Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one chick who won't stop dying her hair.

Re: The insanity of the bubbly blond babe with piercings.

I will find you.

http://www.mibba.com

If any of you find the person whom is using my picture there, please let me know. I'm not gonna bitch them out or anything, but I'm very curious to know who would use my picture in the first place.

According to the source I have,
"I can't remember the name of the story, and it would take hours to find it.
The picture is on a banner. I think the story is a highschool romance thing..."

So, if you guys happen to find this story, out of thousands that are there, please let me know.

Gee, dick-weed. Maybe Loki wouldn't have clawed your face to hell and back if you STOPPED blowing air on his face. >_>; Can't say you didn't deserve it.

TAPL.jpg

Those are the new tapers I'm getting in the mail to gauge my ears to 6. I got my jewelry in the mail and whatnot and now I want to go bigger. Though, 6g is as big as I can get without it tearing my other piercings.

PAPL.jpg

They have those plugs, too. :3 Though, I like the tapers better. I like the lime green at the end.

yeah, that's what I liked about it too.
I'm not sure about the design on em, I thought it was a hemp leaf at first.

Yeah, it doesn't really look like a pot leaf to be honest.

They have other cools ones, too. If you want to take a look;

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.piercedfish.com/">http://www.piercedfish.com/</a><!-- m -->

Just look in the taper section and whatnot. I plan on getting more as soon as I get to 6, but those should suffice right now. :3

I walked into the kitchen from the basement. To my surprise, there was black smoke everywhere. My mom then said, "Rachel Ray is a lying bitch!"

I happen to agree.

DSCF0006-1.jpg

Now, if only this thing could cuddle back and make me a sandwich, I'd be all set.

Christ woman, it's scary how much you and I are so alike.

Did you buy it from Hong Kong, too? :3

DSCF00062.jpg

Meeer. Stretched it to a 6. Probably should've waited, however, it didn't bleed so it's all good.

Alex said:
Christ woman, it's scary how much you and I are so alike.

Did you buy it from Hong Kong, too? :3
There are actually three brands that do this palette, all the same colors and everything. Manly, bhcosmetics, and coastal scents. mine is BH, they are located on the west coast.

I am no longer bed ridden, whoo!

Someone I love is really getting to me lately. Apparently, he's been trying to 'pull the trigger,' and yet, the gun is always unloaded. Time and time again, I tell him I'd be there for him, but he won't open up to me. At all. He won't tell me when he's down.

When he says unloaded, I can't help but wonder if he's pulling a stunt to try to get me to worry more or try to push me away. Anyone who is serious about wanting to kill themselves would make sure a gun is loaded. Yet twice this has happened within this past week or two. I gave him my words, I gave him my shoulder and I gave him my support and he'd rather throw that all back in my face.

And yet, somehow I'm at peace with all of this. I have a burst of emotion for a few days and then I guess I numb myself by realizing that he may never open up to me, and that is his own fault. Not mine. I gave him all the chances in the world, and he never took them.

When something of a relationship is over, it's over to me as soon as possible. I don't linger, except for a few hours or days and move on with my life. Even when I was with an ex for two years, I moved on once I realized that it was officially over and there was no way to repair that relationship, even when he asked for me back.

.___. I guess this is why I'm always called frigid in relationships or even flings.

*/small rant.*

Re: The insanity of that pink haired chick with piercings.

Now, I don't panic often. I usually keep my composure with stuff and think things through to the end.

However, yesterday was an except. I was in the bank with my mom's boyfriend so I could deposit some money for my brother that he got from my dad. My mom's boyfriend was there to make a mortgage payment.

My mom's boyfriend was talking to a bank employee, because he was going to while I was with a teller and this is what I heard her say was, "If you don't pay 600 dollars by May 1st, the house will be foreclosed on..." I didn't mean to hear it, but I have exceptional hearing from far away.

Mind you, my mom, my mom's boyfriend and I were all laid off within a two month time-frame..

So, I left the bank and just started rambling to my mom for a good ten minutes before her boyfriend came out. He explained that he was as panicked as I was and then requestioned the employee after I left, because that wasn't how she explained the situation beforehand. That meant that the date she was talking about is extended another month or so.

I've never felt so relieved in my life. I've been in this sort of situation before, where my dad just let the bills and mortgage pile up so high that everything was getting turned off and the house was foreclosed on. Hence why I haven't lived with my dad for the past couple of years.

That being said, I'm honestly worried about the electric and the water being turned off, because we're five months past due on that. x_x It's one thing after the other, but I told my parents (my mom and her boyfriend) that they should look into something that can help pay the utilities, since we are all unemployed and that's what programs like that are made for.

I don't know why they didn't look into something like that sooner, though. Baaah.

Re: The insanity of that pink haired chick with piercings.

<3 you too, babe.

In a week, our wine will be ready. I haven't considered long term storage options, for obvious reasons.

That being said, I have been watching Sailor Moon for the past couple of days.

GWAAAAH!

Just take my advice. Believe it or not, I KNOW what I am talking about. Instead of blowing your money on computer parts and magic, maybe you should, I don't know, actually use your money to pay your grandma the remaining rent that you owe and whatnot. Stop asking her for cigarette money or money in general, when she JUST got out of the hospital. Stop sneaking people in to drink and shit because you THINK that she'll say it's okay. It's her house, not yours. Common fucking courtesy, you know?

You say you have a good relationship with your grandma and while that might be the case, you're still taking advantage of her none-the-less. But, you know what's funny? I've talked to your grandma; she's not stupid. She knows what's going on and she knows that you cannot survive on your own and that's the ONLY reason she hasn't kicked you out yet.

Stop being so smug, stop pretending like you know everything, stop spending your money on things that you do not need, actually LISTEN to what people have to say and maybe you'll learn how to actually survive. You're not a child anymore, you're 20, soon to be 21. I bet you're going to drop out of college as soon as it gets too hard for you and just make excuses, like you always do.

That being said, don't you even wonder why people only want to hang out with you if you have pot or beer? You're losing your actual friends by your actions and you're not even opening your eyes.

My dad offered to take my mom, her boyfriend, my brother and I out to dinner. Awkward much.

To top it off, my grandma got arrested today for assaulting someone. I'm not sure of the full details, but I'm not sure if I should laugh or be worried. o_o

Back
Top Bottom