Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Match My Wit Please? (Search for Female wanting to play a Heroine/Villainess!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTacGuy123

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! I've been a member of this site for quite awhile now, and I have yet to make my own request thread. I, instead, have filled the requests of others. And while I do enjoy each and every one of them, I've always wanted to feel like I was a bit more "in control" of the story, and so here I am.

First and foremost, I can be a royal jackass. When I do slip into this mood, I mean each and every word I say in jest. I do not mean to offend, and if I ever do, I pray that you will be forward enough to simply tell me. I will not be offended, I will not bite your head off, I will thank you and tone myself down. Thank you in advance :D

Second, I suppose I should put out what my "kinks" are. I say "kinks" because, simply put, I have none. Or even more accurately, I don't object to much. I'm not a fan of anything along the lines of gore, scat, and the likes, but I'm okay with most everything else. However it would be best to discuss it with me to be sure, and to make sure it fits with the story.

Which brings me to, surprise, yet another point! I like my stories to be just that. Stories. Believe me, smut is pretty sweet, but it gets bland quickly and difficult to spice up when it is constant sex scene after sex scene. I want action. Romance. Drama. Suspense. Call me needy or demanding. I frankly don't give a damn, let's make this story the BEST. DAMN. THING. SINCE SLICED BREAD.

Now, when it comes to the writing of the story, I admit I can seem a bit...picky. I do not enjoy a short paragraph response EVERY single response. I don't expect a novel for every response either. Too much detail is better than not enough however, so if the situation calls for it, please elaborate. Help me picture it and I will do my best to give you the same image. If our characters are reacting to one another, then a paragraph on its own is perfectly fine, as long as it doesn't become one character reacting to the other over and over, never creating a situation or taking initiative themselves.

Which means ladies, I need you to be a bit more...adventurous, with me please. I want to play against someone with a wit to match mine, a character with schemes, dreams, talents, personality, and a mouth to back it up. I don't want to play against the innocent girl next door that realizes she loves having sex. I find it boring. Don't be submissive and wait for me to do all of the work. Know what you want, and be willing to take it.

Phew, FINALLY I have finished ranting about the writing itself. Now I can get to what I personally have been craving. I currently wish to RP as a character that I recently created, as I want to test the limits of my imagination and test the boundaries of what I feel my character should be able to do logically, relatively speaking.

BEHOLD. MY CREATION...JERICHO

Jericho is a villain that has a mind fragmented into several personalities. These personalities constantly switch around in the Jericho's mind, meaning at any given time, his mood, opinions, demeanor, and techniques can switch with little to no warning. He converses with each personality, and they converse with one another, often coming up with solutions to problems that face him, or coming up with diabolical plans to accomplish whatever Jericho's plans may be.

Jericho's villain persona is known as The Crazy 8, giving the illusion that he is a member of a group of villains, rather than one crazy man with 8 distinct personalities. In order to help this illusion along, he wears a special mask that allows him to split his personalities into physical constructs, looking identical to Jericho save for a faint aura that radiates out of them, the color corresponding to the personality. These constructs will act as if they have their own free will, completing tasks the way their habits would logically tell them to. They can be beaten as any ordinary man could be, which would cause them to dissipate into Jericho's mind (injured, which in turn damages Jericho's grip on reality).

I am basing Jericho's mask on the design for Monokuma from Dangan Ronpa, with the mask being designed much like Monokuma's face and the suit being the same color scheme as the bear.

So that's about all there is to this request. I would love to talk with anybody about how they would like to play with this little creation of mine, whether they wish to be a Hero, a fellow Villain, or whatever they feel would make a good story. We can pound out the details in PMs. Farewell for now my friends, and may life treat you well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom