Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Dominant Male seeking Sub Female for fandom RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very specialized request in the sense that there are two specific characters I'm looking to play with at present -- Super Sonico and Super Pochaco.

I've been rather fixated on both for the last few days and have been itching to put some scenes into motion. In a one-on-one setting, I'm a little more inclined to go with Pochaco, but I would gladly engage in any scene involving Sonico just as readily. My ideal RP is one in which both characters are utilized, either intermittently or at once.

I am a highly dominant, literate roleplayer with years of experience. I gravitate towards RPs involving a wide array of diverse kinks and original scenarios. I am highly open-minded and essentially without limits.

If you are interested in RPing with me, please clarify any kinks you're uncomfortable with when you contact me so I know what to avoid.

Here are some of the primary themes I would love to incorporate into this RP.

----------------------------------
Sexual Naivete / Oblivious / Airheaded
Pochaco and/or Sonico being portrayed as ditzy, gullible, exceptionally naive/oblivious to explicit sexuality. Easy to take advantage of and 'trick' into compromising or lewd situations. The sort of girl you can jerk off to from behind, cum in her hair, say a bird pooped on her, and have her believe you despite being indoors. Yup.

Meek, anxious, awkward girls
Bonus points for Sonico or Pochaco being depicted as such. While they should be rather bubbly, they should also be easily embarrassed or quick to become self-conscious.

Stalking and 'getting close'
I'm partial to the idea of playing a stalker in this RP; someone with a dark, insatiable lust who has been following Sonico/Pochacho for some length of time. And someone with the confidence and cunning to manipulate circumstances in order to get friendly with them while they're none the wiser, fueled entirely by their dark desires.

Mounting Depravity
I love it when RPs have a clear sense of progression...especially when it involves dirtier sex, a heightened sense of danger, and increasingly lewd content. I expect this RP would be no different.

"Conditioning"
'Training' the girls with the end goal of them being entirely subservient fuck-puppets with little to no concept of self. Taking Sonico/Pochaco's purity and utterly annihilating it. Twisting their naive, vague notions of sexuality until their perspective of themselves, their bodies, and the world at large is warped beyond recognition. This one goes hand-in-hand with the sexually naive characterization.

Body Image / Body Transformation
In dealing with Pochaco, I'd very much like to incorporate her weight into the RP. With Sonico, I'm inclined towards gradually molding her into a certain shape. I enjoy both characters default physical appearance, but the idea of having control over the development of someone's body -- particularly if it's through manipulation -- greatly appeals to me.
----------------------------------

UPDATE - 1/11/15
New Pochaco Scenario

sample_2e055eeadfd9e077da77fac503cb5074.jpg

This RP would feature many of the aforementioned themes I've listed, along with weight gain being the primary focus.

While I listed 'body image/body transformation' as a possible kink/theme, this would deal much more directly with Pochaco's weight than my initial ideas. In this scenario, I would play very much the same type of character as the type I've outlined - essentially, the cunning stalker obsessed with his 'prey' for purely sexual/aesthetic purposes.

In this scene, I would present myself as a talent scout to Pochaco (who at the time is struggling to make much of a living through her kickstart modeling career), and I would insist that she needs to change her image in order to draw more attention and stand out from the crowd. To this end, I would force her into a very specific diet consisting of highly fatty, delicious food (often mixed with a heaping helping of my cum, unbeknownst to her) with the intent of fattening her up.

This scenario could either start with Pochaco at her most slender -- something along the lines of Sonico's figure or perhaps slightly less curvy -- or with her as thick and full-figured as her default dimensions. Either way, the end goal would be the same; to make her big for purely selfish reason. Ideally SSBBW territory.

More prominent kinks in this scene would include --

Subliminal Semen Addiction
After scarfing down meal after meal of the stuff without a clue, she becomes haplessly addicted to the flavor.

Food as a weakness/distraction
When Pochaco eats, the world around her essentially fades away into white noise and all she can focus on is food. And, of course, there are those who would take full advantage of that delightful lack of attention. ;)

If I'm going to yank Pochaco up out of her seat at the local diner, bend her over, and cram my cock in her ass while she's chowing down on some deliciously decadent desert, chances are she'd be so enamored with her treat that she'd scarcely react or -- depending on the severity of her ineptitude -- even notice.

Oblivious to weight change
Naive to a fault, Pochaco's the sort of girl who would very likely fail to notice the sudden tightness of her clothes after a fast food binge or draw any direct correlation between her ever-so-helpful new manager's dietary instructions and her gradually heavier build.

-----------------------------------------

These requests might be a little on the specific side, but I'd love to hear from anyone who might be interested in pursuing these ideas further.

Lastly, if any of these scenarios sound like something you might be interested in (but you aren't sure), or you have ideas/suggestions of your own that you, please feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm sure we can work something out!

I hope to hear from some of you soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom