Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance and smut for a change? [FxM][New plot added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sumi

LPJnVC.png

"Would you be interested in a *insert something random which wasn't even mentioned in my thread* roleplay?"
"Hey would you like to do a sister/brother/mother/something-with-incest roleplay?"
"Hey, I'd like to do that one X plot you had in your thread!"

Please don't send me a PM containing only one of those lines. Pretty please. It makes it seem like I'm talking with a robot when people send in short and to the point replies and such. Please read further to find out what I'm really talking about regarding the first PM you send me.

Before anything, here are some samples of my posting. I usually can go from 400 words up to 800 per post. Yes, I like details. I like knowing what the characters look like, what they're wearing, what they think about certain matters and conversations, or even being told about some past events of their lives. If you can't handle this kind of thing, you can just hit the back button.
If there was one thing she always regretted was the fact that she didn't manage to persuade her father into hiring a maid for the trivial chores. They did have someone who was hired to do the cleaning inside the entire mansion, but that someone would always have to show up when her father was home. The mob leader had his reasons to be so cautious about the apparently innocent workers, though. Years ago when she was still in high school her own mother had been killed by one of the maids. It was only in the later years that they found out the said murderer was paid by a rival gang to get rid of the old man and his wife. It was only sheer luck that he was out of the house when that happened, else he might have ended up the same.

Years have passed though, and the lesson was learned. The notorious leader now refused to let any stranger inside his own abode, and he always carried a gun with him. Just in case. Scarlet, on the other hand, was far from keeping a weapon at hand at all times. Nowadays her father had hired a couple of his own men that he could trust to watch over his mansion and his precious daughter. When she had to go out, she'd be always accompanied by one of them, to watch her back. With how greedy the enemies were, the last thing the mob leader wanted was to have his daughter kidnapped. Or worse.

One way or another, this was how she ended up preparing her own breakfast on a Monday, a little bit more excited than usually. Mainly because she'd soon have the time of her life. The brunette was never so intrigued by a man in all those twenty-four years she had lived, however, there was this particular man who had her fantasizing over what would it be like to have him wrapped around her little finger. Or was it the other way around? Either way, it was certain that she was smitten with him. It was obvious from the way she always looked his way with what seemed like a mix of emotions. Admiration, curiosity, lust. Everything about him was picking her interest. Maybe it was because most of the boys she knew were just that. Boys. But him? He was a man.

The mere thought that for the entire week he'd be staying, sleeping in her mansion made her lips curve into a slight smile as she turned over the pancake. Right now she was still in her so called pajamas, consisting of a plain white t-shirt which clearly didn't hide the fact that her b-cup perky breasts weren't constrained by any bra, and which barely hid more than half of her tight bottom. And as if that wasn't enough, she was wearing no shorts, but only a pair of bright red panties, the kind that even though it covered as much as any normal panties, it looked fancy enough with its lacy edges. At least the t-shirt did manage to cover the front of her body. More or less anyway. It was with a purpose, though. She was aware this man was ignorant of her, so for the start, she planned to test for how long could he resist her advances.

What man could resist an Italian woman for so long anyway? Standing at 5'2 tall, Scarlet had a personality and an attitude to make up for her height, and her father knew that well. Once she wanted something badly, there was nothing stopping this tan-skinned brunette from getting it. The eyes just as dark as her hair as well as her plump lips were only her weapons to make the foolish guys give her what she likes. The same means she'd use on her precious 'crush' these next days.

The sound of the doorbell rang to her ears like a beautiful song that morning. Just in time, given how the pancakes and the coffee were ready. With those done, she quietly made her way out of the kitchen and into the grand hall, heading for the front door. If only her father knew in what kind of attire was she going to welcome her newly assigned bodyguard, she'd be grounded for the rest of her life, even in spite of her age. Nevertheless, the old man wasn't here for the following week and thus, when the heavy wooden door opened, it revealed her in all her splendor. Well, nearly. The long black hair falling in waves over her shoulders was still slightly messy. "Mornin', tough guy! Come in." she welcomed him, motioning to follow her as she started walking back towards the kitchen, purposely walking ahead of him, hips swaying with every step. The outrageous thing was that she didn't have the slightest bit of shame doing all of this. "Hope you didn't have breakfast yet. Coffee?"
A frown crossed her features as she heard his grumbling, not even bothering to hide that glare as she turned towards him. Not that he was even looking her way anymore as he stepped towards the balcony. "I heard that!" she warned him, finally following him. In spite of the slight annoyance shown on her face, she was actually relieved. She expected him to leave her behind and go on his business. Yet, here they were, somewhat closer to what they used to be many years ago, walking closely behind him and nearly wondering if this was for real.

On a second thought, yes, it was real. Back to the darned sewers they were. Luna never really liked using them, mainly because they were sometimes disgusting for her tastes, and secondly, because they always held that eery feeling to them. Then again, even as the villain she was, even she was horrified by the creatures hiding in there. Rats. The mere thought of it made her grimace as she tried to adjust her eyes to the darkness some way or another. This only reminded her of that one time something brushed by her foot and she almost had a heart attack. At that time she let out the girliest scream and grabbed Gresham, cursing him for insisting on using the sewers to get to their destination. Now as she recalled it, it seemed like a funny moment, though, she couldn't say that she was any braver now. Those rats were too nasty.

Her thoughts were shortly disrupted as she heard his voice. She couldn't quite see that smirk of his, else she would have been prepared for what he was up to. By the time she wanted to question him, the wall before them was already crushed to pieces without much of a hassle. It took her a few moments to get over the coughing from all that dust, at least until she heard that nostalgic sound of a burglar alarm. Uh oh. "How many times do I have to tell you..." she started, before moving quickly towards the nearest electrical panel connected to the alarm system to slam a hand over it and stop it before it would be too late. The new input of data caused the alarm to stop just as abruptly as it started. "...to never trigger the alarm before I do my thing?" she finished her sentence, before realizing something which was worth the trouble.

"Well, I guess I'll get over it since you went through the trouble to spoil me." she added innocently as her lips curved into a smile, walking over to the glass box in the center of the room which stored a jewelry set made from tiny numerous crystals and what looked like a 200 carat round shaped diamond for the necklaces. Needless to say it caught her interest as soon as her eyes were laid on it. Both, the earrings and the necklace were gorgeous and obviously expensive enough to probably buy a house and a car too. The dim lights inside the store room only brought out the beauty of the jewelries.

Her only problem was that the box was secured with an old-fashioned lock which she couldn't pick, and the glass was most likely too hard to be broken. These guys weren't stupid enough to let a fortune so easily stolen. "Let's say I'll let that comment related to my ass slide too, if you give me a hand here." she suggested with that old mischievous smile as she looked back at him over her shoulder.
The very moment she noticed David wasn't paying attention to her anymore and that there was some noise coming from behind, Charlotte nearly froze. They weren't alone anymore. As soon as she heard the voice, she just knew she was screwed. Oh, from all the people out there, it just had to be one of the very few she always messed with! Particularly, Ryan Taylor, the Assistant Senior Editor. Admittedly, he was from another department, but that didn't quite make the situation any better. Charlotte seemed to have developed along with the rumors, a bad habit of teasing men. At the very least the ones who somehow seemed to ask for it. And to her, Ryan was that one guy she just couldn't help but feel annoyed with at times.

It was at times like these that she'd be reminded of why she felt the urge to come back at him with a smart ass comment.

Unfortunately, right now it wasn't the right time for acting all great, especially not after what she just blurted out. She mentally cursed herself for having snapped like that at such a wrong moment and place. She should have known better than to have that kind of argument with her boyfriend in the company's parking lot. Not that she could have delayed this too much seeing how David too had been pissed off for a few moments there.

Charlotte might have chuckled at Ryan's comment regarding the real department David might have belonged to. If only she wasn't in this predicament, knowing she would be next to be mocked and being aware that the next day the whole company would probably gossip about what a big liar and loser was Charlotte Anthony. Truthfully, she was nervous about the thought enough to even redden slightly. She wasn't sure anymore if it was the embarrassment or the fear of having her reputation stained by such a silly thing that had her blood rushing to her cheeks.

In spite of everything, she seemed to still keep her sanity in check, at least until she heard David's blabbering. At that, she gave him a questioning look, unsure whether he's really an adult anymore or a kid who has no idea about how to talk. She nearly forgot about her worries before he mentioned spreading the rumor that she's a virgin. The green eyed woman nearly opened her mouth to curse him, but soon closed it abruptly when she heard something totally unexpected.

Did he just save her bottom from an ugly experience? Ryan Taylor?

She wasn't really surprised when she saw her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend giving up the argument and running from the problem like the coward he was. Yep, he wasn't even looking back as he got inside his car and started the engine to leave. Without her. Great way to end a long day at work.

Returning her attention to her so called hero of the day, she was at least grateful that she'd managed to cool down a notch in the short meantime. A little bit more at ease knowing that her secret was safe for now, she leaned down to pick up the workpapers he had dropped. Most she could do was get on his good side to make sure he'd really keep her secret safe.

Who was she kidding?

"I can take a cab, I guess. I will eventually get used to it until my own car is fixed. Why? Were you going to show me you're one of the few men who are not single-minded pigs and who'd give me a ride home?" she questioned, though she didn't really needed an answer.

"Still not sure whether you're genuinely trying to help out someone in need, or just trying to get in my pants in a subtle way, given how I'm apparently a slut and a virgin at the same time. But since you insist, I'd gladly let you take me back home since you do have a car." she continued, not really ashamed of leaving him with no choice but to give her a lift too.

"I'm still stunned about this act of kindness, though. Was I so pitiful? Or is this some sort of case where you blackmail me and I regret the way I treated you all this time?" Charlotte knew her stuff. She was in charge for editing articles related to romance, and all that mushy stuff at times. Sometimes she'd be forced to read kinkier stuff which either made her laugh her ass off, either made her wish she'd get rid of that virginity at once.

"Your papers." With that much said, she straightened her back and handed him the work.

The biggest turn on for me? Giving me posts which rarely contain grammar mistakes, which have depth, have the proper punctuation marks in the right places and simply just look how every post should be written by an adult. The biggest turn off? Sending me an one liner from the very first PM and writing like a kid who barely learned how to use the keyboard. I didn't want to say this, but it seems like it's needed in order to stop all this disappointment.

hn4tY6.png

1. Be able to give me at least 2-3 meaty paragraphs per post. Mirroring my posts is appreciated but not required. What really matters to me is to see what your character is thinking, his reactions, what does he look like/what is he wearing and obviously, give me something I can reply to. Quality over quantity, yes. But sometimes that big quantity can contain useful information.

2. Due to college stuff and whatnot, I might not be able to post so often unless it's the weekend. I'll mostly reply 3-4 times per week. I will reply more often, though, if I have some free time and/or I love the roleplay very much. Either way, things can be discussed beforehand and see what works best for both, me and my partner.

3. Pretty please, don't control my character or assume that my character is going to react a certain way even though I said nothing yet. It happened to me in the past, and while once or twice I just overlooked it, once it turns into a habit it gets annoying.

4. Grammar. Have a grasp of it, please. I don't need fancy words, I just need to see that you know English. English isn't my native language and I might not be perfect at it either, but it hurts my eyes and brain when I see poorly written posts. You know the drill. Differences between your and you're and such should be something elementary. Also, please don't use capitalization weirdly, and know how to use the punctuation marks. We're on an adult site, damn it. Write like an adult.

5. I like to discuss ideas with my partner and see that there's actually a person behind that computer. I want to see that you're just as excited as I am. Don't just send me a PM with the old 'Hey, I like that plot. Let's roleplay." At the very least come up with some ideas of your own for the plot, some suggestions, or tell me what you'd like to change, add or remove. If you don't have any of those in mind, then at least tell me about some kinks you'd like to include. Anything related to this matter. Also, as a side note, please read my PM until the end. I've noticed that some people don't quite pay attention to what I'm really saying and I often find myself having to repeat a question to get an answer, which is kind of awkward.

6. I'm pretty friendly, so chatting OOC is very welcomed. It also makes me keep my interest even when the posts are scarce. :3 If something bothers you regarding the story/plot/character/roleplay feel free to give me a nudge. I'll always discuss these openly if that will help the story progress.

7. Sorry if I might discourage the girls. I'm only looking for MxF roleplays, me playing as a female.

8. Instant messengers are quite a hassle for me. I typically don't use them, so neither will I use them for roleplay. However, I will gladly roleplay over PMs or threads.

9. Nope, no photos of real people. It's either the anime pictures, either just describing the characters. Might use photos of real people, but you might have to provide some for me too, because I can never find some proper ones.

10. If you don't want to continue the roleplay just come up with an excuse or something and I'll back off. Just don't leave me hanging in there for weeks for a reply, and even ignoring me when I try to ask whether you're still interested or not. I've had enough of these, especially because I don't see what could have I done so wrong.

TEnUUa.png

Including one or more of these will make me love ya.
Age gap (younger female/older male)
Flirting/Teasing
Romance (Craving)
Pregnancy/Family (Craving)
Size differences
(shorter female/taller male,
nothing too extreme, though)
Suits & ties
Tattoos
Experienced partners
Dirty/sweet talking​

ZeEbgC.png

Incest (no, just no)
Foot fetish
Watersports
Scat
Vore
Death
Mutilation

haEc65.png

Possessive guy x Girlfriend
Foreign prince x Local princess
Newlyweds (NSFW?)
Fantasy Couple

2oHkFi.png

Feel free to suggest something of your own if our kinks coincide but you'd like a different story from the ones below!

Bad guys and good girls (Craving badly)
I've always loved the mafia themed stories with a little bit of romance/lust involved. The plot I have in mind is up for discussion with the potential partner, seeing how there are several options to make it up. Here are a couple of ideas which could be mixed around to make one plot.
○Pairings: Mob leader's daughter and hitman // Mob leader and rival's girlfriend // Mob leader and rival's daughter
○The main characters meet during a party held for the notorious side of the society they live in, and they hit it off, unaware of each other's real identity
○Unexpected pregnancy bringing hardships to their relationship and/or possibly putting his (and/or hers) life at risk because of various people (her boyfriend/father/whatever)
○Pretend/forced love turning into real feelings when it's already too late
○Arranged marriage
○One or both characters trying to use the other in order to take his/her revenge
○Relationship hidden from the others

Wolf shapeshifter x Red (Craving badly)
I'd actually like something with a tribe and the whole alpha male concept. Perhaps adding the 'Red Riding Hood' theme to it, too, because I've craved this for so long, but it NEVER got past the intro with whoever I played with. So, yeah. If you think this is interesting enough to keep this story going for much more than that, then pretty please contact me.
So, the story goes like this. In a village near to the forest there's a special kind of person said to bring prosperity and luck to the tribe of wolves. That is, if she's to be mated with the alpha of the tribe. Red, as the villagers call her, is in fact a half-breed, the offspring of a human and a wolf. It is mainly because it's impossible for a human and a wolf to have a child that makes her special. She's neither an average human, neither does she have wolf traits. However, unknowingly to her, she is a whisperer, a person able to command wolves, which makes her a powerful addition to the tribe, especially against the other rival tribes. The wolves know that, and that is exactly why they often raid the village to find her. The villagers in turn, have no idea about this whole deal with the wolves, but they do know that there's something wrong about Red, shunning her and in the end deciding to get rid of her.
One night, Red is doomed to be taken by the hunters into the forest, where they plan to kill her and use her as bait to shoot down some of the wolves too. But what they don't know is that the wolves are up for another raid that night, and when they stumble upon the men, they can't help but notice the woman who they're trying to kill is actually the person they're looking for.

Obviously, the story revolves around the alpha and Red. I'm looking for someone who can actually play the alpha the way he should be, traits and such. In return, I can play mostly any kind of female, personality/attitude wise.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure there are many things to be discussed about this plot. I had so many ideas for this one, but I might have forgotten some of them. Also, I'm thinking that maybe the wolves are actually what we call werewolves. Shapeshifters in other words.

Twisted kind of love (NEW & CRAVING!)
For this one, I don't have as much of a plot, but more like a slight idea about what kind of character I'm looking for from my partner. I have this character in mind who is madly in love with a woman, and while he doesn't show signs of being obsessed with her for the first couple of months of dating, at some point he starts being unable to hide his dark side. Whether he starts getting rid of her friends (through various rumors he spreads to make them leave her alone), forces her to cut off ties with anybody else, keeps her confined only for himself to see, or any other thing which would make her have second thoughts about their relationship, I'd still want to see him show that kind of sweet affection towards her. Perhaps he'd be the kind of guy that manipulates her into doing sexual stuff she'd refuse to do under normal circumstances. Or maybe, who knows, the kind of man that would force himself on her and sweet talk her at the same. That would be quite interesting.
Since I'd really like to try this, I'm actually willing to play any kind of character. I'm quite flexible with character personalities/attitudes anyway. You play this type of character that I described, and I'll play the kind of woman you prefer. Fair enough?

Contract with the demons
Once a contract has been exchanged, no matter what the reason is, you can't ever escape from it. People who are on the verge of dying, yet still want to live can form contracts with demons. These vile creatures borrow their own hearts to humans for a particular period of time, in exchange for experiencing human feelings/emotions, seeing how the heart lets the demon feel the same things as the human in question. During this time, the demon watches over his/her human to make sure the heart won't be stolen by other demons who want to gain more power. They can either watch from the distance, either befriend the human in order to keep a close watch. However, no matter what, at some point the demon needs to retrieve the heart unless she/he wants to die, even if it means that the human will die.

The story is mostly based on this manga if anyone is actually interested.The story would obviously revolve around such a demon and a human with a replaced heart. Depending on the setting there can be various options of pairings which could work with this plot.

Skyrim: Thief x Beggar/Street-rat
Your character is a member of the Thieves Guild, while mine is a street rat when they first meet. The first meeting goes something like this: MC is desperate to get some Septims and seeing how begging doesn't get her enough, she finally caves in and decides to steal. Only, she picks the wrong person to steal from. One night when the streets are quiet and dark, MC tries to pickpocket YC, but is easily caught in the act. YC feels sort of sorry for her and takes pity on her. He somehow manages to help her join the guild and for the first couple of years everything goes smoothly except for the fact that she doesn't make much progress in becoming a thief.
Years later, the guild gains a new member. Much more skilled than MC and apparently much more appreciated by the other members. Frustrated by her own lack of skills, MC decides to leave the guild, pursuing another path. The day after she leaves, though, everything of value is nowhere to be seen. The guild master immediately sends some people to track her down as the main suspect. Little do they know the real culprit is actually among them.

MC meets again YC one day, old feelings interfering with what YC is supposed to do. He has the traitor right before his eyes, but can he kill her? And is he going to listen to what she has to say?

Pazzo said:
Garou type werewolves would be awesome for that Little Red story, minus the whole "save the planet!!!" stuff and more alpha territorial killing machine

There was no "save the planet stuff" in there if I'm not mistaken. XD Either way, please do read the thread in its entirety and if you're still interested send me a PM.

You thread was read in its entirety. I was simply making a reference to a trait possessed by the type of werewolf that I like to roleplay, and how they would need to be adapted to your desired storyline. They are based off a pen and paper type role playing game from the late 90's called "Werewolf the Apocalypse". The main premise is that the players all assume the role of various Lycanthropes, which are the raw manifestation of the wild. They draw their power from nature's unbridled fury, and the campaign is centered around staving off the forces that would destroy it.

Anyways, I think I can adapt on to your storyline. PM Sent

Here, I think you need a free bump for being such a fun partner and, of course, for teaching me sarcasm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom