Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet School [m/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

garr_91

Planetoid
Hi,

Maybe you are a 15yo pretty-boy. You are in the dance club at school and attend ballet school at night three times during the week and in the mornings on the weekend. Your friend's tease you about it. The bullies call you a fag. You think of yourself as straight. The girls like you enough, but you didn't really have time for them.

Most all of the boys in his ballet class are gay, or in the very least bi. He could always feel their eyes on him. They grabbed him between the legs, pinched his ass and hit on him on a daily basis. Conquering straight boys seemed to be their life's quest. Not that he didn't like the attention. It was nice to be wanted. The temptation of letting one of them suck your cock is hard to resist. Some are weird. All one of them wanted was for him to show him his girlie-smooth ass while he beat off,

I will play different boys at the ballet school and maybe your instructor. I could be your older brother who attended the school for a short time, but he just wasn't good enough. He knows well what you're going thru.

I could also be the boy if you preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom