Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking delicious new subs! (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam KT

Dust
Hello and welcome to my request thread. Hopefully after reading this you will be addressing me in character as "Mistress", "Madame", or any number of other terms, depending on the fantasy we conjure. For now though, and in out-of-character communication you can call me Katie (KT).

Speaking of fantasies this is what I am currently craving.

Male subs/pets/slaves (I consider these different classes)

And female-based (egalitarian) lesbian storylines. (Typically more vanilla)

Now I can do male/female vanilla...though it would take some convincing and a really good DEPENDABLE partner for me to be interested. Also female subs are fine but I am typically much tamer with women. Though I can work things out as requested.

My kinks can be found here though it is worth knowing that this is not all inclusive (I fixed it up kinda fast) so if there are any questions feel absolutely free to PM me. I'm really only against extremes.

Which brings me to the most important part of my thread--how to contact me.
1. Tell me (roughly) your idea. Pairing, plot, whatever.
2. What kinks you DEFINITELY WANT TO HAVE and KINKS YOU LIKE IN GENERAL
3. Specifically lay out Kinks that are ABSOLUTE NO's
4. List KINKS YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY OR KINKS THAT ARE CONDITIONAL (As in, "I'd like to do pegging, but I am against it being a rough and hardcore act.")

It is also worth noting that I roleplay via Threads, Email, PM's ONLY! NO IM'S

That is all I need.

IDEAS:

Typically any DommexMale scene is going to be a oneshot though if we click I am not opposed to having longer storylines.

Goddess/Mortal
Empress/Concubine(male or female)
Married couple (modern)
Arranged marriage (Historical--fantasy)
Sister/Brother
Fairy/Human

More to come! Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom