Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grand List of Lustful Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Blue Moon. I'm relatively new to your forums, but I'm a very experienced role-player. My last couple of partners have finally given in to abandoning roleplaying, unfortunately, so I'm looking for new friends! I've gathered a lot of prompts and ideas from the past, and I present this list, which I plan on adding to continuously in search of new, and exciting partners.

As a preface, I am very flexible in terms of role-playing. I enjoy myself as long as you enjoy yourself. That being said, tell me about any limits, and anything I should know of beforehand, and your preference on how smutty the RP should be.

F-List

Fantasy

A Silent Love
romantic, magic
Prince Hector excels in all areas a prince should. He studies hard, and such his knowledge is vast. He trains hard, and such is a fierce warrior. However, his one weakness is his shyness with women, despite his inherited good looks from his father. One day, he dutifully follows through with an arranged marriage in order to further royal relations between two houses. However, the princess he is to marry is said to be cursed, and unable to speak. Originally, he is more than nervous about the upcoming marriage, but they meet before their wedding and his worries are put to rest, through a mutual sense of love at first sight. Gradually he comes to love her, and she loves him back, although his kingdom may be apprehensive about this "curse", and the effects on the royal lineage...

A Bandits Treasure
Variation 1
force, violent, bondage
A group of kidnappers under contract steal away a princess from her royal palace, but suddenly, the contract broker retracts his bounty for her head due to political reasons, making her life almost worthless. The bandit leader, Rath, however, has ideas on how she can work for her freedom. Her supple body often fetches a high price on the market, and aristocrats from distant lands would gladly pay premium for a princess fucktoy. However, he decides to let the camp break her in first, to improve morale, and quickly becomes a sex slave for the entire bandit camp, each using her as a toy to fulfill their sick pleasures. Her only future is to maybe eventually be shipped off to some fat aristocrat in need of a new body.

Variation 2
romantic
Alternatively, could be about a bandit that gradually gets to know a girl held for ransom. He attempts to deny his developing love for her, but it's to no avail. Eventually, he decides he must save her, and they run away. Together, they escape away from the fiends and must decide on their new life together as fugitives. Him, a bounty hunter wanted in many lands and cities, and her, a beautiful girl with nothing in dangerous, foreign lands. Bandits do not give up their prizes so easily, however, and continuously try to track them down, to take back their prize, and to punish him for his mutiny.

A Monks Resolve :heart::heart:
femdom, magic, furry(?)
A monk, Lucius, searches for enlightenment in a vast desert, however he awakens a sleeping beast woman in an ancient tomb that lives, breathes and hunts for nothing but pleasure. Using a magic ring and an incantation, he removes her ability to cum, and domesticates her to be his guardian for his journey. The ring, however, must come off eventually in order for her to defend him, and each time her power grows back to a portion of her original strength. Whether or not he'll be able to tame the wild, raw lust worries him, but he has no choice but to take the risk.

Modern

Homemade Lust :heart::heart:
incest,double roles, anal
Ryan and his sister share the same bedroom, which leads to some interesting situations between the two of them as they grow up. However, nothing really happens, until one day they find a wall panel that reveals their parents bedroom. In their bedroom, their parents do sinful things. Very sinful things. They can't help but to be entranced by all these depraved acts, and eventually they start trying out a couple on their own. Their mother eventually notices them watching, and loves the thrill of being watched by her own kin. She makes sure to put on a good show for them, and considers maybe eventually letting them in on the fun.

Doctor, Doctor
force, BDSM, science
Robin, morally broken doctor in a lawless city often commits acts of crime, such as selling prescription drugs, or drugging people that won't be missed and selling them as slaves. However, one day a patient walks in that he craves for himself. This meek and shy patient is too trusting for him not to exploit, and he quickly drugs her and takes him back to his mansion bought with dirty money. He uses her to sate his lust, and he begins conducting depraved experiments on her, that augment her pleasure, her desire, all that eventually break her into wanting to be his personal sex servant. At first, she's tied up in the basement, where he visits her to play almost hourly, but eventually, as her mind breaks, she becomes a servant that wanders the house and bends over at his will, literally.[/color]

Vanilla
These are RPs that are very commonly one. Of course, this isn't without merit, as most of them are fun, always twistable, and more often than not, kinky.

Brother x Sister
Student x Teacher
Neko x Human :heart:
Maid x Master
Slave x Master
Doctor x Patient

All variations, and plots accompanying these pairings are definitely something you can PM me about.

I'll be continuously adding new prompts, ideas, and genres to this post. Be sure to come check this thread often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom