Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Pet (jMurphy69 and DreamsofFae)

She smiles hearing the moan. "I'm going to taste you now." She says as she releases her nipples and slowly moves down her body. She slides between her legs until she was staring directly at her sister's pussy. She smiles and licks her lips before leaning in and softly kissing her pussylips.

Megan was very much still horny, still wet, and the soft kisses were just enough to make her want more. "Yes, thank you, please, more." Did that make sense. Megan did not even know, she just knew that Jennifer was 'tasting" her and it felt good and she really really really wanted to orgasm again.

"Do...do you like the taste?" Which didn't mean she didn't still have some insecurities!

She smiles and nods. She leans in and slowly slides her tongue against her sister's slit. She begins to slide her tongue against her clit rapidly, using different amounts of pressure. She keeps her eyes on her sister, judging her reactions to see what she liked better. She moves her hand down and slowly pushes her finger inside her tight and wet pussy.

Megan's clit is sensitive, so Jennifer will see that the light pressure, not so much direct but more around it touch gets a less squirmy pull back reaction, though there was none of it that Megan did not love. When Jennifer used a finger to enter her, Megan pressed against it, her hands once again on the bed and clutching at the covers.

"Please, Jennifer, big sister, fuck me? Please!"

She smiles to herself and begins to work her finger in and out of her sister, slowly and deeply. She closes her lips over her clit and begins to suck on it, massaging it between her lips. She was thinking about going to get one of her favorite toys and really show her sister a good time. She pulls her lips from her clit and her finger from her pussy. She grabs her sister's hand and places it on her pussy. "Rub your clit until I get back." She says as she pulls away and turns, walking out of her room and heading to her own bedroom.

Well that was frustrating. Not that she minded touching herself, but now Jennifer was gone and it had felt so good, the over attention to her clit both driving her crazy and feeling so very distractingly good, and the finger-fucking. Well, fine, she grinned to herself, as she rubbed her clit, or rather the hood of her clit, she would take advantage of the moment alone to whisper. "Yes, big sister. Yes, mistress."

After a few moments Jennifer comes back into the room with one of her toys. A small vibrator. She moves between her sister's legs again and pushes her hand away. "You're going to love this." She says as she turns the vibrator on and slowly slides it across her clit, teasing it.

Megan all but squeals and jumps at the vibrator teasing her clit. It was both mean and wonderful. "Too much, please...don't stop." Wait, hadn't she meant to say stop. She alternatively pushed toward the vibrator and then pulled away from it, giggling as the nerves were all overwhelmed though less than a breath later she'd be pushing herself toward it again.

She smirks and moves her hand down and slowly pushes two of her fingers inside her sister's pussy. She begins to work them in and out of her as she rubs the vibrator against her clit. She loved the way her sister was reacting to the vibrator. It was so hot.

This was definitely more than self care had even done for her. She'd tried a vibrator once, but with her sensitive clit it had been too much. With Jennifer controlling it, it was easier for Megan to enjoy the overwhelmingness and jut pull back when she needed to. However, when Jennifer started finger fucking her, it was not long until she was screaming and shaking with a second orgasm. Not that she was always "easy" to get off, even herself it sometimes took a bit, but Jennifer, and Jennifer...Megan was just so very keyed up.

She pulls the vibrator away from her clit and looks up at her. "I love making you cum." She says as she continues to finger her. She leans in and licks her clit again. She didn't plan on stopping just yet. She brings the vibrator up and begins to tease her hard nipples with it.

Megan giggled and blushed at that, panting and still shivering. "You're kind of mean about it." She winked, or tried to, finer muscle control or being cleverly sexy was beyond her grasp at the moment. "Not that I'm complaining."

She smiles and turns the vibrator off. She moves up her body, her fingers still deep inside Megan. She begins to lick and suck on her nipples as her fingers begin to move in and out of her a little faster.

Megan squirms more under her sister, eyes closing as she can only feel her tongue and mouth on her nipples and her fingers inside of her. Perhaps, she was too relaxed or had read too many stories. Most likely, she did not even realize what she said, just on the need to orgasm. "May I cum, please?"

She smiles hearing her ask for permission. She begins to rub her clit with her thumb. "Yes my pet...cum for me." She says before sucking on her nipple firmly.

She nods, smiling at the "my pet" bit. "Th...tha...thank you! Je...Jennifer..." She screamed out as the orgasm swept over her. She had lost count, but since she'd started on her own before her Big Sister found her, there was a part of Megan's brain realizing this was her entire glorious night. The rest was just enjoying the aftershocks of the orgasm.

Megan was panting, her eyes still closed. "Can I serve you please? You can tell me how and what to do, but I really want you to use...that is..." She blushed, though how one could tell at this point was beyond anyone's guess, "I want to pleasure you."

She smiles and pulls her fingers from her pussy and licks them clean while she looks down at her. She leans in and kisses her neck. "You will serve me." She says softly. "I Will use you as I see fit." She says softly as she looks down at her. "And you will obey...no matter what I ask." She says looking at her as she sits up. She slides her leg between hers and gently rubs her pussy against Megan's.

Megan nods. Sure, her sister just meant right now, but that was enough, for now at least. "Yes, ma'am." She shivered again though it had nothing to do with orgasmic aftershocks this time. You will obey...You will serve me...I will use you... "That's all I want, Ma'am." Don't hate me, just keep playing along, or just think I'm playing along for now...

Oh that felt so good. She lifted her hips and tried to buck appropriately for maximum contact.

She pulls away and moves her hand down giving her bare pussy a firm slap. "Now...get up and go run us a bath." She says looking down at her. She slowly stands up. "And lots of bubbles." She says.

She slapped her. Jennifer slapped her. On her pussy.

Megan laid there for a moment, unable to get up, unable to process she'd been given orders. Jennifer slapped her, firmly, on a very tender pussy. Jennifer hurt her, for her own pleasure!

Maybe everything would, in fact work out. She smiled dreamily.

Wait, was she disobeying already? Would being totally spazzed with joy count as a valid excuse?

Jennifer looks at her and gives her another slap on her pussy. "Did you not hear me?" She asks looking at her. "I gave you a command...get your ass up." She says.

She gasped and smiled bigger at the other slap, though Jennifer's voice and anger...or at least irritation cut through the fog and she blinked. "Um...no? I didn't hear you I mean." She got feeling a bit wobbly and sore, which made her giggle. Then she remembered what she'd only barely heard before. "OH! Bath! Bubbles! Sorry! Going. Yes, Ma'am!"

She gives her a little slap on the ass as she walks by. She shakes her head and smiles slightly. She slowly follows her into the bathroom and leans against the counter. "And call me Mistress." She says looking at her. She planned on having all kinds of fun with her.

She was kneeling at the bathtub--easiest way to run the water and get the bath just right. She was so glad they had gotten the big enough for two tub. She was pretty sure that had been Mom's idea, even if she had no clue why.

Looking up at Jennifer, but she bit her lip. Jennifer slapped her pussy and then her ass. She just told her to call her Mistress.

"Am I dreaming?"

She looks at her. "No. You're not dreaming. You are mine from here on out." She says looking at her. "You are my slave and I am your Mistress." She says as she walks over to her and reaches down stroking her cheek. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" She asks.

Back
Top Bottom