Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Pet (jMurphy69 and DreamsofFae)

She smiles. "You'll be sleeping with me, every night." She says as she leans forward, letting her rub her back. "We will cuddle and I will play with you. And when I want, you will pleasure me." She says.

Megan squealed and stopped washing/rubbing her back in order to lean forward and hug her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"I mean." She giggled and resumed her kneeling position and cleaning/massaging activity. "I would like that very much, Mistress. Thank you."

She smiles hearing her. "You're welcome pet." She says loving her hands on her body. "You're very good with your hands." She says softly. "Tell me...do you touch yourself and think about me often?" She asks.

Megan blushed and beamed, leaning in to lick her Mistress' neck. "Almost every night for years, Mistress. My friends can not understand why I don't date. They didn't realize I already wore collar, just the woman I craved to serve did not already hold the leash. I assure you Mistress, while there is much I still must learn, I have done research. I will be a good slave, Mistress. A good pet."

She smiles. "Good. I want you to be a good pet for me. Now come here in front of me." She says. "I want to see you." She says looking back at her.

Megan obediently moved back to kneeling in front of Jennifer, though she moved to the far end of the tub in order to begin washing Mistress' feet. "I will be the best." She squirmed, "With a little training."

She smiles. "I will train you well my pet." She says. She motions for her to come to her. "Come here." She says.

"But I need to wash Mistress' legs." Even as she says that she scoots closer so that she's kneeling right in front of Jennifer.

She smiles. "You can in a minute." she says as she reaches out and begins to rub her pussy. "First...I want a kiss." She says looking up at her.

Megan squirms against her hand but not away from it and giggles as she leans in to kiss her sister and Mistress. "On which lips, Mistress?"

Back
Top Bottom