Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x M Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrillic

Planetoid
Welcome to my quiet little corner!

I am currently: Available, searching for some roleplays.

H-Hello...! My name is Citrillic. I'm a little bit of a nervous wreck but I'll try to cut to the chase! I've role-played for about 8 years, all in different areas, but I took a little hiatus due to some complications in my life. But I stumbled across this place and thought it sounded fun! So... Right now, I'm looking for some people to possibly help show me what Bluemoon is all about!

I made an F-List finally, but I like a lot, so if you are unsure, you can just ask me.

I will typically mirror what my partner gives me, but I try to at least do three paragraphs.

I'll only role-play over BM thread or PM. Sorry!​

Themes, Plots, and Cravings!

I’ll be honest; I kind of suck at pre-making pairing list, so I’ll try putting themes instead. I just like so much so it is hard to make a list without it being a mile long. All plots can be worked with my partners or changed up and discussed so if you just want to role-play and have certain ideas in mind, feel free to hit me up. We can work on something together. Even if it is something that isn’t listed here, I might be interested just ask! I don’t bite. The only thing I can say that I do horribly with is any fandom-based role-plays. I just cannot do them as I’m not an avid TV watcher or movie-goer. I can talk about it, just not role-play it. Sorry! >_< This list may change from time to time! NOTE: none of these plots are set in stone, I'm always willing to work and change things. I'm just trying to spill ideas out there. :)

Different Themes of Interest:

• Deaf World and Hearing World (Can be deaf x deaf, deaf x hearing, hard-of-hearing, etc...)

• Greek Mythology (Or anything pertaining to gods and their relationship to mortals/other gods).

• Neighborhood (Includes: family, friends, neighbors, etc…)

• Business World (Includes: cops/criminals, prostitutes, any businessmen, spies, etc… )

• Hospital Pairs (Includes: regular hospitals, mental hospitals, asylums, therapists, etc...)

• Fantasy (Includes: Mermen (my fav!), centaurs, elves, anything mythical or magical really!)

• Heaven and Hell (Angels, demons, 7 sins…)

• Apocalypse (post, pre, during.)

• Royalty (Do I need to explain? Can include relationship of poor and rich. Any type of royalty too!)

• Dark themes (kidnapping, slaves, etc…)

• School (students, teachers, other faculty...)

• Other Supernatural (ghosts, goo people, zombies…)

Current Cravings:

In order of preference...

One Liter of Tears: No one in the world possibly could have been closer than these two peas in a pod. Best friends since childhood and roommates through college, most of their friends wondered why they didn’t just start dating already. One day YC decides to announce to MC that they have something they need to tell him (to ask him out), and in return, MC does as well. Both meet up to tell their news. YC starts off to ask MC who only ends up in tears. Confused, YC presses more to learn that MC had been diagnosed with cancer. What will this news do to their friendship? Will they bond even more over it? How will they spend the rest of their days together?

Still Heartbeat: He had been dead for few weeks, yet for some inexplicable reason he finds himself climbing out from the dirt and alive! Dazed and confused, having no recollection of ever dying in the first place, this young man goes to find his way home, back to his boyfriend who he wonders if he could explain why he found himself in the dirt. Only his welcoming might not be as pleasant as he may expect…

Feral Man x Scientist: Due to an estranged father and an enabler mother, from birth MC had been kept tied and bound in his house, in one room, barely making it by for 20 whole years. Neglected, abused, the man sat there in silence all that time until finally some light was shed the house received a visit from the police after a neighbor claimed to have heard an odd noise coming from the house sounding like howling and yelling. Fearing that perhaps animal abuse was in order and an animal’s life was in danger, the police underwent investigation of the house only to find MC laying there battered and bruised. Arrests were made and MC is taken into supervision of a local scientist (YC) who takes interest in learning more about this man, who upon contact with the police lashed out like a rabid dog and had been caged in the house for so long, and takes him in in hopes to “retrain” him on how to be human. What happens from there is up to us….

Transman x Boyfriend: Being in a relationship had always been a struggle for these two. On one hand YC struggles dating a transman only for the reason he has known him all his life as “her” and he feels guilty for admitting it is hard for him to accept the changes that he knew were to be made. However, on the other hand MC has been having identity problems since he was a young kid and it wasn’t “just a phase”. But due to circumstances, he never quite admitted that to his boyfriend until it was too late and MC chooses to undergo surgery to finally make he feel like the person he feels like he was. How will this strained couple work things out after the surgery has been said and done? Will they go their separate ways? Or will YC learn to accept MC for the man he always saw himself as?

**WILL ADD TO AS I SEE FIT**

Plot Ideas:

The Seven Deadly Sins
[COULD DEFINITELY BE A GROUP ROLEPLAY ]
It has been a while and the death count in Hell has been slowly diminishing. Enraged, Lucifer himself orders for a new plaque across the face of earth. He gathers the seven deadly sins. Seven individuals who have been more than helpful in the past decades in creating mischief that would lead damned souls to hell and those are the seven sins; wrath, greed, pride, sloth, lust, gluttony, and envy. As a friendly competition, Lucifer sends the demons up to Earth to cause havoc and send some more souls to hell. However, in the times they aren’t causing mischief, perhaps these demons get themselves into other type of troubles? Perhaps with humans? Angels? Each other? This idea is completely debatable with whoever decides to want to do this with me as I’ve been itching to play as Sloth. Haha!

The Loch Ness Monster?

While on a journey, a traveler happens across a rather peculiar town. While they seem normal otherwise, every day the townspeople would throw a butchered animal into the nearby lake as if sacrificing it to something. Curious, the man asks around to learn that there is a monster hiding around in the lake and that it is thirsty for human flesh and cannot be appeased unless fed otherwise. Curious, the traveler visits the lake to explore just what this rumor is all about and whether or not it is really, indeed, true.

The Ugly Duckling
A shy, timid nerd is scouted by a modeling company who takes interest in him despite his refusals. What could a modeling company have use for someone as disheveled, skinny, tired-eyed as he was? Used to being called ugly, useless, nothing by other folks definitely caught a better of his self-esteem and under layers of clothes he hid himself. However, there was something about his looks that still caught the eyes of the modeling company or rather, the head of the company in particular… So through the honest effort of the company they have to help a disheveled young man get a better eye for himself and raise his self-esteem with a little make-over.

The Imaginary Friend
We all had imaginary friends, yes? Ones we have confided in, played with, wished they were real at some time or another. Then eventually forgot all about them once we made actual friends? What if YC still had an imaginary friend as a young adult? Even though they still had friends (maybe even a boyfriend) in college, they still continued to talk to this “imaginary friend” as if they were really there. Even in their dreams they would talk until YC woke up to start the new day. However, what if they were really there? Like out of the blue, without knowing how, YC’s imaginary friend just waltzed on through the door of your classroom one day as a new student (but knew who you were)? What would happen then?

Money Cannot Buy Everything
What makes this no-good-wannabe think he can refuse me? I have the looks, the charm, and not to mention the money? What else is there needed to woo someone like that? Tsk, he must not have good taste if he is so blind as to say no to me. Right? Why else would someone show no interest in someone like me? (I hope this explains itself. A rich man tries to woo a humble man of a lower class who, no matter what, just simply refuses to accept his proposals. Perhaps this drives the rich man mad? Maybe he kidnaps him? Or takes a nicer turn and tries to change his ways to get the man of his dreams? This can go either way).

The Camp

Two friends coming from two separate lifestyles (Jewish and German) were friends as kids. Growing up they thought their life could only get better until one day a war broke out that would change their life forever. Going their separate ways, they think they won’t see each other again… But one fateful day, if you could call it fateful, they meet again… In the camp of Auschwitz.

Hidden Talents
(Based on the actual story, must be 18 here.)
A delinquent is sent to Juvie after some feud that caused him to be forced to arrive at this alternative school. Disgruntled that he was removed from his old school, and even more saddened by the fact not one person seemed to care. This was made no better by the rude teachers and strict rules of the new alternative school. Filled with other delinquents, some a bit more odd than the most he quickly learns that not everything meets the eye here and that a particular student may or may not have been sent there due to bad behavior, but rather, a special power.

The Red String of Fate

The red string of fate is something people believed that would lead them to their soulmate. A modern day man soon finds himself doubting the legitimacy of this folklore when he himself is guided by a red string he sees one day. While not entirely curious, being the busy man he was with work, he has no choice but to follow it as it tugs him along. Soon the man finds himself falling into a portal that opens right beneath his feet and he is transported back into time with all his belongings and finds himself in a whole different world than he is formerly used to. What happens here, and who he will meet along the way, and how he will find his way back home will all be up to one thing—the red string of fate.

All That Fame Is Going Straight To His Head
What would you do if you had a chance to meet your idol and he turns out to be completely different from what you expect? This is a problem a fan has to face when given the opportunity to meet with his idol that not only turns out completely different from what he expected but become quite intrigued by the adoring attention given to him by his fan and decides to step into their life more frequently than pleased.

The Fallen Angel
(I'm not religious, so I don't know anything about the bible. So please don't take this too seriously. ^_^)
When Lucifer fell from Heaven, what if he didn’t go straight into Hell? What if he landed on mortal land, bruised, battered, left abandoned to survive on his own among the very species he had a grudge against? Then to hurt his pride even more caught the attention of a passerby with no other choice but to let them help him or he’d perish? How will this human-fallen angel duo work out?

Snow White

(No, not the Snow White you are thinking of. ;) )
On the tropical islands of Hawaii there is a new family who moves there due to a family member in the navy. While most people appreciate the sunny, tropics, for one of the family members it was like a cruel joke to move here. Why? Unfortunately for him, he is allergic to the sun leaving him mostly housebound and unable to go out without wearing a ridiculous looking gear to protect him from the harsh rays of the sun. What happens when this stranger in something short of a hazmat suit meets one of the locals of the island?

RE: Looking for Sub/Dom (MxM)

Hey there ^^

I'd like to do Delinquent Kid/Friends Father and/or Prostitute/Customer.

_Blondie_ said:
Hey there ^^

I'd like to do Delinquent Kid/Friends Father and/or Prostitute/Customer.
Hello!

Sure! Either/Or sounds great! Do you want to discuss this more through PM's? :)

Depending upon the plot/story for Angel x Demon I may very well be interested. PM'ed.

Hello~ I'd be interested in the Cafe Owner/Worker idea;
I even have a character already set up for this idea that I've been dying to use for the better part of two years...
if you don't mind a flamboyant, somewhat self-centered dom that gives all his workers adorable pet names.

Bumping cause still searching for one or two people. Looking specifically for perhaps a seven deadly sin roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom