Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ideas + mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
I would rather do them on the forms rather than throw e-mail as it makes it clear what everyone has put down.

Naruto theme
scients experiment
sailor moon
mew mew power
Or something with magic
Prison
school
winx clu9b (non taboo)
vampire knight
IS
Fairy Tail
Farm Harvest moon kind of thing

I am not the best speller so if you are one of those people who like things perfect on paper I am not the player for you.

Willing to mix some of them together also can do the different types of rps with them.

Don't do.
FxF in a sexual way.
sucking (blow jobs)
incest
sex with animals not unless they look human.
no good with sex talk
same sex relationships
toilet stuff

would do
Role plays what are both sexual or not
slave
kidnap
rape
education
pregnancy
nudity
Torcher
magic
bondage

DOLL MAKER
About a man who makes dolls for a hobby, he is no normal doll maker he always makes them life size with every bit of detail on the women's body and then turns them alive. He lives in a large house with a two floor dungeon where the dolls are kept out of site for the world to see, it's rumoured about his gift but no one knows what he does or with the dolls when he makes them alive, does he keep them all or cell them on also how does he treat them once they are alive.

school
Medical school.
Takes place in a boarding house so the students get use to working on different shifts and going to class at the same time.
Part of the course is to do physical exams on class mates so they know what to do in the hospital, A class mate or teacher takes advantage teaching her more than she barging for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom