Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate times call for... me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
This is America and as everyone knows we pride ourselves on freedom, liberty and living from paycheck to paycheck; unfortunately this also means that if you have any problems you'll be stuck with huge bills and can lose you apartment or house. It's all one of the risks of living the American dream, you have a chance to achieve it but not everyone does. This is where the roleplay comes in, after the dream ends the cold reality of supporting yourself without a real safety net. I was thinking some ideas along the lines of:

1. You've lost your job, went though your savings and unemployment and are struggling to pay your bills

2. You got kicked out of school and your parents cut you off

3. You had to go to the emergency room and the medical bills are more than you can pay off

After looking for a legitimate source if income without success, you've glance at some of the shadier ads on craigslist: A sexy maid ad, a personal assistant to a small business owner, or a job stripping.

My roleplays are dark, personal and realistic so I prefer my partner to play their real self in kind of an alternate universe. I only roleplay with people in the US due to the time differences make playing with people who are in Asia or the Europe to difficult. I like to roleplay over skype, yahoo or kik messenger so it's easier to keep track of the roleplay and it can also be more long term. If you'd like to see if we can work something out send me something with what messenger you use and a screen name on it.

Almost 40 yrs. old, w/ two children living with my mother, i pull the plastic dry cleaner bag from my 10 yr old grey business suit. The last $50 of my savings account spent on stockings, nail polish, a hair cut and new lipstick. Buttoning the jacket of my business suit and glancing in the rooming house wall mirror. thinking it still fits, not bad for an old lady.

the personnel ad was not at all specific, "personal asst., needed for entrepreneur, salary w/opportunity for bonuses. experience less important than personality, start immediately"

the call made to the number listed was even less specific. "# & listen to recording". The message: interviews will be held between 2-4PM, Jan. 3. Show up and look your best.

It's 1:55Pm as I ride the elevator to the 6th floor of the shabby old warehouse bldg.

a single arrow sign points to Room 613..."Interviews".

I must be early, there is no one else there.

I am on Yahoo IM as: arrikamueller

I'll be online after 10PM,and hope to learn more about the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom