Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one chick who won't stop dying her hair.

Zalvek said:
D: -flails- That's no good!

It happens ^^; We do what we can when we can. We have a generator for now, so it'll work. Hopefully we'll have the power back on next week.

Well, today I met a friend from Maple who loves 30-40 miles away from me. Actually lives in the old city I used to live in.

It was nice. :3 He brought a friend and I brought my brother. We just hung out and talked. He treated us to pizza and we just walked around Wal Mart to put fake produce in real produce. Totally childish. xD

But, it was good to get out and just be around friend. ^^

Friends are nice. Free pizza may possibly be nicer though.

Also, fake produce... What? o_O

You know the fake fruit that some stores have? It's for decoration or something. xD

*snort* I find it humorous that exes always seem to crawl back when I want little to nothing to do with them.

On a related note;

I wish I had the motivation to role play. :/ Ever since I joined BMR, I've always wanted to try here and there and it was my intention after getting comfortable here, but with my constant random disappearances plus my... high standards on trying to produce "quality" posts (on my side), I just always felt like it was too much pressure. @___o I want to enjoy myself, not feel stressed because of something I should be enjoying. I also do not want to disappoint anyone at the same time.

I first started role playing when I was on Gaia, of course. But before Gaia, I used to write fan fiction of certain shows (mostly anime based). I guess it was easier to transition from fan fiction to role playing with original characters.

That's not to say that I haven't "cybered" before with other people. Quite the opposite, but that was more informal and personal, I suppose. Less pressure, perhaps?

In any case, since I -do- want to expand myself as a writer, I have been writing smut fiction of... all things, Skyrim. xD Mainly, it's a LJ kink "thread" where people post requests/ideas/prompts anonymously and in return, an anonymous author can choose to fill their prompt. It's rather open, as you can choose to write with a story or just skip straight to the action, depending on the prompt.

I do hope that once I get more fills under my belt, I'll start feeling more established and actually role play. I just want to enjoy myself and I know if I try now, I'll just feel stressed and I don't think that should be the case.

*end small rant* ^^;

Long story short, I now live in New York, the state. Things have been... interesting?

darkangel76 said:
Nice to see you posting, Alex! Updates, details... :)
Hope everything is going well, sweetie. You've been missed for sure!!!
I feel a bit guilty for not updating as much as I've said I would. Such is life, though.

Updates, details... welllll. I've spent three years waiting for something to happen, anything really. After being laid off and the like, it just was one drag after another. I was put in a situation where I needed not necessarily a push, but someone who could help me just get my foot out the door. I haven't even gotten my license yet, because of the counterproductive idea from my mother was that I needed insurance in order to begin to learn how to drive.

That would've been fine, were I to have some sort of way to pay for that insurance.

So there I was, stuck for three years doing nothing because in order to be able to leave, I just needed that extra help. And while I love my mom for everything she's done, it just seemed like while she wanted me out the door on my own, she had never given me the tools to do so.

And it was utterly frustrating. It was worse with my brother, as his GED process was constantly put off because of excuses, when there should've been none.

So, we both took a chance and moved to New York with our father, as... really, while he wasn't/isn't the easiest to get along with, (rather, his girlfriend, too) at least he's willing to give us the tools to be successful.

I think the hardest part was putting down my cat that I've had for 14+ years. That was... more difficult than I could've imagined.

I do feel a bit guilty about leaving my mom, because we put her in a situation where the only person she has is her boyfriend if anything goes awry, but at the same time, we had to do what was best for us. She wasn't really taking care of herself, and... while her not being able to help us was one part of leaving, the other part was slowly watching her kill herself with just the horrid life choices. And I know that is horrible for me to say, but we tried to help her for those three years. Wouldn't hear nothing of it. I just couldn't sit and watch anymore.

And... well, after a month of being in New York, she went to the hospital for congestive heart failure. Evidently, her heart was only pumping 30% of her liquids, and thus her lungs were filling up. It was.. difficult, but at the same time, I think it was the scare she needed in order to see that we weren't joking. She lost 60+ pounds of water weight and her diet is much better from what I've heard.

Thankfully, she managed to be qualified for a charity that completely paid off her hospital bill. All 46,000 dollars of it. @___o

Oh my, I apologize about the semi-rant. =P

Try: I hope so. That's why I moved here, after all.

Damn, Alex! @_@
Though, seriously... sounds to me like you made a great decision there. It's not easy to make those sorts of decisions, but you did it and in the end it paid off. It might've meant some bumps had to occur, but that's life for you. Bumpy. I'm glad things seem to be on the up and up for you and everyone in your family. That is so great to hear! I hope things continue in that vein. After all that crazy, you deserve it all the more. *nods* And don't apologize for ranting in your own journal, lol... it's your journal!!! You can rant as much as you want! <3

I'm glad to hear the film has started rolling for you. Everything will happen very fast now - Be prepared, and don't mourn missed chances. There are always more ahead.

So, I managed to obtain a job and all that jazz. Working forty hours a week, which leaves pleasure moments scarce, but, at least they can still be found.

On to a topic that is a bit more specific, but, has been on my mind for a good while. I have been in this "relationship" for a good while. He's attractive, the sex is great. And yet, I find myself bored of him. He's too predictable, too linear. The relationship, while it has it's mental stimulation, is mostly physical and that's what I wanted from him. Now, it's just a bore and I find my interest dwindling. Not with the sex, but just... him.

I wish I could say more on the matter, but it's not a subject that really invokes my passion, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom