"Think of it like this, you don't know me, but I need to trust you, I need to let all my worry and doubt leave me and become open enough to trust you to do anything. Do you understand? Am I being clear enough?"

When she mentioned that he should come up with the next exercise, he smirked and his response was rather quick and snarky. "Oh I see, so I'm the instructor now." He said with a smile before he started thinking, concluding on one that made him feel satisfied with his conclusion. "I got one, how about you put on the blindfold and I guide you around the class? Arrange it in a series of patterns? Or, we arrange a select group of items with one of them being a bad or pain causing item? You trust me to pull your hand toward the right thing?" Oh that last one, he knew one thing he wanted to make her grab onto.

"Ok, I haven't heard of this one, but I am going to do it, I trust you." She smiled, her lips parting at him with her hands resting on her lap with the blindfold. Putting it to her eyes, she covered her sight and tied a knot around her long brown hair. "Ok, I am in your hands"

Sitting with her back straight, she would stay there until he was ready. Each hand went back to her lap, staying on the skirt around her knees.

Debby was looking forward to it, she thought he seemed keen, but she was unaware he had different intentions.

Back
Top Bottom