Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heroic Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Thanks for checking out my thread!

Some more in-depth details of my roleplay preferences are below, but let's get straight to the story first!:

A young supervillainess, having recently discovered her powers is causing havoc down-town! An experienced and daring hero races to save the day but by sheer bad luck she manages to lose the battle and is disabled by the villain. Besides super strength and durability, the villain is also blessed with the ability to change her own and others' bodies with a touch - she uses this power (as well as whatever else she can get her hands on) to abuse and humiliate the defeated hero, transforming her slowly into a big titted, cock obsessed sex toy!

I would be looking to play the villain, and the innocent hero would be the victim of a range of body changes including breast growth, hip/ass/lip growth, and later on be transformed into a futa herself. If there's an interest, the hero could escape and turn the tables somehow using the villain's power (and her new oversized cock!) against her to enact her revenge, turning the villain into a mindless bimbo sex slave at her side...

I'm currently looking for a long term, forum based roleplay with a heavy emphasis on forced transformation and large, excessive cocks, tits and cum. I've been RPing for a while and am reasonably experienced - I prefer a partner who is willing to "give", in the sense that they are happy to work with me to advance the story with every post and not just react to what their partner is doing.

I love a good story, and part of the fun for me is in the build-up, but ultimately I'm here for the smut, so sex is a big part of what I RP for! I do however love the build up, so and transformation story would ideally start off relatively small and escalate over time!

I've got a wide range of kinks and cravings, but my absolute biggest is transformation, especially non-consensual or forced transformation. Some examples of what I enjoy would include, on the simple level, a girl whose breasts grow a cup size or two out of her control, to someone whose gender is swapped against their will, all the way up to the wildest and most extreme transformations you can imagine: girls forced to grow huge cocks, obscenely massive breast growth, mouths transformed into pussies or tongues into penises... the wilder the better!
On top of the above, I have a huge passion for humiliation or degradation. For me the perfect story is one where a poor, innocent character is forcibly transformed against her will, trapped in a body that she doesn't recognise and then is publicly humiliated for what she has become. One great example of this is bimbofication: the confident, respected woman who is turned into a huge breasted, plump lipped, wide-hipped bimbo good for nothing but sex - her body and reputation both ruined forever!

By their nature, these stories require something magical, or sci-fi in order to work and I'm happy with any setting - modern day, fantasy, sci-fi it's all good with me. I'm also very happy playing either the transformee or the transformer in the above story - I find a lot of enjoyment in both sides of the story (and in some cases it's fun to play a switching role!) Likewise with gender - I prefer to play a female role, but I love gender switching, so am more than happy to start anywhere and end anywhere in between!

My F-List is at the bottom of the post, but for reference some of my favourite kinks that I would love to incorporate:

Transformation (especially forced),
Corruption,
Futa/Shemales,
Huge cocks, balls, tits etc.!
Massive amounts of cum,
Bimbofication (though only in body terms, I still like a good strong mind to appreciate it with!),
Humiliation,
Breast growth/Cock growth,
Cum inflation,
Bestiality (including dog or horse-cocked futa girls),

I love being able to design a story that appeals to both me and my partner, and have a lot of interests that I enjoy and more that I'm willing to explore, so if the above sounds like something you like but you want to propose an addition, or change or any alteration at all that you would enjoy then please get in touch!

https://www.f-list.net/c/drasticgemini/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom