Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt Is On......For Roleplay Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSparxman

Supernova
Introduction:

I think it's about time I made myself a new request thread, which would actually just be an update of my very first request thread. Anyway, like almost everyone else on this site, I'm here to have some fun and sexy roleplays :) I've been roleplaying for nearly ten years now. At least I think it's nearly ten years. I started out roleplaying on GaiaOnline, and I was there for.....five, maybe six years. It may even have been a little longer than that. Anyway, I eventually discovered this site. I'm really glad I did too as I've had some awesome roleplays on here. I'm hoping to have a lot more too. :D

Roleplaying & Expectations:

As I said in my intro, I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now. I enjoy roleplays with 50/50 plot and smut. I also enjoy roleplays that have more plot than smut and vice-versa. I do like putting some thought into my roleplays, but at the same time, I'm perfectly capable of roleplaying with just the most basic of ideas. Now when I say the most basic of ideas, I mean a selected pairing with a setting and a little bit of character information. It might also serve me well to say that I'm looking for both male and female roleplay partners. Male roleplay partners only need apply if you can play a convincing female character. I usually play in third-person but am also capable of playing in first-person too. I like to roleplay through threads, PM's or Email equally, so again it depends on what my partner might prefer.

Post Length:

My post length never really seems to stay the same. It can vary most of the time, but I usually try to match my partner's post length, no matter what it might be. I can post anywhere from a couple of lines to quite a few paragraphs. When it comes to post length, I would have to say that the minimum requirement would have to be at least one paragraph. I can't quite say there's a maximum requirement though.

Roles:

When it comes to roles, I would have to say that it again depends on the roleplay. My males can be dominant, submissive or they can be switches. When they are dominant, they aren't overly dominant if that makes any sense? It's just like they are never really too submissive at first. If I play a submissive male, I usually like to give him a backbone. I like him to have some attitude on him. If I play a switch male, then he's like what you would expect a switch to be like hehe.

Consistency

As I currently have no job, I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I'm online almost every day and capable of replying fairly often. Of course the frequency of my replies does depend on how much I'm having to put into my post. If it's a longer post, then it's likely my partner can expect a reply once a day at the least. It also depends on if I remember to post up my reply too lol as I type my replies up on Word on my laptop. If it's a shorter reply, I can reply more often.

However, I understand that current and future partners can't always be online all the time. I understand that you might get busy with your lives and that you might have more important things to do. I have absolutely no problem when it comes to waiting for replies. I'm actually very patient when it comes to that, which is funny because I don't have much patience when it comes to waiting for other things lol. I never have any patience when it comes to waiting in a queue in a shop/store lol.

Likes & Dislikes:

There are things I like and dislike in a roleplay, but most of the time, my likes and dislikes change depending on the roleplay I might be doing.

If you're looking for the basics, I like ageplay, corruption, incest and pseudo-rape. I dislike watersports, scat, gore and vore.

Here's my updated F-List if you want a more detailed list of my likes and dislikes. I also took this BDSM Test

Don't bother asking about anything in the 'No's' list as it's in that list for a reason. If you've got a good enough idea, I could be convinced into going with some of the things listed in the 'Maybe' list. No convincing is needed on my part for anything in the 'Fave' and 'Yes' lists.

Pairings:

I enjoy a wide variety of pairings which I'm going to list below. I know for a fact that I'm probably going to be forgetting some, but these should give you an idea as to what I like.

Modern pairings:

Enemy x Enemy
Best Friend x Best Friend
Friends with benefits
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Mistress x Slave
Ex x Ex
Singer x Manager
Singer x Lead Guitarist
Singer x Singer of rival band
Singer/Lead Guitarist x Rival manager
Popular Kid x New Kid
Popular Kid x Unpopular Kid
Jock x Cheerleader
Teacher x Student
Principal x Teacher
Headmistress x Student/Teacher
Player x Loyal Girlfriend
Whore x Loyal Boyfriend
Cheating Boyfriend x Cheating Girlfriend
Married Man x Mistress
Married Woman x Toyboy
Boss x Secretary
Female Boss x Male Personal Assistant
Boss x New Employee
City Boy x Country Girl
City Girl x Country Boy
Street Racer x Street Racer
Street Racer x Cop
Street Racer x Friend against it
Furries

Medieval/Fantasy Pairings:

Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Succubus x Human
Demon x Human
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
Monster Girl x Human
Gifted Student x Gifted Student
Gifted Student x Normal Student
Elemental x Elemental
Elemental x Normal Human
Anthro x Human
Princess x Bodyguard
Princess x Knight
Prince x Princess
Prince x Princess of rival kingdom
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Superhero x Superheroine
Superhero x Villian
Villian x Superheroine
Witch/Warlock x Witch hunter
Furries

Incest Pairings:

Older Brother x Younger Sister
Older Sister x Younger Brother
Father x Daughter
Son x Mother
Nephew x Aunt
Uncle x Niece
Twincest
Step-Brother x Step-Sister
Step-Father x Step-Daughter
Step-Son x Step-Mother
Cousin x Cousin

Fandoms & Animes:

Pokemon:

Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemorph
Pokemorph x Pokemorph
Gijinka x Gijinka
Pokemon Trainer x Gijinka
Gym Leader x Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer x Evil Organization Member (Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma etc)

Final Fantasy:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X & X-2
Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2

By the way, this isn't all that I roleplay. I'm certain I'm forgetting a few things, so feel free to come to me with your own ideas as I'm always happy to listen to them. If you're interested in a roleplay, the best way to get my attention would be to message me. However, you can also post in my thread if you'd like to. Just know that it won't get my attention as quickly as a PM will. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from any potential partners. Have a good morning, afternoon or evening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom