Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The SP Request Thread (MxF) (Updated 10/7/15) (Added several new plot ideas/cravings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hey all, I'm a relatively experienced writer, having done random stories and RPs for the better half of a decade, and erotic ones specifically for about two years now. I prefer writing longer RPs with more emphasis on story and character progression than the sex. There would still be plenty in the way of erotic happenings, of course, but I feel there should be a good build up to it. I feel that the sex scenes are more satisfying when we have some investment in the characters. I like doing simpler stories with only two characters, and larger complex pieces where we each play an ensemble cast that interact. A few rules/things about me before getting to the story ideas.

Ridiculous Rules

1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. For instance, I won't play as Harry, Ron, or Draco, but a story taking place in Hogwarts with original characters would be something I'm interested in. I don't mess with canon.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them.

3. Methods of posting in order of favorite to least preferred are; Google docs (easily edited and shared makes it perfect for collaborative work, especially for dialogue or fixing any errors), forum posting, email, and lastly PM. I don't like using instant messaging/skype for writing out the stories because it feels like longer responses aren't really easy. I'll use them for out of character discussion, or typing out dialogue between two characters though.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, etc. is always appreciated. If you have a problem with how the story is going, have a suggestion, or are even just bored with the story, then please let me know! A huge part of my enjoyment in writing comes from knowing that my partner is having a lot of fun with it too. If you there's something you don't like, then I'd prefer we see if there's something we could do to improve it than leave you feeling obligated to continue with a story you aren't having fun writing. Worse comes to worst, and you feel our writing styles aren't meshing, then that's alright. It happens, and sometimes that's just the way these stories end.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. Between 12 hour work shifts, classes, familial obligations, and what have you, I can't always guarantee a timely update. I will however try to message you whenever that's the case so that you're not left wondering if the story has been abandoned. I would like the same courtesy, of course. If you aren't able to update as frequently, or even if you have to take a break for a while, then just let me know. I completely understand how life can get hectic sometimes.

6. I prefer writing in 3rd person present perspective, but am fine with using almost any writing format. Paragraph breaks are a must, but other than that, I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar and spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and there's more than enough obscure writing rules that I'm probably breaking a few in this very paragraph. :p The occasional misspelled word, or misuse of there/their/they're isn't going to bother me too much.

7. I generally put out a few paragraphs, and try to match at least as much as I receive. I don't expect every reply to be essay length, but a paragraph or two should be a good minimum. This is equivalent to roughly 200-300 words per post. It doesn't have to stay in that range for every post, and being longer isn't an issue at all, but if the replies are consistently 100 words or less, then it becomes difficult for me to keep interest in the story.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

Alright, with that done, let's get to the fun stuff! Remember, anything in orange is what I'm craving most right now.

Potentially Possible Pairings
(my character is listed on the left)

Father x daughter
Father x daughter's best friend
Older brother x younger sister
Older brother x younger sister's best friend
Paladin/reformed man x seductress/succubus/demoness
Creator x robot/monster girl

Those are just some example pairings. Actual story ideas I have will be listed below.

Stupendously Supplied Story Scenarios
(Story ideas that I'm craving in no particular order)

Stuck Annoyingly Online: (added 10/7/15)
Virtual reality is a big thing these days. Thanks to the Oculus Rift, HTC Vibe, and other huge pushes in the technology, it's now become very commonplace. Of course, video games are especially popular to combine with this and it was only a matter of time before the MMO genre started to shoot churn out games left and right. Our characters would be playing one such game, and having a lot of fun with it. That is, right up until we start trying to log out and find that we can't.

For whatever reason, we're now stuck in the game we're playing. Days pass by but it becomes clear we can't just leave or get unplugged. With no other choice, we are forced to live our lives inside the game, doing whatever we can. For most players, that means continuing on with our adventures and leveling up. No one knows for sure what sort of relationships we'll form and what answers we'll find along the way.

There's a lot of interesting and fun situations we could explore with this. One could be similar to the plot from SAO where two characters are related but don't know it. Whether the characters suffer permanent death or not is another more story related one that could be fun. I also like the idea of age play with this setting where one or both of the characters are different ages in game than they are in "real life"... so we could be age playing characters who are age playing characters. I feel like this should be a meme.
I should mention that I've only seen through the second story arc/the end of the first season of SAO and I'm part way through the second season of Log Horizon. I don't necessarily want to use those settings though. I'd be fine with using a generic MMO setting, whether it be fantasy, sci-fi, urban fantasy, or some weird hybrid of all of them. Some of things listed in Other could work as potential settings as well.

Artificial Life:
A brilliant scientist, alone in the world, no one to share his intelligence with, and perhaps just slightly insane decides that no human in the world could quite measure up to his standards for a family. He constructs a girl to serve as a partner, a friend, and yes, even a lover. She would have the most advanced artificial intelligence known to man, allowing her to keep up with his outstanding intellect, and to develop her own personality over time. Of course, he also has a variety of ways to punish her, just in case she steps out of line. After all, it wouldn't do to have her rebel or think she's better than him, would it? I originally envisioned this as being with a robot girl, and "punishments" would include things like electric shocks, or reprogramming her. May contain: Pseudo incest, BDSM, minor pain play, age play, pet play, fear play, mind control, body modification, and some insanity.

Post-Apocalypse:
The world has been ravaged by nuclear war. The human population has been brought down to a fraction of its size, and were once overpopulation was a major fear, now the threat of extinction feels all too real. People are encouraged to reproduce, some even forced, and it's not rare for viable women to be kidnapped by bandits and sold to breeding centers. Wildlife has evolved in a way that no one expected, and it seems that new threats are around every corner. Small shanty towns that make up the cities sparsely dotting the landscape are the places where laws can be upheld, and even then, it's a crapshoot what the rules will be and how strictly they're enforced. Every day, even survival is a struggle, and for many people, success is measured by seeing the next sun rise.

I'm imagining a world here similar to fallout. There will be some humor, but this is one of the darker world ideas I have. Characters will be pretty grey, morally, and I don't imagine much in the way of happy endings. Some plot ideas I had include a brother trying to keep his sister out of the breeding houses, a robin hood like bandit, and possibly someone trying to hide their mutation, which has become a death sentence in the post nuclear world. May contain: Multiple characters, incest, non consent, and prostitution.

Cyber Magic:
similar to the idea behind Shadowrun. In the future, technology has advanced to amazing heights. AI has gotten to where robots have begun campaigning for equal rights, cybernetic implants are commonplace, a truly dangerous weapons litter the streets. At the same time though, magic has returned to the world in a big way. Elves and orcs don't take kindly to the new technology, preferring to solve things the old fashioned way. Dwarves and gnomes are quicker to embrace it though. All the while, humanity works to accept and adjust to this major change in the world.

Bigotry is sort of going to be a constant theme in this one. Elves believing they're superior to everyone else, humans reacting badly to other sentient beings moving in on their turf, magic vs technology, etc. I can see characters playing into that. A human with cybernetic implants forced to work with an Elven mage, for instance. Magic and technology can mix, but not many people do it thanks to the difficulty in getting the two elements to play nice. May contain: Multiple characters.

Fur World:
It's been a few years since The Event. That's what everyone is calling it. No one knows how it happened, or why. There was a bright flash of light that enveloped the whole world. When it cleared, everyone had taken on animal like characteristics. The extent of this varied from person to person. For some, they just gained ears, whiskers, or tails. For others, they became human sized, bipedal versions of an animals, and barely even humanoid. Personalities became more animal like too. People who gained wolf like properties became more predatory, sneaking everywhere and cornering their targets while the more rabbit like people now get startled at the drop of a hat. The world adjusted quickly, and society established a new norm. The changes gave way for numerous prejudices to take place, and those too weak to fight find themselves in very unfavorable situations. May contain: multiple characters, incest, fear play, pet play, age play, BDSM

Power Rangers Cyber Patrol:
A couple of years after Venjix is defeated, humanity is making great strides towards rebuilding. All around the world, people are coming out of hiding, and those who were captured or had Venjix implants put in are being reintegrated into society. A new threat has risen though, a backup that the virus has been working on comes to fruition, and it wants to play a game. Enter the Cyber Patrol, an elite team of rangers put together to protect humanity from extinction.

Yes, Power Rangers, and my only exception to messing with canon, really. This story would take place in the same universe as RPM, and continue the story from there. May contain: Multiple characters, fear play, and mind control.

Kingdom Hearts:
This would take place outside of the main series completely, in an alternate universe. The characters are free to travel to any fictional worl from TV, books, movies, games, myths, etc. Keyblade weilders are rare are powerful people capable of shaping the whole world. Becoming a master takes years of intense training, and the rules governing what they may or may not do are strict for good reason. Seeking power and using it freely can lead to corruption, and filling the heart with darkness. When one man gives in, it threatens to destroy the whole universe.

If this is done with only one character each, then I would see it being as your character chasing mine down and trying to stop him. The battles would get intense in more ways than one. With multiple characters, there is also room for things like master/apprentice couples. May contain: Multiple characters, non-con, dub-con, AU characters (involving characters from established canons having their stories changed as a result of meddling)

Possessed and Corrupted: (added 10/7/15)
A young, virtuous, pure and innocent woman catches the attention of a demon. This Incubus wants nothing more than to tempt her to a path of utter debauchery. She does her best to resist the hold he has on her, but quickly finds her body betraying her values as she starts to enjoy the acts. Slowly but surely, her spirit is broken down until she gives in completely.

How the demon takes interest and control of the girl can vary. Maybe instead of possessing her, he instead possesses the people he knows she shows interest in and tempts her that way. This is probably one of my smuttier plots, but either way, there is a lot of details we can work out. May contain: Non-con, dub-con, prostitution, pregnancy, and really pretty much everything under the sun that we want it to.

The Paladin and the Witch: (added 10/7/15)
He was not always so virtuous. This great knight used to engage in the most unsavory of activities. An incident years ago changed him however, and he has now dedicated his life to fighting for the light. This witch he stumbled upon and captured on the other hand, he wonders if there is any hope in saving her at all. It's thanks to her that these demons have been freed and are now running loose in the world after all. So this shall be her penance, forced to accompany the paladin as he hunts down these vile creatures and puts an end to them.

Despite the fantasy theme here, it's pretty easy to put this in a modern setting as well. Possibly even a sci0fi one if that's what you'd prefer to do. Either way, the plot remains the same. The paladin with a less savory past than he lets on, and a witch (sorceress, mage, what have you) who's dark powers prove vital in helping to track down the demons. They hate each other but find an undeniable attraction. Together they fight crime. Or demons. Or crime demons.

Dungeons and Dragons:
Five players show up for their session as usual. The Dungeon Master informs them though that they would be starting a new adventure today. One unlike any they've seen before. Everyone gets excited, eagerly rolling up their new characters as they wonder just what the story teller has prepared for them. After putting their finishing touches, they gather at the table and get ready to begin. The DM rolls a die right off the bat, without muttering a single word. The players suddenly wake up to find themselves in a medieval world, having taken on the forms of their characters but with their own looks mixed in. Why did this happen? How do they get home? Where is the Dungeon Master? Needing answers, the players set out on, as promised, an adventure unlike any they've seen before.

We can use a fake/custom game setting instead of D&D here if preferred. There's room to change things up as well. For instance, people who would normally just be NPCs or even villains can join them if we want to play people who know more about the world. May contain: Multiple characters, non-con, dub-con, gambling, age play, pet play, anthro/furry, incest (depending on the characters)

Welcomed Worlds Without Well Written Write-ups
(Ones I'm not necessarily craving and just kind of spitballing)

Space Piracy:
Flying around the stars in their ship, fighting against the federation, stealing from the rich and giving to... well, themselves. In fairness though, the crew is poor. Hostage princesses, tension with former allies now on opposite sides of the law, and of course, lots of treasure. Just what sort of adventures will the group get up to?

Urban Fantasy:
Modern setting. The masquerade has been lifted. Magic exists. So do elves, faeries, vampires, and everything else people thought were just stories. The unexplainable is now explained.The things that went bump in the night now do so in the day. The possible is now possible.

Magic schooling:
Inspired by Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Students and teachers getting up to random and sexy shenanigans in a school or camp setting. X-Men, Video Game High School, Accel World, and a sci fi setting are acceptable alternatives here as well. Speaking of...

Accel World:
Well, based on it, at least. Youth using virtual headsets to become powered armor using fighting game characters and battling for points on their quest to dominate. I see certain rule changes taking place here though. The penalty for losing is different, as is the age restriction.

A Game of Mons: (added (10/7/15)
Okay, hear me out here. What if Pokemon meets Game of Thrones? Dany's hatching a Charmander or the box legendaries from Black and White. The gym leaders are lords of their respective lands. The champion is king and... okay, I don't even know, but think huge epic fantasy filled with political intrigue... and Pokemon. Yeah, I love this idea but I seriously need to flesh it out more. Hopefully a good partner can help.

Others:
Animorphs
Final Fantasy (especially VI and XIV)
.Hack/
Log Horizon
Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Kamen Rider
Doctor Who
Dresden Files
Homestuck
GOT/ASOIAF
Dangan Ronpa
Zero Escape