Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jaburo's request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaburo56

Roll for Initiative
Hello all! I think it's about time I make a post that encompasses all my current plots, kinks, requirements, and interests. Here we go!

Requirements
1) Please be able to form full and complete sentences. I am not perfect but I do try to type at a college level. I expect the same from my partner.
2) No one liners. It's cool if you can't think of anything. If it comes to that, let me know and I can try to accommodate you.
3) Not necessary, but greatly appreciated if possible, let me know if you will not be posting anymore for the day. This will let me know if I need to wait around for another post or not. This also applies if you are no longer interested in our RP. There will be no hurt feelings.
4) I only RP in PM and threads. Nothing out of BMR.

Pairings
Teacher x Student
Parent x child's friend (basically Stacy's mom)
Team Captain x Team member
Siblings
Soldiers
Knights
Fantasy creatures (elves, dragons, fairies, monsters, angels, demons, etc) x human or other creature
Roommates
Best friends
Classmates
Butler/Maid x Mistress/Master
Summoner x Succubus/Incubus
Lifeguard x Swimmer/Trainee
Babysitter x Charge(within BMR limits)
and more... I am open to suggestions. I am also open to play a futa, groups, or have my partner be an androgynous female. Sorry guys, only ladies welcomed here.

Kinks
Here is my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/jaburo56
In short. I am not an aggressive person so I don't like excessively aggressive or violent scenarios. However, I am not opposed to combat! If you are unsure, go ahead and run it by me. Maybe we can reach some kind of middle ground.
Some common kinks I do like to work in are; teasing, grinding, chance of being caught, and being in a heat-like state (aka, cock/pussy hungry).

Plot ideas
I like my stories to be 50/50 smut to story. Some call for more smut than others though. Here are a few I have been tossing around.

My favorite sitter
This one is for the babysitter and his or her charge pairing. Basically a series of events the two go through were they get to enjoy each other's bodies in a multitude of placed. The part can be played by either of us and is futa friendly.

The new addition
This applies to the pairings involving knights, soldiers, lifeguards, and team captain. The new person, you or me, is the newest addition to the group and must be trained. Of course, the person assigned to train takes a strong liking to the newbie and aims to take them for their own. This is futa, androgynous, and group friendly.

When the parents are away...
Siblings can get into so much mischief when their parents aren't watching. The ones we will be playing have found a new game to play. It's called "have sex everywhere in the house and don't get caught." Our two sexually frustrated teens relieve each other's stress on a daily basis. This does not have to be confined to the house. This is futa, androgynous, and group friendly.

When the hunter falls
This involves the fantasy creatures. A hunter is charged with the task of hunting down a creature that is lurking in the woods of a nearby town. In the midst of the hunt, the hunter is injured and is tended to by a mysterious being. Come to find out, the being is the one the hunter is supposed to kill. What to do now? This is futa and androgynous friendly.

Extra lessons
I have two ideas for the teacher and student pairing. They are fairly simple in that one is the teacher comes on to the student and the other is the student coming on to the teacher. Both are futa, androgynous, and group friendly.

My childhood friend is a what?!...
Two friends that had been together since a very young age have been separated for several years and are finally reunited. This can happen at school, one of their homes, vacation, etc. I see this going two routes. Either they knew they were different genders but the girl is a tomboy or the boy thinks the girl from his past was a boy all along and discovers his error when they reunite. Of course, being a healthy boy and girl, when the truth is discovered or situations unfold, ideas start to form. This is androgynous friendly.

I am open to new suggestions and alterations to current plots so feel free to PM me. I can't wait to here from you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom