Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Sub female for Robber/Homeowner non con

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticShadow

Meteorite
I am looking for a female who is willing to do just about anything (except pregnancy,gore,vore,scat,piss...) This will be a virgin non-con role play, and I would prefer to do this role play in the PM's. You must be ok with anal,forced sex,virgin sex(your character), light bondage, roughness,some degrading,submissiveness(your character),penetration with objects besides sex toys.

I will put the plot below, Pm me if interested.

Jack was not your typical 20 year old guy, sure he was handsome,tall and seemed to be on the right track in life, but he had a dark side. He was a thief and a peeping tom. He owned his own home in a nice suburb area and after his parents died, leaving him a lot of money, he didn't have to work. Still, he loved to steal from the rich people and spy on them. His latest target was Rose Garden Estates,a sprawling 300 acres of perfect land with a mansion sitting comfortably in side a stone wall and iron gates. That however was not his only target. He had discovered that by climbing on to the roof of the back porch, he could look into the 17 year old daughters room. She was a thin, slightly curvy, busty, red head with a prudish personality. He had often listened to her on her phone and had gathered information on her. She was a virgin, the leader of her schools virgins united club,did not believe in boyfriends and her family was going on a 3 month long vacation to the Bahamas.

He knew the exact day they were leaving and waited,watching them leave one by one. He,however didn't know at the time that the daughter had decided to stay home for some quiet time. He broke in through a window that was carelessly left open on the first floor and began to look around, until he heard a noise. Once he was hidden, he saw the daughter walking to the kitchen in pajama shorts and a tank top with no bra, her hair wet from the shower. He realized quickly that this had just turned into something much better than a robbery.

Ok so this is where we are going to start off, your family has left and you have decided to stay home for some non-family time. You are in the kitchen looking for something to eat and I am hiding, watching you, you have no idea I'm there. Remember, your character is a sub and she is very prudish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom