Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking M partners! Inquire within ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About me:

I have done RP for a long time, however I have returned to RPing just recently so I am trying to get back into the 'flow of things'. I do not care if you are male or female IRL (I am female, since I know people do care), but I prefer to play the female character.

When I'm online:

My timezone is -6 UCT and I am currently available during the evenings. I only RP on site.

Rules:

*When you message me have it be something more than just 'Would you like to RP?' I don't expect you to pitch ideas right off the bat but things we have in common for kinks would be a very good place to start.

*I love literate and considerate partners. Oh, and I love semi-realistic plots. If I can't understanding my characters reasons behind things, I don't enjoy the RP.

*You get bonus points if you paint a picture with your words and I try to give what I get in terms of post length.

*If you ask me to play multiples, be willing to do the same yourself. I believe in equality.

*If you think we can play, send me a message.

*In the event that I don't think we can make a fun RP, I'll let you know. I expect the same honesty in return.

Kinks and what I RP:

My F-list by no means has everything that is a kink for me and I will update it as I discover new ones. However it is a good place to look and see where I stand on some kinks.

F-List

I love to collaborate. I don't mind choosing a plot from someone else's request thread I do not like putting plots out there in a thread. Creating the world is a good portion of the fun for me. I've removed teacher/student and incest from my fetish list because it's grown sort of stale with everyone requesting those two.

Something you'd like to RP not addressed in my f-list, here, or below? I'll happily answer any questions in PM.

Fetishes:
Begging
BSDM
Coercion/Blackmail
Dominant Partners

Currently into:
BSDM
Coercion/Blackmail
Con/Non Con
Corruption
Elder Scrolls
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Teacher(YC)/Student(MC)
Wartime

Anti-Kinks:
Gore
Vore
Scat/Urine play
Mutilation
Real Celebs. I'm not even vaguely interested in them or RPing them.
Playing MILF characters. I have no reason to pretend to be older than I am.

Have an idea? Pitch it to me via PM! I'll see if we can play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom