Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for M for raceplay cuckolding fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeoneElse

Meteorite
Hello!

So I have a very specific two part fantasy in which I am married to a black woman (40) and together we have a half black/white daughter (18). In this fantasy, you will play my arrogant boss who constantly bullies me at work. One day, I talk back to you in front of the whole staff and you decide to teach me a lesson.

Part one: You and some of my less savory coworkers break into my house and take all three of us hostage. You force me to watch as my wife and daughter are violated. As you take them and abuse them in a variety of ways, they begin to enjoy it, becoming eager fuck toys for all of you. By the end, you decide to make my wife into the office whore, and my daughter into your personal play thing. As a final punishment, you halve my salary and put me in charge of organizing an office gangbang.

Part two: The previously mentioned office gangbang. I give a speech about how my boss owns my family now, and I show my submission by locking my cock in a chastity cage and giving you the key. I'm forced to watch as my wife and daughter are eagerly destroyed by every man in the office, or even women if you're into that too. While my family is gangbanged, I make sure everyone has their drinks and is well tended to. This doesn't need to be a part of it, but I'm bisexual so if this scene could somehow incorporate me sexually submitting to you someway, like tasting my wife/daughter's juices on your cock, I'd like that too but it's not required.

Preferred kinks: Rough sex, bondage, anal, verbal, physical, and self humiliation, oral, electro play, piss, ass licking, some physical violence.

Limits: Scat, gore, permanent disfigurement

Please PM me or message me here if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom