Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female writing partner sought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineralus

Moon
Greetings! Some things about me, before I get to my requests.

1) I have a family and a full-time job, so while I will generally be able to post every day, some days could be tough. I beseech your patience.

2) I am very literate, but do not expect novel-length posts from my partner. I am mostly looking for chemistry and compatibility of writing styles and characters.

3) My main character is always male, but I am very good at populating my roleplays with supporting characcters who can either be male or female.

4) I am very open to variations on the plots below. I can be very flexible; please PM me if interested!

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

Yeah, yeah. I'm a guy who likes Jane Austen. Sue me. In this Regency England plot a single man of good fortune makes a new home in a rural county. He has no shortage of potential brides to choose from. But before romance comes a murder mystery and a plucky, smart heroine whom he must team with to solve it.

Said plucky, smart heroine could be simply be a gentleman's daughter. But she could also be a witch, or a vampire slayer, or something supernatural if the murder has more fantasy overtones.

The Ill-Starred Knight

It is a time of strife and warfare. A noblewoman struggles to keep her estate alive. Most of her menfolk and retainers are dead, or have marched off to distant battlefields. In the midst of all this a weakened, wounded warrior rides in, seeking refuge and a few days of rest.

Again, the noblewoman could be a freeholder or farmer, or have supernatural or martial abilities.

The Lady Wears a Wire

Set in a gritty urban environment, this scenario involves a vice cop hot on the trail of a local crimelord. He enlists the aid of a woman who could be a prostitute, a con artist, a thief, or all three. His plan calls for putting her in the gravest of danger.

The male role here could be fairly manipulative and Dom, if that is something my writing partner seeks.

Hope to hear from you!

Lineralus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom