Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

John's Request Thread- The Walking Dead Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Meteorite
Welcome to my request thread and thanks for reading! I will likely only do a couple of roleplays at a time and will update this thread whenever I get an opening or my craving changes.
I will roleplay by a couple of different means: Email, PMs or YIM are my preferred method though I will do about anything except for Threads.
As far as plot v. smut, I don't mind how much of each there is, just as long as the story can progress a bit. With that being said, I'm totally fine with smut-driven stories.
As far as turn-ons and turn-offs, I will have my F-List posted at the end of my thread.
I will normally post at least 1-2 paragraphs and expect the same from you. I also have a decent amount of literacy and I want you to have some as well.

Here is my current craving:
I am a big fan of the TV Show "The Walking Dead." I have never done a roleplay with the fandom and I would love, love to do one. I am looking for someone to play as Beth Greene or Maggie Greene to be paired up with my OC. I don't want to waste any time here and post about the plot or my OC here in this thread, so if you wouldn't mind this pairing, then just message me here and then we can discuss specifics.
Here is my F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/lukemitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom