Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrow - Oliver Queen x Felicity Smoak

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
This is a quick, specific search for the fandom known as Arrow. I am craving a roleplay where you, my partner, plays as Felicity Smoak. In return, I would play as my OC or Oliver. I have never RP'd this fandom, but I would absolutely love to. I have spent about a week on the show, and managed to get up to season 3 episode 2 (at the time of writing this). I would appreciate tips as well on how to play Oliver better, if I am not up to your expectations.

In this roleplay, I would like us to double. Our extra characters would not be roleplayed as a couple, they would just be supporting characters. For your extra person, I would like to request you to play as John Diggle. This is because of the relationship between Oliver and John. Depending on when we base our roleplay, I'm thinking I will play Roy. If he is not a part of the team at that stage, I will either just be Oliver, or someone else. Other than these supporting characters, we will both be playing people such as the villains and other people in Oliver's life, as well as the lives of those around him.

The main aspect of this roleplay I am focusing on with Oliver and Felicity, is romance. There will of course be action and drama, but I roleplay quite a lot due to romantic scenes which I love. If you're not looking for Oliver and Felicity to hook up eventually, then this isn't for you.

There is also one thing I need to ask of you. I am not good at playing the leading character in a relationship. I often play as shyer characters, which is obviously a change of pace if I play Oliver. I would still like if you could play Felicity as the leading character. I do have ideas on how this could work.

Please PM me if you are interested, since I do not check request threads often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom