Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathAvenged

Planetoid
Now that the Holidays are over and I am back online more. I am looking for Rp partners both male and female. I prefer long term but short ones are fine as well. I only rp in private messages as well as on skype. If your interested in doing a Rp then just message me with any ideas or cravings. With that said have a nice day Y'all.

Looking for Rps partners ( Not a surprise always looking for Rp partners)

Currently craving incest ( Brother/Sister , Father/Daughter, Uncle /Niece only), Neighbors, best friends. I like a mix of story and long term so if we can make it long term then great. I also prefer Rping as Anthros so please let me know if you do not like anthros.

DeathAvenged said:
Now that the Holidays are over and I am back online more. I am looking for Rp partners both male and female. I prefer long term but short ones are fine as well. I only rp in private messages as well as on skype. If your interested in doing a Rp then just message me with any ideas or cravings. With that said have a nice day Y'all.

Hi there! My name is Paul and I am new to this but I would love to rp with you. If you're into it, I have an incest fetish. Could be mom/son, bro/sis, or dad/daughter. Like I said, I'm new to this but would love to get into it!

Thanks,
Paul

Ok so I kinda got lazy with my rping. But I am like beyond bored and looking to do more new Rps. Currently wanting incest, Siblings and father/daughter are the ones I prefer. I also do master/pet type Rps so if your interested just message me.

Still looking for rp partners. Currently wanting royal set ups. As well as incest (Brother/sister or father/daughter.)

Ok so I haven't been on here in forever due to getting a part time job. I have time off since I am being transferred to a new store to work at and all that sooo...I wanna Rp while I have time. With that being said. I like Rps with story to it. I like to Rp in third person only. My f-list link should be in my profile but I mainly do not do rape, vore, gore, bathroom play, bondage or death. I prefer medieval fantasy style Rps and I almost always Rp as an anthro so if you do not like anthros then please let me know.

Ok this might be a bit off but I am craving a Inuyasha themed Rp. Recently been thinking about it and I want a Rp for it and all that jazz. Also wanting a Yu Yu Hakusho Rp. So if you know the animes and such and would be interested then message me!

I am still looking for Rp partners.

Still wanting a Inuyasha and Yu yu Hakusho themed Rps.

I have one Rp idea I would like to try if anyone is interested in knowing what it is then just message me to find out.

Looking for Rp partners for incest based Rps. (I only do father/daughter, Brother/sister, uncle/niece.) Again I prefer rping as an anthro so please let me know if you do not like anthros so I can get a human character to use.

Still searching for Rp partners. Wanting to do a incest rp mainly father/daughter or big brother/little sister set up. I also do story based Rps that are about equal story to sex in the rps so if your interested just message me.

I am still looking for Rp partners to do an Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho themed rp. If you know the animes and know the characters well enough to try and play them then message me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom