Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rp partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathAvenged

Planetoid
Now that the Holidays are over and I am back online more. I am looking for Rp partners both male and female. I prefer long term but short ones are fine as well. I only rp in private messages as well as on skype. If your interested in doing a Rp then just message me with any ideas or cravings. With that said have a nice day Y'all.

I am still looking for Roleplay partners both male and female. If interested in doing a Roleplay just messages me. I do Rp in email.

A heads up I prefer playing anthro roles...so if you don't like anthros then please let me know.

Some of the set ups I like to do are student/teacher, incest, neighbors, strangers, best friends, newly weds, affairs. I am open to trying other set ups or even just coming up with a random story line..sometimes random turns out to be the best.

Just so you know...bondage, gore,vore, killing,rape, and bathroom play are serious and absolute no nos for me in Rps.

<.<;; -Pokes thread with foot- Still open for more Rp partners...I get bored with real life and rp alot o.o;; anyway currently wanting a romance long term. As well as female Rp partners that don't mind futa girls.

Still taking rp partners. Still wanting long term Rps that are mainly medieval romance. Also craving a father/daughter or uncle/niece set up.

Mew. God super bored. I am looking for long term Rp partners both male and female. MY f-list is located in my profile. I prefer a mix of story and adult content. I have a few ideas that I can show you if your interested and if you don't mind Rping in email then let me know.

Still looking for Rp partners that don't mind doing Rps through email or mind long term Rps with story to them.

Still looking for Rp partners to do Rps in email if possible. Currently craving a Supernatural Themed Rp...and yes I mean the tv show.

Cravings are still Supernatural themed Rps. As well as Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha themed. Also wanting Medieval fantasy Rps. Again if you don't mind Rping through email or the fact I prefer Rping as an anthro then please tell me.

Hello Death (lol)

I'm new to the site, but i've been RPing for a few years. I'd be happy to set something up with you. Pop me a PM if you get the chance :)

Seeking Rp partners to do email based Rps. I am currently craving Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Supernatural themed Rps as well as medieval fantasy themed Rps. If you are interested then message me and such.

Currently looking for more Rp partners for email based Rps. At this time I prefer a mix of sex and story in the Rps so if your interested then just message me.

Still open for more Rps...I know it is annoying but fuck I get so bored during the day and night that this is how I entertain myself...sad but true ANYWAY I am always wanting medieval fantasy set ups. I also like modern set ups as well. My F-lit link is in my profile.

Still searching for Rps to do in email or on here. I am wanting either modern or Medieval fantasy settings. I almost always Rp as an anthro so if you do not like them PLEASE TELL ME so I don't make the assumption that I can Rp as an anthro. I have a few ideas I keep on my gaia journal that I can show you that I rarely get to do...so..anyway yeah...

Looking for Rp partners for rps that are more..story then sex. Yes I like sex in the Rps but don't like it being taken over by it. I have ideas I can show you...not many like them but still better to offer then to not know. Anyway as always I try to rp as an anthro at all times if you do not like anthros let me know.

Oi been a while since I made rp requests...anyway. I am looking for Rp partners. I am currently craving Supernatural themed Rps (The tv show so if you know it well enough then great.) I am also looking for Medieval fantasy type Rps. I like both sex and story to a Rp. The link to my F-list is in my profile.

Still searching for Rp partners. Currently wanting Medieval Fantasy, Supernatural ( The show) , Forbidden love, and affair type Rps. I prefer to Rp as anthros (will not Rp as one with the Supernatural Rps). If you are not a fan of anthros then please tell me when/if you decide to message so I know not to hunt down an anthro character to use.

Still looking for Rp partners. Both male and female. Currently wanting incest 9(brother/sister, father/daughter, sisters, uncle/niece are the only ones I do)) , Affair set ups, or master/slave set ups. I also do story based Rps with Medieval Fantasy themes, Resident Evil theme, Predator (Movie) theme. Or just come up with a random ass Rp.

DeathAvenged said:
I am still looking for Roleplay partners both male and female. If interested in doing a Roleplay just messages me. I do Rp in email.

A heads up I prefer playing anthro roles...so if you don't like anthros then please let me know.

Some of the set ups I like to do are student/teacher, incest, neighbors, strangers, best friends, newly weds, affairs. I am open to trying other set ups or even just coming up with a random story line..sometimes random turns out to be the best.

Just so you know...bondage, gore,vore, killing,rape, and bathroom play are serious and absolute no nos for me in Rps.

I have an rp that has newlyweds, an affair, best friend! :)

Still looking for rp partners both male and female. I do futa roles so that is alright with me. Anyway. I am currently wanting Rps that are newly weds, cheating ( as is the wife feels forgotten and abandoned by hubby), employee with bosses daughter, nurse tending to solider, incest ( I do not do mother/son set ups though).

Besides the dirty rps I like ones with story to them (Yes they will still have sex.) I love medieval fantasy rps/ I like action and drama in my rps so if they argue or fight then that is great. i have a new character I am currently coming up with that I would like to test out. If anyone is interested just message me.

One more thing..I rp in pms or email. I do not use messengers for rps anymore for these reasons. I get harassed over them if I do not answer, my computer doesn't load things that fast and can't handle them, I have pop ups so I do not do web browser based chats..so please don't ask for my skype. I have a link to my F-list in my profile.

Currently looking for Rp partners. I do noy Rp on skype so please do not ask. I do Rp through Pms or Email. Anyway I am currently wanting Newly Wed type Rps, affair, or best friends.

akash00420 You messaged me about a Rp with the plot you sent along. I tried to answer it but it said you have private messaging disabled. If you can enable it please do and let me know. I liked the plot idea you sent and would like to discuss that rp a bit more. >.< Sorry for this. It was the only way I could think of to answer you DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom