Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream with Me (all fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamsofFae

Planetoid
The Basics

I'm not new to roleplay or adult roleplay, but am open to various styles, and can probably work to help mine fit yours. I do prefer 3rd person, but can be flexible.

I am primarily interested in f/f stories, though I would be open to stories with a non-binary character or partner; though if typically male bodied, we'll have to negotiate how to play sexual aspects, or at least the role of the male-genitalia. I prefer partners who identify as female or non-binary, but can be open to respectful male identified players.

I am interested in creating stories that involve power exchange, but am also glad to do stories that do not incorporate that element. I do prefer to play the submissive or even full out slave character, but might eventually be willing to stretch myself to play the dominant or mistress. I enjoy the full range from light bdsm to more extreme and even non-con, though I do have some hard limits even in rp.

I really enjoy perverted fairy tales and subverted power stories, and yeah, I have to admit, I have a soft spot for incest.

I am open for role play via forums, PM, or YIM, but as I am GMT+1, I know that might limit more YIM type rps.

Personal note, I prefer all characters be at least 21.

My F-List

Yes Pleases!

• Slavery
  • BDSM
  • Non-Con including forced collaring
  • Objectification and Humiliation
  • Forniphillia
  • Pet Training
  • Extreme Size Differences (newly discovered!)
  • Incest

Nope Nope Nopes!

• Vore/Cannibalism
  • Scat
  • Men
  • Animals
  • Blood Play

Current Story Ideas

Woman in the Refrigerator Trope (BDSM, others possible)

A woman is kidnapped and held in order to lure a male in her life to where his enemies want him. However, it is not the man who comes to her rescue, but a woman, and when she beats the bad guys and rescues the victim, they both realize that a bit of bondage can be a very good thing.

My Feminist Education as a Slave (BDSM, heavy on objectification and/or pet training but also other aspects are also welcome)

I was the kind of girl who rejected feminism. I liked cat calls and wolfing. I enjoyed sex. I enjoyed showing off my body. I liked it when men or women stared at my chest or my ass. Didn't feminism say I shouldn't like any of that? That I definitely should not work at Hooters! So when you find me in a Hooters, happily being objectified while serving wings and beer, and decide to teach me what real objectification is and how I could be your object or your pet and still be a feminist, I was in for quite an education.

Beauty and the Best(BDSM, non/dub-con beginning)

Perhaps an obvious, BDSM choice, but this story really cries out for power exchange. There by choice but under duress, Belle is put to many uses by the Woman who holds her captive. What will it take to turn a willful hostage into proud but obedient slave? Can the Woman show Belle that what the young woman has always wanted is a collar and chains?

The Hunt(BDSM, non/dub-con beginning)

No one knows when it started, the slave hunts. Every year, a different city or area, gets the honor of providing 21-24 year-olds to be hunted as sex slaves by the nobility and gentry. Those who are caught, become the legal property of the hunter. Those who escape are given minor titles, small estates, and the privilege to hunt in the future.

The Dragon and the Princess(BDSM, possible Non-Con start, size difference)

Typical story of a dragon kidnapping a princess. Who knew it was because privileged royal brats are the funnest to break and train and make the best sex toys!

Wicked Step-Mother(BDSM, non-con, can go many directions)

You know the story of the wicked step-mother who abuses her late husband's daughter by his first wife? This is my story, of how, the day I turned 21, my step-mother began the process of making me her newest slave. (Can mean there are other slave-girls)

The Teacher's My Pet(BDSM, pet-play (probably puppy), role reversal, non/dub/or full consensual beginning)

At an all girl's university, a graduate student seduces her teacher. However, she's not interested in a lover, a better grade, or even primarily a sex slave--though she'll be that too, eventually. But rather, she wants a pet.

My Sister's Pet(lighter to heavy BDSM, full consent)

The day her older sister realized just how much she idolized her and wanted to serve her was the best day of her life, and it'd only get better!
Currently taken

College Experiments(BDSM, con beginning, slightly-AU with legal consensual slavery)

Everybody told her she'd find herself in college. She was from a wealthy family, bright, attractive enough, promising future. She just needed to find the thing that drove her, that made her, and college would do that. Instead, college found her learning more about the other side of the world and wondering could she wear a collar? And almost as importantly, would her roommate hold the leash?
Currently taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom