Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Pet (jMurphy69 and DreamsofFae)

Megan nodded and leans into Jennifer's hand. "It is. How did you know? And you're ok with this? You don't think I'm a complete pervert for wanting to worship my big sister? And um...wanting to be spanked and used and to serve you?" She looked down for that last part, though if she separated her legs a bit more--didn't a slave's pussy belong to her Mistress?--it was only because she'd read way too much online about being a slave.

She smiles looking down at her. She tilts her head up. "I've always known you were submissive...I could tell just by your actions." She says softly. "I didn't know that you wanted to be my slave until today though." She says softly. "And I'd love to have you as my slave." She says softly. She slowly kneels in front of her sister and looks into her eyes. She moves her hand down to her pussy and begins to slowly rub and massage her hand against it. "We're not going to halfway do this though...from now on...this is my pussy...understood?" She asks.

Megan blushes as Jennifer tilts her head up and tells her she always knew. She had no idea she was so...so transparent. Well, it's not like she was always offering to refresh Jennifer's drink or...ok, maybe she was a tiny bit transparent.

"Whose else would I want to be, Mistress?"

She pressed herself against the hand and nodded, "Your pussy, yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

She smiles and begins to rub her fingertips against her clit quickly. "You be a good girl and I'll give you all the pleasure in the world." She says looking at her. "Now kiss me." She says.

Megan nodded and leaned into obediently kiss Jennifer. As there were no specifics the kiss was deep and passionate, though she did moan into at the attention being back to her clit. She tried to keep her hands on her legs, but she couldn't and her arms came around Jennifer's neck as she kissed her.

She returns the kiss, deep and passionate as well. She breaks the kiss and looks at her. "Arms behind your back." She says looking at her.

"Sorry." Megan bites her lip to not smile. Ok, if she had done something wrong, she wasn't really sure. She'd researched, but there were so many different ways to be a slave and so many different versions of the protocol. And even if she had, no, it hadn't been wrong.

Glancing at the tub, she sees it's no where close to full much less over flowing yet, though the bubbles weren't what Mistress had requested, but...

Instead of reaching over to add more bubbles, she obeyed and locked her arms behind her back by grabbing both elbows "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." She says seeing her breasts being pushes out. She pulls her hand from her pussy and moves both hands up to her breasts. She begins to pinch and tug on her nipples in a steady rhythm. "Do you like your tits being played with?" She asks.

"Yes, Mistress." Megan nodded emphatically, both relieved and disappointed to have the attention taken from her Mistress' pussy, but the mild torturing of her nipples made up for it. "Very much! Though..." She looked down to watch, despite it being slightly awkward to look down in this position. "Aren't they your tits now?"

She smiles. "Good girl. Yes they are." she says. He gives them a firm tug before releasing them. "Make sure you put bubbles into the water." She says as she slowly moves back up to her feet.

She gasped at the tugs and nodded. "Yes, Ma'am!"

Turning back toward the tub, Megan was feeling clever. Or daring. Or full of herself and stupid. Either way, she decided to try to get the bubbles without moving her arms from behind her back.

The bottle was already open, which helped. So she leaned over, tilted her head to the side, opened her mouth and carefully picked up the bottle with her mouth. Turning to be over the water, she righted her head and bite down to get the soap to come out and into the water.

And it worked. Except that when she went to turn the bottle right side up, the soap got everywhere as she forgot to loosen her bite and was still squeezing it out. Everywhere including her eye, causing her to gasp and drop the, thankfully plastic, bottle.

She watches her and shakes her head. "You could of used your hands." She says with a little laugh. "Bonus points for trying though." She grins. "Did you get soap in your eye?" She asks as she grabs a dry wash cloth and moves over to her.

"Yes, Mistress. It doesn't sting too badly." Which was true. It was after all more scented bubble bath than soap for cleaning. Didn't mean it didn't sting, just not horribly. Despite the protest though, she kept the eye closed until Mistress had taken care of it.

"But you ordered me to put my arms behind my back. I wanted to try to follow both commands."

She smiles and gently wipes her eye. "I know. And you did good. I should of told you to use your hands." She says before kissing her lips. She tosses the cloth aside and stops the water. "Come on, let's get into the tub." She says as she gently takes her hand and rises to her feet. She gently pulls her up.

She blushed slightly as Mistress had to turn off the water. "Sorry. I just want to be a perfect slave and pet for you, Mistress. Not even manage to bungle drawing a bath." She sighed but allowed herself to be pulled up. Once they were in the tub, Megan waited to see just how Jennifer wanted them to be positioned. Though she kind of wanted to just drop to her knees. She liked that position. It felt very worshipful. "How would you like me, Mistress?"

She smiles. "On your knees." She says as she sits down and spreads her legs, motioning for her to kneel between them. "You're a good slave. You're new to this but I'll turn you into the most perfect, obedient slave ever." She says.

Happily, Megan lowered herself to her knees between Jennifer's legs. "I like kneeling for you. Well, I like kneeling for you for real instead of imagining it." The tub was only so wide, so that her legs could not be spread open kneeling here. But her hands were, once she was kneeling, once again clasped behind her back. "Can I ask how exactly you knew I am submissive? You said earlier from my actions, but I'm just curious what it was."

She smiles and begins to rub her wet, soapy hands over her body. "You always gave little hints...filling my cup...pretty much doing anything I say." She says softly. "And the way you looked at me...I thought it was just admiration because I'm your big sister...but now I know it was more than that." she says.

"I've always tried to serve you, in whatever ways I could." Which was why even during exam week she did all the housework, even cleaning Jennifer's room. She watched her Mistress clean herself, almost hypnotized and then unhooked her hands from behind her back. "Can your dirty incestuous submissive slut of sister slave clean you, Mistress." Ok, calling herself that, had her squirming a bit and squeezing her thighs together.

She smiles and nods. "Yes. My slave..clean your sister's body." She says looking at her. She leans back and let's her get to work.

It was a dream come true! How often had she daydreamed that they were an Egyptian princess and slave girl, of scrubbing her Mistress, of washing her hair--not something so easy in a bubble bath, but maybe next time! Perhaps the overly eager girl who started the night believing she'd always have to dream and take care of herself to being owned by the woman she had always worshiped could be forgiven for happily almost singing "Dirty incestuous submissive slut of a sister slave" to herself. But as she did so, she gently but firmly washed her Mistresses chest and arms, sometimes leaning into lick her.

She smiles and let's her wash her body clean. "Do you like my body?" She asks looking at her, she loved her hands all over her. It felt really good.

"Of course I do, Mistress!" She smiled warmly to her big sister and owner. "Your body is perfect. Would you please scoot forward, Mistress, so I may kneel behind you and wash your back?" Yes, she hadn't washed her legs yet, but there was a reason for that.

"You are fit and shapely and beautiful. And I know none of that is supposed to matter, but you are."

She smiles. "Thank you." She says as she slides forward, letting her wash her back. She grins. "How would you like to sleep in the bed with me tonight?" She asks.

"Yes, please!" She would have bounced, but she was, as respectfully as possible, stepping over her mistress in a tub to kneel behind her. Bouncing was not wise. Once she was settled she began washing Jennifer's back, giving her a good back rub in the process. "I take it from the invitation I should not count on warming Mistress' bed every night?"

Back
Top Bottom