Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is purity? [Himeko x Kitsune Kasi]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
'In a world where humans walk there lies another world where creatures exist in the shadows. They hide their turn forms during the day when with humans, but during the night they are allowed to show their true forms. We live to coexist with humans in peace, but is that what everyone really wants? I feel that someday this peace will end and we will be at war. I hope I never see that day come...'

'It had been 1,000 years since the last war ended, humans thought the creatures of the past were all gone now. They live in peace and not knowing that those creatures were still alive. We live in the shadows of mankind now and we are raised to live in peace with the humans. All of us have to attend two forms of classes in order to coexist properly, that is where our school comes into play. I don't want to see a war but I also don't care for this "peace" the chairman sees. A little chaos is not too bad. Teehee~' "Hello earth to Kagura!" Snapping awake the girl the teacher was talking to looked up from her book and looked around sheepishly as Kagura looked over to the teacher. "Ah yes, it is so nice of you to finally join us in the land of the awake. Now can you answer the question on the board?" He looked at her with a cold stare as she stood up and walked over to the board and began writing down the answer on it. Kagura Hiou sighed as she finished her answer before walking back over to her desk. "Honestly I wish you'd pay attention to what I said in class but your answer is correct. Now class go back to your books and keep studying. The exams aren't too far away from now." He said as he went back to his desk and the class went back to their books. 'Why must a pure blood like me have to deal with these boring human classes...' She thought as she laid her head on the desk and let her mind wonder again. She looked over to her younger twin who had her nose in her book and she sighed to herself. It seemed that once again her younger half was proving to be better than her once again. 'Oh well no use in fretting over the little things. I'll pass the exam no problem.' She yawned as she covered her mouth to hide her small fangs that protruded out during her yawn.

As soon as class had ended she gathered her things and looked to her sister and nodded. Their day classes were done now and they had two hours to rest before their night classes started. Demons were normally nocturnal but if they wished to live in peace with the humans they had to attend the day classes as well as their night classes. At least they had their own dorm they can keep to themselves then. Which is what Kagura was planning on doing, going back to her dorm to rest before her next set of classes were to take place. She knew her sister would be joining her back into their dorm. "Shall we sis?" She asked as she held her hand out to her sister.

Tenshi fawned over her trigonometry text book, she found it so fascinating what humans had to invent to do what her kind could merely will into existence, As usual she had gotten so in-depth into gawking over every little formula in the book that she hadn't noticed that class had even ended. A familiar voice called to her, the only one that could penetrate the bubble of concentration Tenshi often locked herself into "Kagura..." she mumbled raising her hands rub at the brown eyes that lay hidden behind a pair of glasses, Truth be told she didn't particularly need the glasses a simple command could easily give her 20-20 Vision but she had found the idea of wearing something that had once been made of sand so novel that she refused any offering to give her perfect vision, that and she thought they looked kinda cute on her. Lowering the thick text book she looked around to see the offered hand of her Twin sister. Looking at the two girls it would be hard to believe that they were twins, even harder to believe that Tenshi was the same age as Kagura. Tenshi stood at a measly 5 foot tall strangers often mistaking her for a child and had to carry around her student ID to prove that she was 17 years old, in her human disguise she had brown eyes and long swept back brown hair that was braided down her back, her skin was fair and she was quite shy especially when apart from Kagura.

Tenshi smiled to Kagura one of her fangs laying over her soft, pink lips. Class was over and now they could return to their dorm room, one of the few places in the school where creatures like the twins could be more open. The younger twin skipped out of the chair, her laced up shoes and striped knee-high stockings landing on the lino with a loud clap, grabbing her near comically over-sized backpack she quickly swept her books into it before grabbing onto her twins hand "Let's go Kagura, were you daydreaming in class again? I could've sworn someone was yelling at you" she spoke softly to her big sis as the pair walked down the near-empty hallway. Tenshi's dress batted against her knees as the backpack filled with books thudded behind her, despite the young girls stature Tenshi prided herself on being able to do most everything for herself without assistance the only person she would ever allow help from being Kagura.

After a short walk from the schools main buildings to the night-time dorms, the story that the other students had been told was that the parents of the students living in these buildings were quite wealthy and were paying to have their children take additional specialty classes to take over the various businesses they ran. However everyone living their new the truth, that they were taking these classes to ease living in human society and not start up another war that could easily wipe out both sides. Tenshi tugged on Kaguras hand quickly moving ahead of her sister "Come on Sis this backpack weighs a tonnnee" she whined before bouncing on her heels waiting at the locked dorm room, Tenshi had been given a key to the room but despite her intelligence she had a tenancy to also be quite forgetful of things she considered to be quite minor.

Kagura yawned again as she took Tenshi's hand and nodded. "Mmmm... Yeah I can't help but be so tired during the day. And these classes are such a bore that to me sleeping through them is the only way I'm gonna survive these dreadful classes." She complained as they walked together and made their way to the other side of the school where their dorms were. "At least our night classes aren't dull and boring as these..." She paused as she saw a few of the human students walking and making their way to their own dorms. Seeing them blush and wave at her and her twin she sighed and waved back at them before continuing. "Human classes..." She finished as the girls had walked away now. Sighing again she looked to her younger twin and her black eyes were showing a hint of red-ish glow to them as she spoke. "I just don't get why these humans fawn over us like they do. I know we're beautiful creatures but they should know that they are out of our league." She flicked her long black hair as she noticed some of the boys hiding behind one of the buildings. Even though they were twins, Kagura chose to keep most of her normal form shown as she could. She loved her long black hair and her black eyes and wouldn't hide that under a guise. Everything else she kept hidden in her human form. She stood almost six inches taller than Tenshi and preferred to wear a boys uniform over the girls uniform, she just wasn't into wearing dresses and to many of her students, both from the night and day classes, she was seen as a prince.

Tenshi was seen as the princess of the school and many of the students gawked over her and offered to carry her things for her, which she always declined. Kagura was the only one Tenshi would allow to hold her things if she asked and to her she didn't mind it at all. She knew how her younger half liked to be independent and respected that of her. As they reached the dorms she opened the door for her sister and they walked in together, making their way to their room. Her crush Daisuke was there and waved at her, causing her to blush but she looked away when she felt Tenshi's glare on the back of her neck. She knew her younger twin didn't care for Daisuke, though she didn't know why seeing as he was a noble like them. Yes most of them were from wealthy family's but that was because their family's have been alive for so long that they had built up their funds and some of them were on the committee of the counsel for the supernatural to coexist with humans. There were very few humans that knew of their existence and they were the guardians that protected the peace, both of their parents were part of the counsel and they too believed in peace between the two species.

As they reached their room Kagura sighed as her sister whined about heavy her bag was and reached in her front pocket for the key. "Honestly if you didn't carry so much you would remember that you too have a key." She sighed as she unlocked the door and led her sister in as she slowly dropped her guise. Her long black tail slowly appeared as her long black ears started to poke up on top of her head, even her nails were starting to grow longer and turn into sharp clws as she walked over to the bed to lay down. "This is much better..." She murred happily as she snuggled with her pillow. "I think I will lay down for a little bit...." She yawned as she flicked her tail as her eyes slowly closed and before they fully closed she could see her sister had also dropped her guise and smiled softly. "That's much better, I prefer that look on you over your human form." She smiled softly as her eyes closed fully now.

Tenshi puffed her cheeks up poutily towards Kagura before she mumbled "I already lost the key... and they won't give me another" despite the younger twins intellect she was often absentminded about such things and after having lost half a dozen keys to the dorm room in the first few months of living at the school the head office had restricted her from getting a new one for herself. When Tenshi stepped through the door she let her human disguise go, a ripple traveled over her skin changing it making her skin change softer. That wasn't the only change as her brown hair flowed further down her back touching the back of her heels, two ears appearing atop her head as the brown hair started to turn darker growing redder until it, along with her ears and a newly formed tail that swept by her feet, had become the same color as blood. Tenshi's eyes had changed too the iris' of her eyes turning silver with dots of red while the whites of her eyes turned black, Her canines also lengthened to become little fangs.

Tenshi shook her hair her back looking like a river of blood as she set her heavy backpack down "I don't understand how you can like this form on me sister, I feel as though it is far too aggressive to be considered likeable" she pouted walking past the kitchen bench she had left her backpack on and taking the bed across from her twin. The young demon sat on the edge of the bed silver eyes flashing for a moment as she stared at her shoes, which began to untie and take themselves off "Better" she sighed as she relaxed into the bed holding up her toed stockings wiggling them in the air "Daisuke was staring at you again..." Tenshi knew this could possibly lead to another argument but something about him twisted her the wrong way, he maybe of noble birth but it did not stop him from being a creep if anything it made him much worse.

Her sister had lost many of keys before they stopped giving her anymore, at lease Kagura was responsible enough to hang onto the first key that had been given to her when they first came here. She didn't mind it though, she knew her sister was just the type of person to be very forgetful except when it mainly came to her studying. Small things like keys were easily forgotten, but that was just one of the many things Kagura found adorable about her younger twin. Watching her younger twin walk through the door and drop her disguise always brought a smile to her face. She loved their true forms, to her their human form was disgusting and wrong but she knew that they had to disguise themselves to stay hidden from the human world.

Kagura opened her eyes and looked over to her sister and sighed. "Well I love our true forms, don't see why you would love that filthy human form dearest sister." Her ears twitched when her sister sat down on the edge of the other bed next to her. Just as she was about to fall asleep she heard her sister's words and begain to growl lowly. "Yeah so? I've told you a million times now, he's a noble and one that our family has interest in me marrying. You know how our parents want us to only marry pure bloods and last time I checked there wasn't many to choose from. It is our duty to marry other pure bloods and have children with them so that our kind doesn't die out." She growled as she looked over to her sister. She knew Tenshi hated Daisuke, but she didn't know why. He was kind and gentle to her and always was a complete gentleman towards her. He even bought Tenshi a birthday present one year and after she nearly bit his head off, he never bought her one again. "You know what Daisuke means to me... At least father and mother aren't putting me with Yohan, now there's a real stalker for ya. Geez he just doesn't know when to stop when it comes to stalking me and taking my photos." She groaned as she turned to be on her back so she could look over at her sister.

"Look, I just don't get why you have to hate Daisuke so much. He's a really nice guy once you get to know him." She sighed as she looked into her sisters silver eyes. She knew this was a pointless battle and one that would always end up in a stalemate, just how things had to be sadly. "So much for me getting any rest before classes..." She mumbled as she got up out of bed and walked over to her twin. "So tell me sis, why do you hate him so much?" She asked as she sat down next to her sister as she laid her head down on her sister's shoulder.

Tenshi laid on her back her legs raised in the air as she wiggled her toesies and listening to her sister talk once more about pure-bloods, she gave a little sigh but the calm collected silver eyes betrayed no emotion of annoyance. Between the two Tenshi was the calmer and least hot-blooded but when the younger sister did lose her cool it was quite explosive, like with the gift she had received from her least favorite person in the school, Daisuke, He had given it to her while she had to maintain her human disguise which nearly fell. In fact Tenshi's rage was so great that it had turned into a school legend that the school's adorable princess had a demon inside of her, the humans had no idea how accurate there joke-legend actually was. The only sign of frustration that showed on Kagura's twin was through her hair as it started to become more liquid-like, the ends of her hair curling around her leg.

Tenshi looked to her sister across from the bed calm silver eyes watching over her as she laid there "I feel more free in this form sister but it's not like my human form is something I'm ashamed of... unlike some people" she muttered the last bit before giving a smile to her sister as she came over, her fangs set against her lower lip "Daisuke just embodies everything I feel is wrong with this... drive for pure blooded families people have. They're stuck in old ideals and refuse to accept that things change, humans adapt and create change look what they've done in the last thousand years. Without any magic might I add in, Hell some of the stuff they've created we've taken and enhanced with magic for our own needs! I just think that our parents are too stuck in their ways maybe it's fine for you since you like him but I certainly don't think that blood has to be a requirement for a suitable partner and as for Yohan I thought he would've learned a little distance from you when I broke his last expensive camera" Tenshi's hair had turned into a river of blood that flowed around her, her legs becoming fully entangled by the blood. It of course did not soak into anything but Tenshi could use her hair in many ways her magic manipulating it to her will, she looked off for a moment "Perhaps... I will need to have a little chat with him about personal space and people not being interested in others" the younger twins voice caught the same edge as it had when she lost it at Daisuke for buying her a jeweled pendant for her birthday, a gift she took as an insult insinuating her as some feeble princess when anyone that truly knew her knew better than that.

Tenshi calmed down once Kagura had gotten up to lay next to her, the familiar feeling of her twins closeness brought her back down to her senses. There was another reason Daisuke was her least favorite person in the school, but it was one she feared revealing to Kagura. Ever since they started to attend this school Tenshi had started to have feelings for her sister that were beyond that of a family bond, a desire to feel Kagura's lips pressed snugly against her own, Tenshi had a want for her sister in a more physical sense even the closeness of having Kagura's head against her shoulder made her grow excited but the younger twin had not been able to find a way to voice such feelings and loathe as she was to admit it she knew that the desires she had were merely the tip of a vast iceberg. She knew in the back of her mind that there were depraved things she wanted to do to Kagura things that if brought to the surface of her mind might even make her feel ashamed, but at the same time she didn't care the physical want for her sisters flesh so overpowering, it was at this moment so deep in thought that she realized she had been staring at Kagura's lips having missed what she had said Tenshi panicked before noticing her elder sibling had drifted off to sleep without Tenshi's replies.

Kagura was always a hot head and she couldn't help but snap from time to time, specially when it came to Daisuke. She didn't understand why her sister hated him so much and she wished she knew what made her so mad about him. To her it seemed as if maybe her sister was, jealous? Shaking her head she sighed and looked at her. 'Maybe it's just me.... But when it comes to Daisuke she's super jealous it seems... I could be reading this wrong but no.... Maybe she just doesn't like Daisuke cause she fears I'm going to leave her when him and I get married...' Her mind was wondering in places it probably shouldn't have and she couldn't help but try to hide her blush from her sister. No need to get worked up over something that might not even be true. "Now now Tenshi, you know how I feel about our human forms. They restrict who we really are and to me...." She blushed as she looked away from her sisters furious eyes. "It's just embarrassing to not have my tail and ears..." She groaned as she listened to her sister talk about why she didn't like Daisuke. 'Yup... She is jealous of him...' She rolled her eyes as she listened to her sister and took a deep breath before answering Tenshi.

"Well... That is true but you remember our parents are brother and sister, correct? Mother was born to be our father's wife and if I had been born a male you would have been my wife, but sadly we were both born as the same gender and thus I have to marry another pure blood. It's not like I'm marrying outside the family since he is our cousin. I don't like being forced into it, but I have no other choice and you know this sis... I had to grow to fall in love with him and he had to do the same for me, as for Yohan, he's not even blood related and I'm just glad to have an adorable little twin like you watching out for me." She said as she gently stroked her sister's cheek as she smiled softly, trying to get her sister to calm down a bit. Who knows what Tenshi might do this time out of anger and she didn't wanna risk it this time. Laying down next to her she tried to stifle her yawn as she looked deeply into her younger twin's eyes before drifting off to sleep. She didn't know what was on her sister's mind but she knew she was probably just lost in thought or just trying to keep herself from snapping more.

She knew that she could use her telepathy to spy on her sister's mind, but she respected her sister and decided not to. When it came to others feelings, she was oblivious to them. To her how her sister felt towards her was just that of a sisterly love. She didn't know just how her sister truly felt. Though a part of her deep down inside wished that she could be with her twin, but she knew that she was bound to Daisuke and that was that. Her parents made it clear that they wanted and heir and Daisuke was the closest thing they had to a new heir. With her fast asleep nothing could wake her up unless her alarm went off, which was normally the only thing that could wake her up. She was on her side facing her twin which she didn't even know her sister was staring at her lips, she was just too tired to wait for a reply which she knew was probably going to get another ear full anyways.

Tenshi stared down at her sleeping sisters lips, the closeness only brought her excitement and made her heart flutter in her chest. Before she even realized it Tenshi had started to move towards Kagura's lips, unsure of her own intentions she knew only one thing that she had to feel the softness of her sisters lips to her own the desire was far to great for the younger twin to resist, and there in that moment alone in their shared dorm, Kagura sleeping so soundly is when Tenshi gave her elder sister Tenshi's first kiss. The bloodred haired demoness felt electricity flow through her as soon as their lips met, the moment to her seemed to last an eternity and she knew that the feeling of Kagura's lips pressed to her own would be etched into her memory. Tenshi pulled back quickly, very aware that near nothing would awaken her sister short of an alarm that woke half the school, She looked down to Kagura watching her sleep. Heart still racing at what had just transpired when a thought bubbled in her mind "Daisuke has most likely never kissed her for fear of what you would do if you found out" the thought was like a seductive whisper in her mind and with it came the resolve to take her sister away from her forcefully betrothed.

The day had taken it's toll out on the younger twin as well and with fingers pressed lightly to her own lips she fell asleep beside Kagura, her last thought before unconsciousness took her into darkness of sleep was that of a plan to take Kagura as her lover. Tenshi's hair swept over the two sleeping sisters, cocooning them in it's warmth and protection. The younger sister slept fitfully, her little body twitching slightly against Kagura her dreams flashing with images of the pairs tangled bodies rutting against each other in lustful fits. Tenshi's pleasant dreams were shattered when Kagura's alarm started to blare, her hair formed into a fist smashing the alarm to pieces for the 4th time this month. With arms raised in the air Tenshi laid still on her back hair untangling around the two, she waited for Kagura to help her up.

Kagura was always a heavy sleeper even when they were kids and it was something she couldn't help. Thankfully their room was sound proof so that the sound of the alarm wouldn't disturb the others in the night class. Sleeping soundlessly she didn't even know that her first kiss was to be stolen from her own twin. There had been several times where Daisuke and her tried to make out but Tenshi was always around and always kept the two from doing any acts like that. There was this one time when Daisuke had skipped class and she went for a "bathroom" break and she met up with him. They headed to one of the unoccupied closets and was about to make out but the door shattered and there stood a very furious Tenshi. She'll never forget that day and ever since then they hadn't tried anything like that again for fear of what her younger twin might do to them.

Sleeping soundlessly her dreams were of the same thing she'd been dreaming of for the last month, a world full of chaos and blood, humans and demons were fighting together against this unseen force. The creature was covered in blood and was devouring both races, as it did so it grew stronger in power and before she could get a better look at it the alarm went off. Though it went off rather fast, and she knew her sister had broken yet another alarm clock. Unaware of what had been going on before she slowly opened her eyes and yawned loudly. "Guess it's time to get ready for our night classes. Might as well get something to eat before we head out since we do have some time to kill." She said as she slowly got up and looked over at her twin who was still in bed waiting for her to help her get up. Reaching her hand out she smiled softly to her younger half and helped her on her feet and then led her to the kitchen area and led her to her seat. "What would you like to eat for dinner?" She asked as she started taking things out. "Hmmm... How about your favorite, sukiyaki?" She murred as her tail waggled in the air as she started fixing the vegetables up.

She knew how to make her sister happy and before they had passed out she had snapped at her younger twin so she was doing what she could to make it up to her. After all she didn't like making Tenshi mad or anything, but she did wish her sister would tell her what was on her mind more often. It would make things easier on them both. Humming to herself she continued getting their dinner ready while making sure the sauce had enough flavor to it. Tasting the sauce she smiled softly and nodded to herself before bringing over a sample for her sister to test as well. "Here, lemme know what you think of this sis." She asked as she watched her sister take a taste and her smile was so pure and filled her with joy. "I take it that it passes the test.~" She murred happily as she started prepping for the last part of their meal.

Tenshi laid against the bed, arms raised in the air as she waited for Kagura to help her up. It had been a morning ritual since they were kids if Kagura was considered a sound sleeper then Tenshi was something else, eyes open but the silvers of her eyes dulled. Ever since she was little for near an hour after waking up Tenshi would be in a zombie like state not quite awake and not quite asleep. The younger twin felt her sisters familiar hands and held onto them being pulled to her feet, when Kagura turned Tenshi pressed her face against her sisters back and shuffled after her in her drone-like state, her hands gripped lightly on the back of her nee-chans shirt. Kagura lead the pair into the kitchen, the familiar site of Tenshi's chair was enough to make the girl shuffle over to it and sit down. Immediately after sitting Tenshi laid her head down in her arms, her hair wrapping around her sheltering her from the cold night, it would take until she had fully awoken for her to realize her glasses had been left in bed but for now she was content to enjoy some of Kagura's delicious cooking.

Kagura having her back to Tenshi was not aware of her younger sisters perverted eyes fallen upon her butt. Even in her near unconscious state Tenshi's mind was focused on nothing but the beauty of her elder sibling, eyes wandering over Kagura's true form watching her tail flick cutely as she cooked. If Kagura had turned around it would have seemed as though Tenshi was zoning out again staring into nothing and when she asked what Tenshi wanted for dinner she would be replied with a senseless mumbling "Penguin muffin sock" Tenshi mumbled into her arms however her ears perked up at the mentioning of her favorite, Sukiyaki and she managed to nod against her arms in agreement. The smell of Kagura's cooking washed over Tenshi, it was enough to make the sleepy girl get up off her change and half walk half stumble over to her sister. She shakily walked over to Kagura mouth open ready for a taste of her Sukiyaki, her hands falling to Kagura's waist as she pressed up behind her. Although it wasn't uncommon for Tenshi to be like this in her near hour long wake up ritual, her hands however were behaving quite unusually, they squeezed at the elder siblings waist in a near lovers hold while Tenshi nommed on the spoonful of taster her sister offered. The redheaded demonesses lips twisted around the spoon as she smiled and a little bit of life kicked into her dull silver eyes at the taste of her sisters wonderful cooking, while she nommed her hands roamed against Kagura's hips.

Kagura's food definitely passed Tenshi's taste test as she held firmly onto the spoon, not nearly as firmly as she was squeezing her nee-chans hips though and it seemed that Kagura would have to finish cooking with a rather clingy Tenshi attached to her. Although Tenshi did not look it her strength far belittled her stature and the grip she had upon Kagura's assets would be nigh unbreakable until Tenshi had woken up fully.

Kagura was use to her sister's zombie-like state and has been since they were kids. She didn't mind it though and it's not like it was that big of a deal, she just found it kawaii. She blushed slightly when her sister put her hands on her hips to taste the food. This was something new to her but she didn't want to think anything of it for it might just be her imagination. 'This is unusual but then again she has been acting a bit weird around me since last week...' Her mind was starting to wonder in places it shouldn't and she was hoping that Tenshi wasn't paying attention to her face as another blush appeared on her face as she quickly turned away and went back to cooking. She knew it was impossible to get her sister to let go now and she feared of what might happen if she did tell her to let go. But she just sighed and shook it off as she just let her younger twin have her way in staying where she was.

It did make it difficult to maneuver around the kitchen with her twin attached to her at the hip but she managed it and was able to finish the meal. Technically they had three hours before classes, they only used two hours to just get rest so that they wouldn't fall asleep during their night classes. Kagura was thinking about asking the chairman if she could just skip the day classes and just go into the night classes, sure he wouldn't be too happy about it but if she promised to still study during her time off from the day classes he might be willing to allow it. Though it was highly doubtful. She knew the importance of the day classes, it was just she needed her sleep and she wasn't doing that great in her classes because she was always tired. Sure she could process everything that was said while she was asleep but still, it was difficult for her cause she couldn't fully go to sleep for how heavy she slept. Hence why the day dreams and the fact that she could still somewhat pay attention to her classes, just enough to get her straight A's.

As she finished their dinner she got it set up at the table and fixed the sauces up on there as she got the meats and vegetables set up and her tail swayed from side to side, clearly pleased with herself at how the meal turned out. "Dinner is done now sis, you're free to let go if you're fully awake." Looking over at her sister she noticed she was still in her zombie-like state and chuckled softly. "Very well then, looks like I'm feeding you again." She said softly as she moved over to her seat and sat down with her sister moving down to her knees slowly as she stayed attached to Kagura. She smiled softly and gently petted her sister on the head and got a bite of food ready. "Open up Tenshi." She asked and her sister complied as she gave her her bite. Taking turns feeding herself and her younger twin they managed to finish their meal in almost no time at all, leaving them with ten minutes to spare to get ready for their classes. "Alright sis, I'll clean up when we get back from our classes." She said as she sighed happily from the meal and slowly got up with her sister. And started guiding them to their stuff so they could get ready for their classes.

Tenshi clung tightly to her sisters hips as she worked in the kitchen, her hand moving around Kagura's waist reaching down to her butt and pressing before going back to squeeze her hip, she was unaware of just how hard she was making cooking for her nee-chan or just what kind of effect she was having on her. After some difficulty and a lot of touching Kagura had managed to finish their dinner, Tenshi however was still in her zombie-state but she had enough awareness to know what it meant that the elder twin had finished her favorite meal. After being lead to her seat, hands having to be lured away from Kagura's hip the younger twin nearly grabbing onto her sisters chest before settling down hands on her legs, she stared off still processing the dinner making that had occurred around her somewhere in her mind she realized Kagura had blushed at the touch. Tenshi had to be fed in this state when told to open her mouth she did taking a bite of food she chewed and swallowed more in reflex then anything else. The pair only having an hour before night time classes made it a little harder for them to have any personal time, not that Tenshi minded.

In next to no time at all Kagura had managed to feed herself and Tenshi, the younger sibling nearly fully awake reacting more to sounds "I'll clean it Kagura" she mumbled when her sister offered to clean up when they got back. However when they got up to grab their stuff, Kagura once again luring Tenshi's hands to her body to lead the younger sibling around, something had been different the lust that Tenshi felt during her dream bubbled up. In one swift motion Tenshi pushed Kagura up against the wall, her hair sliding around Kagura's arms and legs holding her in place the normal dull silver replaced with a lust filled gleam "Want. Kaguras. Pussy" she mumbled her hands falling to her sisters pants as she started to pull them down slowly, somewhere in her mind she knew Kagura wanted Tenshi if at some level and that begun to drive her to want to take her sister even if forcefully.

Ever since they were kids she always had to look after her younger twin and she was use to her sister being in this state. However, she wasn't use to her being so... Touchy? Making dinner was hard but she coulda sworn that her sister almost grabbed her breasts. Shaking it off and letting it be she just continued on what she was doing. Her butt had been touched by Tenshi's wondering hands, which caused her face to turn a brighter red. 'Just what was she thinking? I know she's not much for company when she wakes up but this is starting to worry me... The squeezing and touching my butt and then her almost grabbing my chest? Is she.... No she can't be in love with me... Could she?' Kagura was confused as she took care of her younger half and when they finished dinner she sighed when her sister offered to do the dishes. "Umm, okay then sis." She replied and started leading her to the other room where their stuff was.

They were almost there when her sister pushed her against the wall and then she was bound by her sister's hair. Looking into her eyes she could see that her normal dull silver eyes were not there and instead she was looking at her sister's lust filled eyes. Her ears twitching when she heard the words pop out of her sister's mouth. 'I knew it! She is in love with me! But what do I do? My heart is racing so fast and I'm scared...' Her heart was indeed racing and her body was shaking slightly in fear. She had never seen this side to her beloved little sister and she didn't know what to do, let alone how to react. "S-Sis tell me you're just jo..." She was cut off as her sister started slowly pulling her pants down and by doing that caused Kagura to start squirming slightly. 'No... She's being serious... I know that my sick fantasies were about this... But I'm with Daisuke.... Is this her way of getting revenge on me?' Her mind was wondering in all the wrong places now and soon her pants were off leaving her lower half completely exposed for her twin to see. Blushing deeply she tried to close her legs to hide her pussy but her sister's hair was tightly around her ankles and legs, keeping them spread open. "You don't want to do this sis... What would happen if Daisuke came in here to check up on us to make sure we were ready for class?" She asked knowing that Daisuke wouldn't be able to enter the room since they were in the women's dorms and he was in the boy's dorms. Her face was really flushed at this point and she did the only thing she could do, she pulled her tail between her legs and hid her pussy from her sister. Not knowing that it was futile at this point.

Tenshi heard her sisters mention of Daisuke snapping her out of her zombie-like state, she blinked staring at a depantsed Kagura before her and for a moment she thought she was still dreaming, another one of her recurring dreams about her sister but the realization that this was not a dream made her freeze. With her elder twin pressed against the wall held in place by her demonic hair, her eyes level with Kaguras pussy a tail moving to cover it up "Well... I guess if he could even get in here he would witness you being taken for the first time by your sister" she knew Kagura wouldn't understand what she meant, so she took her hands sliding down her own pants revealing the thin strip of hair above her own pussy. Holding a hand in front of herself she muttered in their native tongue, a spark of dark electricity ran from her palm to her crotch and she doubled in pain crying out "AAHHHHHNNN" her hair however held firmly in place "See Nee-chan... I've been studying hard and thinking of why you have to be with that... guy... Mother and Father are related it isn't the same for us as it is for humans all they care about is that our bloodline remain pure but I love you nee-chan I love you more than any guy could... that's why I'm going to take you as mine. my betrothed." she spoke flatly her voice flaring in anger at the near mention of Daisuke.

When Tenshi moved her hand something was vastly different, all her time studying had not just been of the human world but some of the advance body changing magics there kind had considered quite taboo. Between her legs was a cock, erect and throbbing with Tenshi's arousal she let it sink in for a moment that what was about to happen couldn't be stopped and although this had not been the way she had planned it her subconscious had decided for her. "With this Kagura... I could take you as my wife I could give mother and father the child they desire and you wouldn't have to leave me... please Nee-chan relax... this will only hurt for a moment" her eyes looked up to her older sister, filled with the sincerest sorrow for having to cause any pain to her beloved sister. Slowly Kagura descended onto Tenshi's rather large member being her first time modifying her body as such she had next to no control on the size and as it was her cock length was easily over 12 inches long and 3 thick, with the pre-cum drooling head pressed to Kagura's surprisingly wet lips Tenshi surged forward breaking her Nee-chans hymen sinking into the hot, wet slit between her lovers legs nearly cumming in the first moment the sensation so powerful her hair tightened it's already harsh grip on Kagura's body "Ohhhh Nee-chan... t.. this feeling.. i... I can't.. even describe" Tenshi panted out in pleasure, her cock throbbing wildly inside of Kagura's entrance

Kagura had wished this was just a dream, but in reality knew it to be the truth. Her sister was in love with her and what was going on, was proof of that. Ever since they were little she had this sinking suspicion that this day would come, however she was confused as to how she was to be taken. After all they were both girls and Kagura didn't know what to expect from this. All she knew was that her sister was dead set on this and she herself had no control whatsoever due to being bound. Tenshi was stronger than one would think and this time, was even overpowering her, which was the first time someone had overpowered her in strength so this was a shock to her. She tried to struggle but found it to be futile and when she listened to her sister her ears gave a little twitch. "What do you mean you're going to take me as your... Betrothed? Just what are you going to...." She was caught off guard when her eyes landed down on her sister's crotch and she saw what she knew wasn't there before, a large, hard and throbbing cock.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing and her mouth hung open in awe as she stared at her sister's new twitching member. And then the wheels in her head started to turn when she was now able to put the pieces together. This was forbidden magic that had been passed down only to the darkest of hearts and those who only plunged into pure darkness. She knew what was to come next and heading her sisters words, she braced herself knowing that there was no way to stop Tenshi now. She could hardly relax when told to but she did the best she could, cause that part of her that wanted this, was craving it now and seeing her twin's cock caused her pussy to grow wet and leak juices down the insides of her legs. Soon she felt her body being pulled down onto the cock slowly. As it first entered her she could help but let out a whimper of pain as this was the first time anything had ever entered her pussy before and she knew that this wasn't going to be the last time either. Panting heavily she could feel it going in deeper and deeper until it reached her hymen and that was when she clenched her teeth as her sister forced her cock into all the way, breaking it and deflowering her. She screamed louder in pain as her virginity was stripped from her and due to the room being sound proof, no one would hear her yelling out in pain.

But even though she was in pain, it felt... Good to her. She looked into Tenshi's eyes and slowly leaned in closer with her face to plant a soft kiss on her lips. "I-It hurts so much... But... It feels so good sis... Nnnnn... F-Fuck me please... I don't want to be apart from you either Nee-Chan.~" She moaned as she kissed her sister deeply. This wasn't wrong to her and at this moment she was truly happy to be right here with her sister and in this exact spot. "P-Please... Don't stop...." She panted as she looked into her sister's eye with lust starting to wash over them.

Tenshi had her older sister pinned against the wall, hymen broken on her futa cock one she obtained through the darkest arts their people knew. It was possible that they hadn't been used since the war and unbeknown to Tenshi that by using them she opened herself up to further darkness but for now she hardly cared, it had gotten ehr exactly what she desired. Kagura, pleading for more no less. The younger twin showed her fangs giving a primal-lust filled growl as she hefted Kagura back onto her pulling her from the wall and back onto Tenshi. Hair twisting and holding the elder wolf-demon twisting her body till her legs were wide open on display for all to see, crimson blood like hair swirling up her body while Tenshi's hips slammed against the soaking wet slit of her horny nee-chan "Oh nee-chan this.. this is too amazing" Tenshi panted out in delight, while it had taken her a moment to get used to the intense feeling of Kagura's soft walls clinging to her cock she finally felt as though she had taken control of her new body part, the thick long member getting into a rhythm of pounding against Kagura's pussy while her head rolled about like a bobblehead "I won't let anyone ever take you from me, you will be mine forever and I promise to take you like this everyday" Tenshi purred out happily.

Tenshi held Kagura in that lewd position, her hips pistonning against her twins bound and spread legs. Licking her lips Tenshi reached around her bouncing sister grabbing onto her shirt covered breasts ripping through the fabric with ease to free her moderate cleavage fingers sinking into the soft breasts. "I want Nee-chan to prove that she wants to be with me forever I can feel how badly you want this inside you still Kagura" Tenshi giggled as she pulled her femcock out of her sister, her hair lightly dropping the now naked twin to the floor. Tenshi however stepped back her naked butt sitting in her chair, hand on the still erect pussy juice coated cock as she looked to her older sister on her hands and knees "I want you to crawl to me and beg me to put it back in you, show me how badly you want it with your sweet mouth sister" Tenshi's face was different to her normal sweet and cute self a sadistic grin and a much darker look even her voice showing her true actions "I want Kaggie-chan to swear to be my bitch" she purred continuing on "And if you don't... I'll just take you. Over and over and over again till you're so mind broken and nothing but my babbling breeding stock" she gave a soft hiss her blood hair coiling showing she was not joking as she waited to see if her older sibling would crawl to her and plead to be her bitch

Kagura couldn't believe this was happening and knew all too well that the darkness would soon consume her twin. But she had hoped that she would still remain her kind and sweethearted little sister. Though with demon magic, nothing ever stayed the same. And that's what scared her the most. As she looked over to her twin she saw her baring her fangs and heard a growl like she had never heard before and she knew this wasn't going to be good. Her body was like a rag doll in Tenshi's hair and her sister had her pinned openly on display for all to see before she was slammed hard onto her cock, causing Kagura to cry out in pain. This was not at all what she had in mind but her body was betraying her own fears. It was enjoying it, savoring it. "T-Tenshi I have no control over my body.... I'm scared that the dark magic you've... Nnnnn... Used will consume and control you if you're not.... Aaaaahhhhh! Careful...." She managed to get her words out while grunting and moaning out in pleasure from the pounding her pussy was taking. 'She'll take me like this everyday?? What does she mean? She's going to fuck me in this position everyday?' Her mind was swimming with many questions and she wasn't paying any attention to her sister as she kept pounding into Kagura's tight pussy.

"N-no!" She whimpered as her shirt was shreded off of her body, leaving her there fully naked and completely exposed as her sister's fingers sunk into the soft flesh of her breasts. As she hit the floor slightly she whimpered again as the cock had been removed from her now aching and soaking wet pussy. Hearing her sister's words and in the tone she used, she knew she wasn't joking. "S-Sister... You've allowed it to take over you... H-How could you? Where's the sweet Tenshi that I love?" She whimpered as she slowly crawled over to her sister, knowing it was futile to try and run away now at this point. Her sister's hair would only wrap around her and drag her back in there with her anyways. As she got closer she knew what she had to do, and as she reached her sister she lowered head and took her sister's cock into her mouth. It tasted salty and a tad sour, she was tasting herself for the first time and also tasting her twin as well for the first time. She bobbed her head up and down on the erect cock and swirled her tongue around the shaft of it as she cleaned it off. In hopes this would please her sister. "P-Please don't make me say that nee-chan... It's too foul even for us..." She whimpered as she looked into her sister's eyes, trying to plead with her and knowing deep down that it was pointless now.

Tenshi watched as her sister crawled to her listening to her words she gave a soft smile, the smile she often had when Kagura was around "Nee-chan... Nothing has changed with me, I am still your sweet little sister just now you're seeing my.. more perverse side. Besides even though everyone treats me like the schools princess they are also a little afraid of me and... I felt it inside you, you liked it being treated in such a way no ones been stronger then you before and I could feel it inside your body and inside your mind you nearly came... so please. Do this for me Nee-chan because I love you and you love me and you want to submit yourself to me" Tenshi looked longingly and lovingly to her sister, hand around the base of her cock waiting for what was to be their unofficial wedding ceremony. Somewhere in the back of her mind Tenshi knew they were missing out on class, knew that if they missed out on to many someone would come to check up on them. Secretly she hoped Daisuke would come to find them, secretly she hoped for Daisuke to walk in on Kagura swearing herself to Tenshi and her cock to be taken to be wedded and bred.

(Sorry it's short :/ Kinda left it open for you to do stuff though!)

Kagura listened to her sister's words and her ears slowly lowered. Her sister's voice was like a spell and had control over her and her body. Deep down inside... She was right... She loved it and was only lying to herself by saying she didn't, even lying to her twin which was something she never did. Blushing deeply she looked deeply into Tenshi's eyes and nodded, ears lowering and flattening against her head as she spoke in almost a day-dreamy type voice. "I'll do it... I'll..." Just as she was starting to finish Daisuke did in fact walk in on the two as he heard her finish her sentence. "I'll submit to you... I want to wed you sister and not Daisuke..." She said she leaned down and licked her sister's cock before taking it into her mouth fully. There, she said it, not knowing that she has also allowed the darkness take over her now at any moment. Daisuke stood there in shock at what he heard and what Kagura was doing with her twin. "W-What have y-you done to Kagura?!" Daisuke finally finding his voice for the first time since entering the room.

Kagura's ears twitched as she lifted her head from her sister's crotch to look at Daisuke. Her eyes were somewhat glazed over as she spoke softly. "I'm to be... Wedded to Nee-Chan Daisuke. She has a cock now and I can give my family an heir so that I'll never have to be apart from my beloved little sister." She looked him over and smiled softly. "We won't be going to class today so please... Leave." She said as she swayed her tail back and forth with her eyes glowing a blood red as she lifted Daisuke up and threw him out of the room and closed and locked the door behind him so no one else would interfere with them anymore. "Do I still call you sister? And if I were to get pregnant I'd only be allowed to go to the night classes cause that's the only place safe for me now. We can't let the humans know what's going on... After all, I don't want to be shared with those petty humans." She whispered as she leaned up and kissed her sister in the mouth, slipping her tongue in and swirled her tongue with her sister's as her hands gropped over Tenshi's body waiting for what was next to come.

Back
Top Bottom