Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfamiliar Threesome (Swifty and Ghastygoo)

Swifty

Planetoid
Matt was sat in his class listening to the professor teach. The hall, which had nearly fifty students in, held one particular girl which Matt had fallen for and often dreamed about.

When the class had finished, the nineteen year old collected his books, putting them in to his bag before putting the latter on his shoulder. Standing quite tall at 6'1 with brown hair spiked up, the college student was quite good looking although not the best in school.

The noise when everyone stood up drowned out the now quiet voice of the professor telling them to read a certain chapter, no one heard him and he knew this, meaning he would have to cover it in class after the weekend.

As Matt was getting ready to leave, he saw the girl he liked and tried making his way there. When he finally got by her side, and he was walking up towards the exit he spoke to her. "Hey, how are you?"

"Do you want to go get a something to eat?" Matt offered.

Amber had always been a good student, one of those girls who some of the slackers and sweet-talkers came to alike for help. Of course she tried her best but it was obvious many of the guys just wanted a quick fuck, something she wasn't about. At 20, a sophomore in college now, she stood at 5'6" and had what could be considered just your average body. Long brownish-blonde hair and blue eyes, which were intent on the professor as he finished his speech and assigned them some reading to do, which she took quick note of as the rest of the students filed out.

She stood, headed for the exit when Matt approached her, someone she'd seen around campus and taken interest in, though she wasn't friends with him yet. He was rather handsome, and she smiled when he neared her. "Sounds good, did you have a place in mind? I could definitely get something to eat. Have you finished classes for the day?"

Well this was certainly going better than he had thought as she agreed almost right away, he must of caught her eye also and was waiting for him to ask her out. "Well you could either make me pay or you could come over to mine this afternoon and I'll impress you with my cooking skills" he joked, he really hoped she wouldn't choose the last option.

"Yeah I finished, the professor in my other class called in sick so I have it easy for the weekend. Have you still got to go to some? If so we can meet up later, just name a place and time."

When all the students left the hall, the corridor's were packed and filled with other younger people, all desperate to either get to the class on time or get out of college. As they walked, Matt couldn't help but keep looking at Amber, checking her out at every opportunity without her noticing.

"Hah, well... Were you thinking more restaurant or fast food? If you'd be fine with a restaurant then I have a really good grill place in mind. It's pretty new, and close to the school here." She smiled over at him, dodging the other students with familiarity of the halls and the five or ten minute rush between classes. She was happy to hear he was done with classes today so they wouldn't have to rush. It wasn't often she went out with friends either, which was one reason she'd so willingly accepted his proposal. And it seemed every time the brunette glanced over, Matt was looking her way too.

"So what's the reason for the offer?" Amber asked with a grin, hoping to tease it out of him.

"Oh yeah your grill place seems great, just show me the way and I will follow" he gestured his arm out as if to let her lead. It was a stupid idea as he was now stuck behind her as people pushed and shoved themselves in every direction. Finally, as they headed outside, there was more space to move and Matt quickly got to the side of Amber where he could answer her question, rather embarrassingly.

"The reason? None really...I mean I like you, your hot, not that I am in love with you or anything, not that I wouldn't be! Maybe, in the future, if it goes well. I'm going to shut up, but I like you a lot and wanted to take you out."

Matt had never felt so embarrassed, he kept his head down and was afraid to look at her now, he was sure she would call it all off, he really hoped she didn't.

Amber merely gave him a slight grin, enjoying the way he tripped over his words. "Well, show me I can find a friend in you and we'll take it elsewhere, Matt." She smiled and continued to walk across the campus, cutting across the green a few times before she reached the parking lot. "I can give you a ride, if you want?" The brunette offered, heading to her car and fishing her keys from her satchel containing various textbooks and journals. Waiting for a car to pass, she finally stopped at the driver's door of a Scion FRS, a pitch black one at that.

Back
Top Bottom