Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lustverse, the place where all our minds drift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my little request niche of HE. Hopefully, in the coming text, you'll find yourself curious, intrigued and generally interested (If not turned on), and end up speaking with me about all your devious and creative ideas and interests. With any luck, our combined creation will result in a great experience for the both of us, and allow us to live out all those debauched fantasies and ideas we always wanted to. That being said, I'll start by giving you an idea of what you will find below so that you might easily navigate my thread...

Section 1: About Me
Section 2: What I'm After
Section 3: Kinky Ideals
Section 4: Character Links and Base Descriptions
Section 5: Plots, Arcs, and Settings.

Section 1: The Other Side of Your Screen

I live a fairly normal life, full time job, significant other, a few pets, bills, problems, commitments etc etc. What this means is that I do not devote all my time to writing, and I will not be on every day not will I post every day. This does not mean lack of interest, quite the contrary, the fact that i will likely be dedicating a portion of what little time on my own I have to you should give you confidence in my interest and dedication.

That being said I am a very laid back person, and like carrying on OOC conversations regularly. I am a firm believer in openness and communication. That doesn't mean I wan't to know your address, and phone number measurements and credit card information, it means I don't want you to hold back ideas or needs just because they are embarrassing, cliche or generally disliked. I wan't you to send me a PM, or open a chat window and tell me! I am a people pleaser, and happen to have a few dozen interests off the beaten path myself, so let me know! Chances are I'll at least humor you.

Section 2: The Other Side of My Screen

My perfect writing partner is vocal, creative, open minded, kinky and playful. They would love to experiment, adore fringe ideas and fetishes, and be willing to both humor my passing fancies, and provide their own. They would be literate, grammatically flawless, and be able to paint beautiful images of the insane situations they were in via text.

But no one is perfect, and everyone has limits on content, time and interest, so in all honesty, my perfect partner is someone who can put up with my shenanigans, write fairly well, offer ideas and input as needed, and push their boundaries now and then.

Section 3: Fetish's, Kinks & General Debauchery

In order to talk kinks, we have to start with a basic overarching ideal. This ideal applies to every scene, Rp, arc and situation I write unless decided otherwise before hand. Our characters, live in, and exist in a Hentai Anime. This isn't to say we have to visualize our characters as art, this is to say that the laws and physics of this world are based on those you might find in a hentai anime. Magic, monsters, advanced technology, cults, rape, zombies, robots etc etc all exist and are almost commonplace in some sense. There is a huge exclusion of reality and anatomy and the way the mind works. That is to say, your character won't die if a monster with a two foot long cock plows them mercilessly, and likely won't experience any sever mental trauma from said abuse and rape. Once you start looking through my characters and reading my ideas, you will quickly see that my characters live in a very specific type of world, with very unspecific rules. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Section 4: The Creatures Within My Mind

Ericks Eld - A tentacle wielding werewolf, complete with a dozen cock variations and dozens of tentacle types. Fits nearly any scenario or setting, can be evil, good or anywhere in between.

Lilitu Masterson - A spell weaving, shape shifting Lust demon. Generally a mischief maker with some dominant sadist tendencies.

Leera Delmonte - Hermaphroditic Draenei mistress, with loving S&M ways.

Malmortius - Your token greedy dragon, who happens to enjoy women as much as he enjoys gold.

Nina Delgata - Sadistic, abusive dominant, who is just as likely to kiss you during sex as she is to slap you across the face for her own amusement.

Menan - Insane, devious and generally unruly, Menan is pure chaos wrapped in an equally chaotic wrapping.

Rayne Evens - Insatiable, devious and creative, Rayne adores placing her subs into extreme and sometimes impossible situations.

Section 5: Places for me to viola...I mean, write with you

All of these ideas are open to interpretation and adjustment, no matter how complex they might seem they can be quickly altered for ease of use to us as partners. So if you like an idea, but have ideas about it, feel free to bring them to the table!

~~~~~~~~~~

Asserting Dominance

This idea is pretty straight forward, and frankly...it is sort of greedy on my part, at least in one of its incarnations. The basic setting is a version of earth, where two species have emerged into intelligence, Humans and Anthro's. However, all is not well between these two species, and while they inhabit the same areas, they generally avoid one another. Both sides have their issues with the other, but Humanity in particular finds the Anthro species detestable. Tensions are rapidly rising between the two species, and in hopes of easing them, an integration program is instated.

Several dozen Anthro families are given massive discounts on homes and moving services, in order to have them live in human communities, and the same is provided to human families to move into Anthro neighborhoods. The problem for the humans...is that one of the Anthro families considers themselves far above their cousins of human descent, and they intend to prove it. They plan to teach the human women that their men are lesser creatures, and to "integrate" their species via sexual addiction and enslavement.

Now there are several ways to approach this Rp, and each has certain ups and downs. To anyone interested in this idea they must make several decisions, the first of which is whether you wish to play a single character, or several. Next they must decide whether they want to play in a human community, or a Anthro community.

In either case, I intend to play multiple characters, likely all from the same Anthro family. Ericks will be the father, and he can have sons, daughters, and a wife if you would prefer, all of whom will be intent on "educating" the humans around them. This is one of the rare cases in which I will play a female character, but I do ask, that if you ask me to play females you allow them to be futa, or at least have the ability to grow a phallus. I can of course, stick to males as well.

This idea is open to adjustment, and I would be happy to fine tune it with anyone interested!

~~~~~~~~~~

Selective Breeding

In this world, societal standards have developed a lopsided favor toward genetics, and heritage. Lesser families remained at the bottom, with middle class families above them, lesser nobles sit a bit higher, nobles even higher, and royal families remain at the top of the societal ladder.

Because genetics are so important, the act of breeding has become heavily controlled among the higher tiers of society. Documents tracing bloodlines for hundreds of years are exchanged, physicians consulted, oracles communed with and viewings taken of both parties before a male and female are allowed to even meet. This of course also leads to incest being common among royals and nobles, as it becomes exceedingly difficult to find “proper” mates for new generations.

Lower families do what they can to establish bloodlines and maintain traits, but have many hurdles to climb. Because of this, females have become the most prized result of intercourse among the lesser peoples. For, while the noble women, are generally against the idea of being defiled by a lesser male, many noble males willingly sell their “services” to lesser families to grant them an increase in station via a few drops of their blood. Thus, lower families often offer their daughters as gifts, hoping to move up a bit through their daughters womb.

Obviously a great deal can be done with this idea, we need only discuss which direction we want to go with it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fish Out of Water

The basic idea here, is that a relatively normal person finds themselves on another world, where sex is considered vile and disgusting. Procreation here is done via artificial insemination, and men and women generally avoid touching at all because of societal standards. Thus, it is this “normal” person who begins tearing down these ideals by raping, seducing and introducing the prudes to a bit of fun. The real fun comes when a society that has been pent up for hundreds of years suddenly unleashes...just how far will they take their new found lust?

Either a male or female could disrupt these standards, so I am open to playing either the prudes or the disruption, so feel free to come at it from whichever angle you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breeder World

Though simple in title, this idea can get very complicated, very quickly. In simplest terms, it goes like this...

Earth, is not a snowflake, not some strange coincidence in the universe...it is merely a seed, one of many. The humans who inhabit and claim domain over earth are no different then their world, they are but one of many. The truth of the universe is this, mankind has not evolved, it has been bred, grown to serve as little more then slaves to races greater then their own. When a planet is discovered with sufficient atmosphere and habitat, humans are implanted upon it and left to grow for a time. Once the population grows to a sufficient number, generally around eight billion, their progenitors return to claim their wealth. Using a code embedded in humanities genetic makeup, the disable the planet and collect their product which is then sold and traded to the highest bidder. Of course, humanity is not simply a product, it is a means to an end. The end being reproduction, the meaning of human lives is in fact, to serve as little more then breeding sows & bulls. Humans are genetically designed to serve as universal donors, capable of being bred by anything and everything without tainting the bloodlines of the purer races who created them. The humans of Earth, like the millions of "Earths' before them, are unaware of their eventual fate...but today, that fate comes knocking...

Clearly, there are many ways one could approach this, and I'm happy to hear all of them. That being said, in my mind, this is a rather harsh and brutal RP, after all, in this setting humans are mere livestock, to be used or discarded as one pleases. As such, one would not expect romance or changes of heart, your character is but a single creature amongst billions on the market. That doesn't mean that there aren't more benevolent creatures out there, or even organizations looking to assimilate humans into the fold, so don't be afraid to approach with less hardcore ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~

A King To Be Made

My character is a human as far as he knows or is concerned, but there is more to him then meets the eye. He is in fact, heir to the throne of Lust, the demonic realm of sexual delights. He was sent to earth by his father in order to keep them safe from would be assassins attempting to seize the throne for themselves. The previous Lust king, My chars father, reveals this as he dies, and sends all of the realm into a flurry to locate this heir.

Your character is a Succubus, and she hopes to find this new king/Queen and gain favor with him/her. She finds the heir, and quickly discovers that they have no idea what they might be, and that their powers and true self are locked away, bound within their mind and human body. The only way to awaken the new ruler, is to expose them to the world of sex. Humans, demons, and even angels are fair game, and its now your job to help your future ruler to discover himself, and possibly find yourself in a throne beside them!

~~~~~~~~~~

Tribes

Before civilization, there were tribes. When mankind was first forming groups and building towns they found themselves at odds with the remnants of the age before. The wolf tribes were stronger, faster, more resilient and commanded senses far beyond humanities, yet, they numbered in the mere thousands while human populations were exploding in the tens of thousands. As such, humanity was steadily driving them from their ancestral lands...until the fateful day of change...

Ericks, oldest son of the high chieftain found himself alone and stranded after a lost battle. He stumbled upon a human cottage nestled in the woods, and inside a lone human female. His first instinct was to take her hostage and use her as an escape route...until she began undressing, that's when he realized that her scent was arousing to him...their two peoples...could mate. Overcome with a mixture of lust, curiosity, and anger her burst into her home and took her for the wildest ride of her life. When all was said and done and his knot finally sprung loose from the comatose human girl, he made a choice that would change the way the wolves fought for ever. Caressing the girls cum filled, distended belly he saw the future of his people, the way to victory. Hoisting the girl up he carried her into the jungle, and to his village, where he would learn of human women, where he would devise a way to tear the human kingdoms apart from within their females wombs. (Shamelessly stolen from the might Jay Naylor)

~~~~~~~~~~

The Hard Choice

This is a world on the brink, a place infested with monsters and demons, a place generally inhospitable to humans. For the most part, humans hide behind high walls and armed soldiers, but not all can afford this protection. The frontier towns are almost as dangerous as the wilds themselves, for only the most hardened dangerous folk can survive outside the larger more defensible cities. Out here, the most profitable profession, is also the most dangerous...Slaying. Slayers are the best of the best, humans bordering on the supernatural, enchanted and experimented upon to be faster, stronger, smarter...better. And yet, the average slayer has a life expectancy of less then five years once they take on the trade. Our characters are slayers, a rarity seeing as slayers are generally solitary and distrusting of everyone. They have been working together for nearly eight years, making them legendary among humanity, and akin to the boogeymen in the world of monsters. They aren't romantic with one another, but sex is openly practiced, after all, a slayers life is short, no sense in missing out...besides romance would only make it harder when they inevitable happens...

It eventually does, and in that moment both our characters realize that the "no romance" rule, had been a farce, and that neither of them could bare to lose the other. MC, saves your character, but dies in the process...or so it seemed. Old enemies curse both slayers, and MC emerges alive...but changed, and with an insatiable urge to destroy his old partner. Your character is faced with a choice she should not be made to make, kill the man she loves, or let him defile her and break her...at least in the latter option, she would be with him still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom