Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Found her (Google andnich123)

DomG

Supernova
It had been a year since she had disappeared from his life, a year since she had failed to show up at the university they were to attend together, a year since he had last seen her.

Facebook profile was gone.
Her phone number discarded.
Her other friends and even her mother hadn't been able to tell him where he was.
Dominic had been annoyed...

No that word wasn't nearly close to describing that he felt. He had been enraged, he had been pissed off beyond all reason and he had spent months venting hat anger in a variety of ways. Fortunately his families connection and money had kept him out of any serious trouble and that same money had allowed him to hire a private detective to track her down. Callie was his, she belonged to him, and he was going to get her back.

It had taken about seven months before he got news about where she was, well I to his second semester he learned she was half way across the country at a different school. He had wanted to go after her right then and there but he had forced himself to remain patient... He would have her soon enough and throwing away the semester couldn't be done.

And so he had waited, he had planned. After the semester closed out at the end of his freshman year he put in the paperwork to change schools and just before sophomore year was to start he arrived in town... Ready for school and ready to take Callie as his own once more.

Of course he had her address and nearly used that to go get her but as luck would have it he happened to get invited to a party by a girl he met at Starbucks... A birthday party for her friend... Callies birthday celebration that very night at a club not far from his new apartment.

Of course an event like that was too good to pass up, the perfect time to show up. The details were quickly written down and then he made an excuse to leave.

Back to the apartment... A few hours until it was time for the party.

A few hours till he would have Callie again.

John-Aigner_Travis-Van-Winkle3.jpg

College had been everything she hoped it would be. The classes were stimulating, the fresh start in a new town had yielded friends, and living with a roommate had brought a very special friend she never would have imagined. Emily had quickly become her lifeline to learning her way about. Having grown up in here, in this town, she knew her way around the campus as well as the local town. Callie had opted for this school for several reasons. The science department was one of the best ones in the country. Exceptional dorm rooms. A small town. Small towns hold their own unique appeal. It’s true what they say. The people are friendly, and they all seem to know each other. Within a week Callie couldn’t go anywhere without someone telling her hello and calling her by name. A friendly wave as she walked down the street on the sidewalk with the flowers blooming by the public buildings. It was just like a scene out of a movie or a painting. It was what she hoped to gain when she ran away.

Back home, so very far away, Callie had left behind so many things. Some of which someday she hoped to get back to. Her family. Thought they were absent minded, and simply devoid of any sense of emotion towards her, they were still her family. Then there was Dominic. She had met him at the beginning of their senior year. The shy, nerd somehow managed to attract his attention. At first it boggled her mind. Why is this attractive guy even looking at me? He showered her with attention and love. At first. Then slowly their relationship had started to change. It was the tiniest of things at first. Yelling at her for speaking out of turn. He always seemed to have a way of making her feel so small. The verbal abuse seemed to be just stage one. A slap across the face for not agreeing with him. Things seemed to escalade.

When the time arrived for them to both be leaving for college, she had been working on a surprise for him of her own. Knowing he may want to leave at the same time, she encouraged him to leave ahead convincing him he could make sure everything was to his liking. Dominic liked control. He had more than proven that to her time and time again. Once he was out of town, she leapt into action. Her bank account closed out, shutting down all media ties, shredding her credit cards, and arranging transportation she was out of town making sure to cover her tracks. Callie left no paper trail, not even a crumb of where she could have gone. She knew this would anger him as they had discussed going to the same school. He even used his family connections, as well as money, to help her get into the same school. Saving money behind his back by working a part time job she had to beg him to let her have and selling anything she didn’t have to take with her had bought her her freedom out of this town and away from Dominic. Constantly going over every move she had made for the first few months, Callie was terrified he would manage to follow her. The months went by and no Dominic. She began to relax. Slowly she became immerged in her studies, and life became everything she had hoped it would be. Day to day life was happy, carefree, and full of learning. There was no fear of saying or doing something to anger or upset Dominic. There was no Dominic. Callie missed him in a sense that she really did love him.

School had ended, and the summer was almost over. The new semester was coming up, but before that, she would celebrate her birthday. Emily had talked her into having a big party at a local club. Why not had been her attitude. Callie had dressed in her best party dress cut just above the knee. It was something she would have never worn back home. The heels as well. Her long hair she left down and around her shoulders. Yet another thing she never did back home. So much had changed for her, with her, and as she headed out for the club knowing that when she got there they would all yell, “surprise,” she had nothing on her mind but the good time she was anticipating.

When he first got back to his apartment it was tempting for Dominic to just rush and hurry to get ready and then run out the door but he had a few hours so he resolved to take his time. First he spent about an hour in the spare bedroom that he had converted into a gym, the same routine he went through five days a week to ensure his body remained perfect.

Out of the spare bedroom he had a quick bite to eat, just leftover chinese as he relaxed and watched some movies to kill even more time. After the movies he took the time to shower, scalding water, lots of soap, making sure to clean his body in every way possible, making sure his body was perfectly groomed and immaculate. Then it was time to get dressed, he wanted to make sure he stood out, wanted to make sure everyone had eyes on him and so he chose a dark suit, expensive and well cut, a gift from his grandfather a few months before. After he dressed a quick spray of cologne was applied, a gift from Callie, Christmas their first year.

Then, and only when he was sure that everything was perfect did he left, snatching up a wrapped gift box on his way out the door. He might not have planned to arrive on her birthday but he had known it was coming and prepared a suprise, he was her boyfriend after all.

Getting to the club only took a few minutes but he was showing up about half an hour after he had been told the start time was in order to ensure he would be able to catch her off guard. There was a line at the start of the club but he didn't bother trying to wait and the bouncer didn't try and stop him, Dominic just strolled right in.

From the inside the music was thumping, people were dancing, and in one corner Dominic could see a table with birthday balloons over it. He didn't head for the table though because on the dance floor her saw her, her back was to him but he recognized her, moving towards her on instinct, gliding across the dance floor until he was behind her, one hand on her waist pulling her back against him as he matched her move for move.

"Hello Callie." He whispered into her ear, voice low with lust and potential threat.

The music, loud and full of energy, filled the space. Callie was always a shy one, but since being here, she had started to come out of her shell. Learning to dance, changing her clothing, and making friends had propelled her to new status, one she thought she would never reach. She was almost popular as her new outlook had helped her become more outgoing. Her school work was impeccable, and she even enjoyed her job at a local department store. Life had become good in ways she thought were only in her dreams.

There were parts about him she missed. How he made her feel when things were good. At first, his possessive nature was cute and endearing to her. Someone actually liked her and cared about her. As things moved into a deeper, darker direction, it wasn’t so attractive anymore.

The choices she had made had brought her here, this night, celebrating her birthday and moving forward with her life. A thin layer of sweat forming on her forehead as she laughed with her friends and moved on the dance floor under the lights. Her hair thrown back as her hands reached upwards while her hips moved in time with the beat vibrating the floor. She saw her friend Emily eyeing someone, but the club was packed. There was no cause for alarm. Perhaps she sees a cute guy, she thought. It wouldn’t be unlike her to intently watch a handsome guy in the hopes she would attract him ending up with her scoring a free drink at the bar. As the hand snaked around her waist pulling her back, a warm shock washed over her. The handsome guy is coming to me? She grinned at her friend who was returning the same gaze back to her. As if some unspoken conversation took place between them in a matter of seconds, Emily moved away from her friend. It was a dance between the two of them as they moved. For a brief moment, there were no words. There was no need for them. Then his words came to her freezing time and chilling her blood. Her eyes widened as her mouth hung open. It seemed as though everything was moving in slow motion for her as she slowly turned her head. “Dominic?” It can’t be, her mind raced. It can’t be. He simply couldn’t have found me. How? “Wh-What are you doing here?” She wanted to pull away from him. She wanted to ask more questions. Her mind was capable of forming them, but her mouth could not articulate the words. Frozen in place, she didn’t even dance anymore. She simply waited.

She had looked gorgeous on the dance floor, confident and vibrant in a way that he had needed to push her to be, it had been tempting to just let her keep dancing for a while, to be a voyuer and watch what belonged to him move for w little while. But he had been patient for so long and he hadn't wanted to wait another moment.

He had needed to feel her.

To smell her.

To hear her...

And before long he would be tasting her again but he would be waiting just a bit longer for that. To drag her out now and claim her might be tempting but it was better to be patient for just a short while longer. To meet her friends, to ensure they met and liked him, to make sure he would be able to manipulate them and separate her from those he didn't like.

The one he had met earlier, the one who had been eying him earlier, she was cute.... She might be allowed to remain in Callie's life, and of course he would probably fuck her. He hadn't remained celibate while Callie was away, in fact he had fucked most of her friends just to get back at her and filmed a few of it.

He had been to gentle before, too soft with her, this time he wouldn't be so nice.

As she froze he smiled, staying with her, a slight chuckle. "Here is what you are going to do Callie babe." He whispered, lips brushing her neck. "You are going to take me to your friends, introduce me as your boyfriend, and tell them that I surprised you by being here... Because that is the truth... And you don't want to disappoint me."

“No,” she shook her head. “I don’t want to….disappoint you Dominic.” She had never even told any of them anything about her past. It has been difficult at best to explain certain situations where memories had driven her into a panic when certain things happened. It took Callie a while to let go of being afraid all the time. Several locks on the door proof of just how afraid she was at first. One by one she had slowly taken them off as she got more comfortable with her roommate Emily. Emily thought it was strange, but she also told her she understood the being away from home scares as she worded it.

Callie slowly began to lead him over to her friends who all greeted her with big smiles calling her the birthday girl. She returned their facial expressions as she gestured towards Dominic. “Guys this is Dominic. He’s….my boyfriend. He..uh..surprised me by showing up tonight. He’s been away at another college.” She let her words hang there in the air so that her friends could drink this all in.

Emily, always the brave one spoke up to him first. “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Dominic. Callie hasn’t really mentioned you. I guess my roomie just didn’t want to bring up something that would make her sad. I imagine being away from you has to hurt.”
“You have no idea what being away from him has been like,” she whispers almost subconsciously.
“Come on CC. I know you’ve missed this guy,” Emily retorts with a laugh. “He’s handsome. I thought you were coming towards me. I’m glad she’s got somebody like you around. Most of the guys here are real bone heads.” There were three young men standing among the group who all gave an annoyed glance at the comment.

The two twins, Josh and Grayson, were as different as night and day. Josh was more outgoing; a bit of a ladies’ man, but his brother wouldn’t hurt a fly and was painfully shy. “CC is a hottie man. Good thing you showed up. I’m sure I would have fucked her brains out sooner or later.” Grayson just nodded. “Callie is a nice girl. You’re a lucky man.” He never made much eye contact with Dominic unlike Josh.

The third guy was a charmer, much like Josh, but he only looked at Callie as a friend. His heart belonged to the mother of his daughter. He and Carrie had actually been together since high school, when she gave birth to their daughter. Maze had only had eyes for her since the first day of school when he flirted with her in the halls. As soon as they were old enough, they had married. “Nice to meet you Dominic. It’s true. Callie is a nice girl. She’s helped me with my work from time to time. I’m am not even close to being as smart as she is. She’s great though. All she ever charges me is a chocolate milkshake. Sometimes I buy a pizza too, and we have dinner over studying. She’s a great babysitter too. Maybe sometime you can meet my wife.”

And then there was Tessa. She stood there, with her arms folded eyeing him as if here were a disease. “Funny. She never mentioned you. Somebody that looks like you, and she never brought your name up. Not even once. Strange. Makes me wonder why. Why is that Callie? Why would you never mention a man that looks this fucking hot? What? You ashamed you dated him? Ashamed that he fucked you? Didn’t think we’d believe you could get a man this hot? Come on, Dominic, why would she not mention you? I’m sure you’ve got an idea in that head of yours, or would you rather stand there hiding behind your expensive suit that I’m sure daddy bought you. Your hands looks smoother than a baby’s ass. So I know you haven’t worked a hard day in your life. Those shoes,” her eyes never leaving his, “are expensive too. You a male whore? You fuck a lot of women to pay for those, or did mommy dearest buy them? Then again, maybe you’re fucking mommy dearest for the shoes.” She never moved, never blinked, never backed down. “Well?” Tessa was a handful. A rebellious trouble maker by all accounts. She had lived with her mother most of her life after her father walked out on them. Fighting away the array of men her mother dated took a toll. She started to fight a lot. Then it was stealing. The smoking and the drinking was next. Vandalism followed next. Things came to a head with her mother when she set fire to the school. Her mother sent her away to stay with her father for a summer. Tessa never came back. She lived with her father until time for college. She never spoke of her summer with daddy. Ever. All anybody knew was that she and her father were close. If any of Callie’s friends would start trouble with Dominic, it would be Tessa.

Callie simply looked down. She didn’t know what to say, and she had no idea how Dominic would respond. He did want to meet her friends. So clearly had something in mind. She kept her eyes on the floor waiting.

Of course his Callie didn't want to disappoint him, she was smart enough to know the trouble she was already in and trying anything else would only make it worse for her. She was going to be sore for a while, the moment he had her alone Dominic was going to ensure she was in a great deal of pain but for the time being he was going to play nice and behave himself, he was going to smile and turn on the charm... She would know what was coming. "Just wait till we are alone." He whispered into her ear as they approached the table, an edge in his voice, to anyone else it might look like he was being flirty but Callie would be terrified.

The moment they arrived at the table he started to eye everyone up. The girl who had been eying him earlier was alright, might be fun to fuck her just to hurt Callie... Done right and it might bring Callie closer to him.

The twins he hated right away, one refered to Callie as a hottie and that made his teeth clench through the smile as he fought the urge to slam his head into the table, the other seemed far to nice and that made Dominic suspicious right away, he doubted Callie had slept with either but had no doubt they both wanted her.

The other guy there babbled for a bit but seemed harmless enough, time would tell if Callie was allowed to remain his friend or not.

The last one, the bitch, she almost got slapped right then and there for mouthing off to him like that. How dare she talk to him in that fashion, who the fuck did she think she was. Though she couldn't know it right then she had made a mistake, pissing off Dominic would only make things worse for Callie and if given half a chance then he would find a way to hurt her to.

"I am supposed to feel bad because my family has some money?" He sneered at her, not willing to let her just challenge him and go unanswered. "My family has worked hard and made smart choices in order to ensure they and theirs are well cared for. I am following in that tradition, I am putting in hard work and because of that Callie won't have to worry about where her next meal comes from or if she can afford to go to the doctors." Arm around Callie's waist pulled her in tighter, crushing her against his side. "I take care of what if mine."

For a second the mask had slipped but he was quick to return to smiling, calm and charming. "But yeah, as Callie was saying, I'm Dominic, her boyfriend, who decided to surprise her on her birthday... I transferred schools and got an apartment here so Callie and I don't need to be apart."

Her heart raced as his threat hung in her ears. She knew he was angry. She had already the lesson of disobeying him. The reminders of that were certain to be something she would not forget. There was a panic, an urge to run, but where would she go? He was already there, with her. She wouldn’t get far. It had taken months of planning just to get this far, and now it all was literally crashing around her. He pulled her in tight, not caring if she was uncomfortable. Of course he wouldn’t care.

Dominic had surveyed the table and clearly sized up all her friends. He gave no indication of who had made the cut and who had not. Clearly Tessa had managed to get on his bad side. She wanted to yell her, “stop,” but with him right there that was unwise. “No. You’re supposed to feel bad for being away from your girlfriend.” She spoke the last word forming quotations with her fingers letting him know she did not believe him for a second. “Instead all you’re concerned with is money and making a name for yourself. If daddy has so much money, why don’t you just live off the old bastard until he kicks the bucket? I’m sure an ass kisser like yourself would get everything anyway, and don’t tell me those lips of yours haven’t licked some boots in your time. You would be lying.” Callie’s heart cringed knowing that if she ever even thought the things her friend was saying Dominic would smack the thoughts from her mind or at least give it his best attempt. The guys were smart enough not to interrupt Tess. Having all been beaten down by her in the past, they simply gazed at their drinks as this exchange took place. “No. There’s more to you than meets the eye. You been fucking around with other girls while you’re away from the love of your life? Other men maybe? Now you’ve come back to prove just how much of a man you are with her?” The guys began to filter away from the table at this point. Clearly this would not end well. “And another thing. An apartment? You just think CC here is going to leave her roommate Emily for you just because you blow into town?”
“It’s alright Tess. Really. She should be with her boyfriend.”
“Shut it Emily.” Not once did Tess take her eyes off the man before her. “I know your type. You think the world should bend to your will because you’re good looking and have money. Well fuck you. You’re nothing, and you can’t go around turning other people’s lives upside down because the cock between your legs that you think with decides it misses somebody’s pussy. Besides. She’s been fucking other men this whole year.” It was a lie, of course, but one she hoped would rattle him. All the color drained from Callie’s face. “That’s not true! Dominic that’s not true! I promise! I haven’t! I wouldn’t! Tess! Tell him the truth! Please!” She could only laugh at her friend. “Relax CC. He’s dipped his wand in a couple of cauldrons I’ll bet. Who cares if you invite a few bats to the cave? You don’t mind. Do you Dom old boy?” Callie eyed him. “Dominic. Let’s just go. Okay?” Compared to what she would get when they were alone, she feared more for her friend. Tess had no idea when to shut her mouth, and she was always able to back her talk up with actions. A strong fighter, able to take down grown men. Dominic was unlike anyone she had ever come up against though. She would lose, and Callie knew it. “You can show me your new apartment. Okay?” Her voice trying to be upbeat and happy. Please let him say yes, she thought.

This friend of Callie's did not know when to stop and Dominic had gone from seeing red to finding it downright comical. He could beat her within an inch of her life and walk out of jail the next morning with no charges filed, he could do whatever he wanted and she wouldn't be able to stop him. Already his mind was made up, he was going to fuck this girl. He was going to ruin her, to catch her off guard and spend a night tormenting her until she was a complete wreck. Dominic had never been the sort to take no for an answer, he rarely heard it anyway... But he always got what he wanted.

Callie could attest to that, at one point she had tried to deny him sex, she had been upset but he took her anway... However he cared about Callie and had made sure that she enjoyed herself even if she had tried to struggle and object a bit... Tessa wouldn't get that treatment.

"You want to talk about me or my family that is one thing, but you don't talk about my relationship with Callie." Voice low, eyes narrowed, no longer playing nice because she was provoking them. "I didn't sleep around because I didnt need to, self control isn't all that hard and when Callie says that she didn't sleep around I am inclined to believe her over the word of some bitch who I don't even know. Now I have no idea what your fucking problem is, maybe you wish that you were the one fucking Callie or maybe you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I am tired of hearing this shit from you."

He took a deep breath, knowing it was time to calm down and feel it in. "I'm sorry..." He addressed the group with a slight smile, running a hand back through his hair. "This was meant to be a romantic suprise... I caught wind of the party for Callie and... Look I didn't mean to disrupt it but why don't we all meet up at our new apartment tomorrow night, food and drink on me... It's a little more low key then this place but I want Callie to have fun with her friends."

Of course he addressed it as 'our apartment', Callie would be moving in right away. Turning slightly he looked down at her, smiling still bit a hint of danger still in his eyes, "If you want to go home we can Callie babe... After a year alone I wouldn't say no to some privacy."

Tessa narrowed her eyes watching the exchanged between him and Callie. “Are you scared of him Callie? If you are, I can blow this motherfucker away right now. I’ve got my gun right here,” she said holding up her bag. “Fuck I don’t mind. Blood washes off real easy.”
“No,” she quickly cut her off eyeing her friend. “I’m not afraid of Dominic. I love him. You need to stop trying to push his buttons Tess,” she forced a smile. “He is a wonderful man. He’s invited everybody to the apartment tomorrow night. You could come and see for yourself.” She took her cues from him when he said , ‘our apartment’. There was no need to be told she would be moving in. If Dominic was there, then she knew it was expected of her to be close, right by his side. That made her easily and readily available for whatever he had in mind. She knew that wasn’t always a good thing, but it was far worse to try and tell him no.

“Oh I’ll be there. Make no mistake.” Her friendly gaze left her friend to return to the man before her. “Before you two head on out of here lets say you and me share a little dance? I wanna see how you move. What do you say Dom?”
“Tessa I’m sure he’s tired. He did come all this way to see me.”
“Yeah, and you’ll get to fuck him all you want later. You’re not afraid of sharing him are you? Oh wait. Don’t tell me. Rich boy can’t dance. Right?” She moved around the table inching closer to him. “You can fuck her all night for all I care. As for me fucking her, I have my standards. She doesn’t make the cut. So dare to dance, or do you wanna go back to your place with your dick between your legs rich boy?” Callie reached out touching his arm. “Dominic please. I do want some time alone with you so I can show you exactly how much I missed you.”
“Keep your panties on CC. Let the man decide. Just you and me. You can move and you can talk. Then you go back and bone your girl. It’s that simple. So simple even you can understand it. So what’s it gonna be Dom?”
"No! He's going with me!" Callie wasn't giving her friend anymore chances to make things worse for either one of them. She wasn't giving Dominic a chance to answer either. She had to get him out of here and away from her.
"Scared?"
"No. I just want to be with my boyfriend. Now. Please. Dominic. Tell her no and take me home. Please. Baby. You know you want to." She reached up touching his face. "I want to feel your arms around me, holding me close baby. Your lips on mine. I want you to touch me."
"Oh please! I'm gonna puke."
"Take me home. Show me....how much....you've missed me."

The threat to shoot him was unexpected but Dominic wasn't to worried, the mouthy bitch told him where the gun was and at this distance she wouldn't be able to draw it and get a clean shot before he was on her and there his greater size would end things quickly. He barely even blinked and only smirked at her, already thinking of new things to do with her once broken. It would be nice to keep her in his closet for when Callie was exhausted, a broken little whore that he could use and discard when bored. Callie wouldn't object... She would know better.

The challenge to dance though was unexpected and Dominic had to take a moment to process it. He didn't know what she was up to but he was confident he could handle her and have some fun in the process. It wasn't something he bragged about but dance lessons had paid off on the lacross field and he was confident he would be able to keep up... And maybe get a feel for her body.

"Callie don't worry about it." He assured her with a little laugh as he removed his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, revealing a hint of his toned chest as he handed Callie the tie and the wrapped present for her. "Your friend here is clearly trying to have a little fun at my expense and I can be a good sport." Leaning in, quickly squeezing her ass he whispered to her. "I am going to fuck her Callie, sooner or later I will hurt that bitch."

Then he was straightening up, smiling at Callie then at Tessa. "Why don't you lead the way?" He asked with a chuckle, looking forward to a little fun.

Callie sank against the table, her heart falling even further. She knew Dominic could handle anything that anyone would dare throw at him. It wasn’t him she was worried about. Her friend was strong, true, but everybody had a breaking point. She knew of one instance where her father had invited a friend inside the home. That was literally all she knew about it though. Tess never talked about. Once she had walked in on her sleeping, and she was having a nightmare. She had cried out the name, “Robert,” and then she was combative. Callie asked her about it, and all her friend ever said was, “shut your pie whole about it. It’s none of your damn business.” Tess was a good friend to have, but a horrible enemy if you ever made one of her. Sadly, so was Dominic.

Tess lead the man out to the center of the floor spinning on her heels literally licking her lips. “Right in the center of the action. I’m sure that’s you where you like to be.” She wasted no time moving to the upbeat music. “Maybe if you’re any good, and not too much of a pussy, you could slow dance too. That is if the music slows down.” She was still eying him like dog shit that she would scrap from her shoe. In her eyes there was something off about this man. A good sense of perception had taught her a lot over the years. Unfortunately when to shut up wasn’t one of them. It was almost a game of posturing with everyone she met. She had to show them she wasn’t afraid. Dominic as no different. Callie clearly acted differently around him. She had noticed the extra sweat on her forehead, the nervous ticks she displayed, rubbing her forehead and not looking the others in the face as much as she could get away with. Callie had been like that when she first got there. Always nervous. She watched her feet more than anything the first few months. To see her come from her shell only to revert back to that former state was unusual, and it had to come with prompting that all started tonight when he showed up. “So. You gonna tell me your deal? Why now? If she loves you so much, why didn’t she go to the same school as you? I know she’s smart enough. Smartest person I know. She didn’t want to go with you. Why wouldn’t a girl want to go to the same school as her smoking hot, rich boyfriend? That is a mystery. I could go over and ask her, but she’d only lie, tell me how much she loved the man that she never mentioned before. Everybody else might be fucking morons when it comes to you, but I know your type. There’s something slimy about you and it stinks. You let me find out one bad thing about you, Dom, and you’ll regret the day you made the choice to come here. I’m sure your high dollar education has taught you to know what that means.” The music changed, and the couple around them embraced each other. Her eyes descended down his body as she looked him up and down. “I guess that’s that then. I know you’re not about to hold another woman close and dance with her. Unless, of course, you think Callie would understand. I’m sure you know her well enough. Right? Are you man enough for that, or are you gonna retreat to the woman who doesn’t talk about you? Ever.”

As she watched them on the dance floor, Callie filled with more and more fear. He’s going to hurt her. Tess doesn’t even know it, but he’s going to make her feel so much pain. Please. Just shut your mouth Tess. She looked over to the door, and the thought to run slammed into her. I could. I could run and not look back. She didn’t have a backup plan set up, and with little money, she would be stranded. He’d find me. Again. So she stood there holding his tie and the gift watching her friend make even more trouble. Maybe I can keep him occupied long enough with me and our relationship that he won’t bother her. It was a thought as she watched listening to the music. The club wasn’t friendly, inviting, and fun anymore. Now it was just the place where he found her. It was the place where Dominic entered her life again.

Dominic let Tessa lead onto the dance floor and set the pace to the upbeat and fast song, she wasn't a bad dancer and she was t stupid, she had seen things that the others hadn't but it wouldn't matter. Even if she were able to uncover the truth Callie would never press charges and if she tried to kill him then he would have no problem at all snapping her neck and leaving her broken body in a ditch. He had never killed before but at their prom another guy had tried to get Callie to dance with him and ended up missing several teeth and nursing a few broken ribs... He had gotten off lightly.

Dominic let Tessa rant for a bit, it was amusing to hear her try and frighten him when she had nothing she could do. As the song changed up he didn't hesitate, instead he pulled Tess close against his body, arms around her and moving to the music. It wasn't hard to keep the beat so Dominic only half paid attention as he spoke.

"Maybe Callie had already been accepted here before we started dating and it took a while to change my school." He suggested with a sneer. "Maybe she seems nervous because I surprised her and you see fear where there is excitement." At that final word he pressed against her harder, let her feel his cock which had been stiff since the moment he laid eyes on Callie, let her feel what would leave her friend gaping and bleeding, let her have an idea of what would soon wreck her, what a real mans cock felt like.

"And maybe you are acting like a little fucking cunt because you are jealous of Callie. Maybe when she is busy getting plowed you are going to go home and rub your pussy till its raw. The rebellious act is cute princess and I fucked a few alt girls before I started dating Callie... Maybe if you ask real nice she will let you watch when I fuck her... And if you beg maybe you can experience just a little taste." He had been whispering, right into her ear, a mockery of an intimate moment before the song came to an end and he pushed her away, looking her over slowly before making his way back to where he knew Callie would be waiting... No doubt jealous.

He had shocked Tessa by taking her closer. It took a lot to surprise her, and Dominic wasn’t disappointing. He offered all the right answers, and most would have been satisfied, but Tessa had a doubting nature. One that her upbringing, and a series of events, had created. Dominic might be able to pull the wool over most people’s eyes, he might be able to make them like him with his charm and money, but to her, she saw things, people, on a much deeper level. To be skeptical of everything was simply who she was, and while he was winning her over, she still viewed him as an outsider. He only further solidified her concerns as he pulled her near. She could feel his cock, erect, pushing into her. She wanted to say something to him, but he didn’t give her much of an opportunity. The music ended, and his hold of her was broken. There was something about his eyes, the way he looked at her, and his words. It turned her stomach, and even so, there was something more. Something she would never admit to.

Callie had watched the entire scene unfold standing there holding his tie and the gift. The green eyed monster of jealousy had reared it’s ugly head, and she drew her lips into a tight, thin line. As he approached her she placed the gift on the table reaching to put his tie around his neck. “What was that all about? You two looked awfully….close out there?” Realizing how quickly and blantaly she had forgotten her place, she softened her expression. “Baby just forget about her. She’s nothing. Okay? She’s nothing to us. She’s not important. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been jealous. I know you would never stray. You love too deeply for that. I mean look at you. You’re here,” she forced a smile. “You’ve come to bring me back to your loving arms.” She knew most of what she was saying was bullshit. Dominic probably fucked anything with a pulse while she was away. He was a man with powerful needs. She knew this first hand. As for his loving arms, that was something she hoped would ease his mood. Tessa had been successful at riling him up. Now it was time to try and tone things down before they were behind closed doors. She went about tying his tie for him hoping he liked it. “There baby. Good as new. Right? I know how much you like to dress to impress. You certainly are handsome.” She looked past his shoulder to her friend slowly coming over shaking her head. If she made a move to go to her, he might stop her. That could also make things worse. Callie hated this game of second guessing every move she made, every word she spoke. It was one of the things she had enjoyed about being free. Learning to walk his line was something she would have to learn all over again it seemed. Dominic wasn’t shy on giving lessons either. She remembered that much. Panic instilled on her face as she saw her coming ever closer. “Baby are you ready to go? If you still want that privacy with me, we can go. We can go now really.” Please don’t turn around and see her coming. Please just say yes. I have to get him out of here and away from her if I want to calm him down before we’re alone. “How about a nice walk in the cool night air? I can hold your hand, or you can put your arm around me. Hold me close? Please? Dominic leave with me. Now. Alright?”

Tessa leered at them as she drew closer. That motherfucker. He let me feel his hard dick, and he thinks I would want to watch him fuck her? He’s crazy. Beg and I might get a taste? Tessa Arcadia does not beg anyone. Well. There was that one time, but it wasn’t for a guy’s cock. He’s a slimy pig Callie. You’re boyfriend is a pig! How dare he fucking talk to me that way. I'll get even with you. Make no mistake pig boy. She offered her friend a forced smile. She would wait and see how this played out, but she made up her mind to watch Callie like a hawk. If she was hiding something, she would figure it out. Everybody lets things slip. Callie was no different. What she couldn't figure out was why did it arouse her when he pressed his cock to her body. She was disgusted with him. Nodding to her friend, she knew Callie would be leaving soon. She wanted to go over and give her a hug before she left, but she resigned herself to allowing her friend some time with her so called boyfriend.

Dominic had been a manwhore, before he had dated Callie he had fuck who ever he wanted whenever he wanted to. But when he had met her there had been something different, she had seemed immune to his charm making him want her all the more. In a twisted way he really did love her, he knew he was a sadist, he knew he got off on causing pain, and he knew deep down she loved every moment of it... And so he had been loyal to her. When she had left though, then all bets were off. He had been patient before but now he would make her see that she was the perfect little masochist whore for him, that she loved him as much as he loved her... And everything would be perfect.

"Jealous?" He asked with a smirk as Callie finished her desperate rant, he knew Tessa would be approaching, he knew his behaviour likely only made her think he was a creep but it had been meant to distract her, let her believe he was just a rich play boy asshole, would be easier to catch her off guard that way. It was tempting to stick around but he had heard Callie begging him and he loved that tone in her voice, , he couldn't deny her what she wanted in that moment. "It's ok Callie, we can go." He assured her as he pulled her close to his side, leading her out a back door of the club.

As soon as the door shut and they were alone his smile grew wider, soon enough she would be his again and she was coming willingly, that would be taken into account. "I know you are jealous Callie." He told her as he led her down the back alley behind the club. "And that's alright, it's only proper that you are jealous. I am going to fuck her though, I will break her, but in the end you are the one I love, the one that matters." A twisted chuckle, knowing he would show her that love soon. "And your jealousy only proves that you love me... And that makes me feel generous."

A test now, to see how she would do. "You know I need to punish you, but because I am in a good mood I might just let you chose if you can convince me..." Let her make a suggestion, force her to make a choice... And if he liked it then he would use it.

Callie couldn’t be too relieved as they left the club together. On one hand yes she was getting Dominic out of the club and away from Tessa, but that also meant she was walking down her own path the ended with her alone in his apartment. There was no way she would have won in this situation, but at least this way she could take Tessa out of the equation. She walked close by his side, not that she had much of a choice. Her eyes to the floor at first and then casually scanning the crowd, she dared not look back at her friend. She would know. She would see it in her eyes. The fear that was bubbling just underneath surface was there.

The door grew closer, and before she knew it, he was pushing it open. Outside in the evening air the safety of the club was behind them. No prying eyes or ears to see or hear them. She jerked her head quickly to face him as he spoke of what he was going to do to Tessa. Of course she had been jealous. Dominic was by all accounts a very handsome man, and the men were not exactly lining up outside her door. She had been beyond grateful for the attention he showered her with. It was why she had put up with him and his ways for so long. As time passed though, she grew less tolerant and desperate for his attentions. The price was far more than she was willing to pay. That’s why she ran. It’s why she did what she did. Hiding money and so on, applying to another school, sneaking off, cutting all ties, she did it to escape, and now here he was. She was right back where she started. No. Worse. Now he would be angry. He thinks I love him. On some level she did. She wished he wouldn’t be the way he was, but Dominic was not about to change. That fact also fueled her exit.

“Let me chose,” she questioned. Think Callie. Nothing you can say will be something you want. A spanking, being flogged, tied down, or worse. He might even try to equip me with a tracking device if I’m not careful. Think. He’s angry. Why? Because you ran away. He’s here because he says he loves you. He loves you. Okay. Remind him of that. You can do it. “Dominic, baby,” she began stopping him by grasping him arm. “I did a bad thing. You’re right. You will have to punish me, but first, baby, let me remind you of how much you mean to me. Let me show you how much I love you before you punish me. My body, my spirit, will not be….tired.” As much as she wanted to say beaten down or broken, she refrained. “Please baby. Let me show you how good I can be to you. Don’t you want that,” she asked leaning in to kiss his neck softly. Her lips brushing his tender skin before her mouth closed over his flesh. “I can be so good to you Dominic. Let me take care of you tonight.” She pulled on his tie working it open slightly. Her fingers reaching for his top button and then another. She hoped he still enjoyed her attentions there. Inhaling she smelled his scent. “Please baby,” she whispered working her way across his jaw line towards his ear as she was perched on her tip toes pulling him down towards her. “Dominic. Baby. Will you let me take care of you first? Tonight?” Maybe, just maybe she could buy some time to try and cool him off before he punished her. Perhaps she could get him to take it easy on her. Callie’s ultimate wish, her major goal was to avoid being punished all together. That seemed like just a glimmer of hope really, a ray of faint light, but she was hoping. Dominic had not managed to squash her hope before, and even now she still held on to it.

Negotiation, Dominic had half expected this and smiled when she tried the tactic. Did she think perhaps he would fall asleep after fucking her, did she expect to be let off easy because of a good fuck... And Callie was a naturally gifted fuck. Of course it wouldn't be that easy but he would enjoy letting her try, let the fear motivate her. As she kissed his neck and toyed with his chest he smiled a little bit, eyes hooded, she might be playing a role to avoid punishment but she did know how to please him.

Still he had to keep her in line and with a sigh, almost like regret he grabbed the back of her neck and squeezed tight as he pulled her back, his massive hand almost encircling her whole throat. "I know what you are up to." He growled as she struggled, knowing breathing would be difficult but amused by that, enjoying the power he had. "You think I will be nice and merciful after you drain my balls... But that won't be enough." A small sneer, seeing her turn a bit red but uncaring at that moment. "I know you Callie, I know you better then you know yourself. You might think you hate me, you might hope to find an escape but deep down you love this." Slowly he eased the pressure off her neck so she could gasp for breath. "I have been deep inside of you when you are on the edge of passing out, I have felt how wet your cunt gets after I remind you of your place."

Squeezing her neck again he pulled her into a bruising kiss, a show of dominance rather then affection. "You get off on it." He whispered, almost lovingly as he broke off the kiss and let her go. "We both get off on it. Before I thought you needed time and a patient hand... But now I suspect you need to be made to admit it." A twisted grin as he pulled her back to his side and continued towards the apartment.

"Your panties are probably soaked now." He pointed out, knowing it was likely the truth. "Tell me I'm not right..."

His hand applied and equal pressure to all of her neck shocking her into a complete halt of her efforts. Dominic had not changed. Not that she expected him to. Her heart sank as her plan has been far too transparent. Her lips opened wide as she tried to breathe, to draw precious air into her lungs. She knew where his hands were on her body, but she couldn’t focus her body to grasp them, to try and free herself. Instead she flailed about like a puppet on invisible strings. A bit of mercy as he eased his grip. She coughed and choked taking in massive amounts of air. She didn’t think she hated him. More and more she was starting to actually hate him. He had only returned to torment her. Why couldn’t he just be a gentle, loving man? That she could love. When he wasn’t this way, she was mad about him. This side of Dominic was one she despised.

There was no fighting him off, no stopping him or his sick advances. Pressed to his lips, she did not return his kiss, but she wondered if in Dominic’s mind he thought she had. She shook her head no slightly, a small protest to the false truth he was speaking. Pulled to his side, when he spoke again, she could not help but react. “No Dominic. I don’t get off on it, and my panties are not wet. You have to stop this. We’re not in high school anymore. You don’t have to be this way. I love you, Dominic, the you I see when you’re not this. You don’t have to bully me around. Just tell me you love me, show me you love with a gentle hand. Not the monster you become when you let your temper get the better of you. I will be with you, here for you, loving you. All you have to do is be the Dominic that I love, and not this.” There was a pleading in her voice as if this was her last ditch effort. In a way, it was. They were edging ever closer to this apartment he spoke of, and maybe she could get through to him, make him see that things could be so much better without the dominate hand he seemed to enjoy wielding so much. "Just love me, baby, because if you don't, I'm going to leave again. This time I'll disappear and make sure you never find me." Empty promises she was in no way capable of keeping now, but the intent behind her words was very real.

When he spoke again his voice was gentle, the edge was gone and he was smiling down at her a little bit, indulgent. He had felt the lack of response to his kiss and it annoyed him but hardly mattered, things would return to normal soon enough. "You can lie to me Callie." He assured her as he led her into the lobby of the apartment building, far more upscale then an average student could ever afford, making a beeline for the elevators. "But I don't want you to lie to yourself... Deep inside I know that a confident little masochist wants out, and I want to see that girl let free." He had seen it in her eyes years ago, he wanted her to understand it.

Inside the elevator they were truly alone and Dominic relaxed even further, stepping away from Callie as he hit the button for the top floor though he was careful to block any attempt she might make to run for it. "I won't be letting you leave Callie babe, because you deserve to be with someone who knows who you really are, who treats you how you need to be treated." Reaching out he brushed some hair from the side of her face, a relatively gentle motion. "That's why you didn't go out and fuck other guys, they would never understand you."

Those last word had an edge and without warning he lashed out, an open palm across her face, just enough to stumble her and catch her off guard. "I am going to make you be yourself Callie." He warned, eyes narrow as the elevator started to move. "But first you can try you little plan, maybe you can calm me down enough to avoid your punishment.

She knew she wasn’t lying to him. Dominic was the one lying. To himself. If he truly believed the words coming out of his mouth, then he had convinced himself of some sick fantasy that nothing could be further from the truth.

The apartment was nice, but then again she expected nothing less where he was concerned. Dominic always had the best of everything. She was never really sure if it was love from his parents or some attempt on their part to win his love. Looking back perhaps they were afraid of him too. With him, who knew? The elevators were huge, and as the bell dinged, she stepped inside with him. He didn’t have to usher her in, but she didn’t want to be strong armed inside either. She listened to his perverse views of what their relationship was. The doors closed, and she was staring at her own reflection.
A girl she once knew, but had not seen in a long time, gazed back at her. It was scared and afraid Callie. Not the confident happy young woman she had become relinquishing her shell.

His hand came out of nowhere to her. She assumed he would at least wait until they were inside, behind the closed doors of his apartment. She covered her face with an open hand. “No Dominic.” Her voice was firm, more so than he had ever heard before. “I am not going to stay with you. This is what I’m talking about. This side of you. I am not some closet masochist that you have to coax out. I am Callie. Just me. Nobody else. Nothing else. I am studying computer technology. I will finish school, and I already have a job lined up. I have my life planned out, and if you want to be a part of it, then you need to get some help or something. I will see your apartment Dominic, YOUR apartment. Then I’m going back to my apartment. MY apartment Dominic with my roommate. Unless you want me to tell my friends that we broke up, you will understand what I’m saying. I’m not going back to how things were. I’ve changed Dominic. It’s time you do the same.” She gave a final nod as her face showed more rage, more disgust for his actions than she had ever done so before. She knew all of this was risky, but she had to do something. She had to put her foot down and let him know things would change one way or another.

He heard her words and was a little bit shocked.... Not by what she said but by the fact that she dared to speak to him that way. The Callie he had met was a shy little thing without much of a spine, her attempts to stand up to him had always been comical and while this was no less laughable she actually though that it would do anything, that she could demand anything from him and not suffer a great deal for doing so. All she was accomplishing was digging a hole for herself and he was going to enjoy the moment when she realized just how much trouble she was in. "You are going to see MY apartment?" He asked with a slight smile, eyes narrowed a little bit and betraying his anger. "What makes you think I will let you leave?"

There wasn't much distance between them but he closed it in an instant, a large hand around her throat and pressing her back against the wall of the elevator, holding her in place as his body pressed against hers, hard cock pressing against her flesh through their clothing as he squeezed a little to cut off her breathing and let her know just how easily he could crush her. "The fact that you are even going to school was an indulgence from me Callie." He whispsred slowly, anger dripping from each and every word. "Honestly I don't need to let you become educated, I could keep you locked away in our home day and night until you are ready to finally accept your place."

Like so many other times before the emotions he felt were starting to blend together, anger was met with lust and twisted together into something that was exceptionally familiar and would see Callie hurt before to long... Hurting so many different ways. In an instant his lips were crashing against hers in a passionate and violent kiss, not affection but domination personified as he pressed against her even harder as though trying to penetrate her through the clothing they wore.

The kiss carried on for a while, with the hand on her neck he knew she would be struggling for breath but didn't care, this was how things needed to be and it was only when the elevator came to a halt with a soft ding that Dominic broke off the kiss, his own breathing heavy. "I am going to make you beg Callie babe." He promised her with a chuckle. "And you will love it."

As he spoke, that old, familiar fear crept up the back of her spine like icy fingertips grazing her skin. She slowly blinked starring into those eyes she had seen a thousand times before. Those eyes. The ones that held his true emotions, his feelings that others either didn’t see or simply wanted to turn a blind eye to. His questions were chilling, frightening to her, and something she had no considered. He wouldn’t let her leave. That reality began to sink it taking her hopes down as well. Dominic would never change. Even amid her being firm, making a stand, and after he had just found her from her running away from him, he still stood fast in his ways.

She wasn’t able to answer his question. There simply were no words, at least none that she could think of. No matter. Her head collided with the wall creating a dull thwack that vibrated outward from her. She closed her eyes in pain and shock. His hand around her throat took her by surprise, and Callie reacted quickly. Her old instincts kicked in immediately. She tried to forget her past, and she had made great strides since she left him. All of her horrible past came flooding back in an instant. Her hands prying his, trying to free her body from his clutches as she struggled to take in any amount of air. She reminded herself to watch for chances to breathe. Remember you may not get to breathe for a long time. Slow you’re breathing down! As she fought against him though, she was gasping despite knowing better. She could feel him pressing against her, into her, and Dominic was clearly aroused. His words sounded as sick as he was proving he was. Callie had come such a long way from the cowering little girl she was when she met him. She was so starved for someone to love her; she leapt at the chance to be with him. Since she had been away from him though, she had become stronger. Now, here in this elevator, held in place by his power, his dominance, his anger, she felt every bit the person she was before. Afraid and helpless.

She fought for every breath she took in, and her face turned red. With his lips to her own, this became a much more difficult task. She wanted to bite his lip, anything to get him to let go. Dominic was showing her just how in control he was. Every action about him only added to growing sense of dread within her. His words, his actions, even the elevator coming to a halt all fueled her feelings of her impending fate. She looked into eyes, his declaration made, and with little hesitation she told him, “I will only beg to be set free from you, to let go Dominic. I….I don’t love you….anymore. I’m not your Callie. I’m not your babe. Not anymore.” Her words laced with her own heartbreak as Callie hated to admit that her love for this man was quickly fleeting since he clearly had not changed and had no interest in doing so.

She really didn't know when to stop and that was her biggest problem at that moment. Dominic wanted to forgive Callie, oh he wanted to hurt her but he also wanted to have her sobbing body held in his arms as she begged for forgiveness. In time that would come but this new rebellious notion would need to be broken. Every moment she spent like this only further angered him and ruined what he knew she should really be.

As the door opened Dominic was swift to pull her from the elevator, one hand clamped tight over her mouth and the other digging into her waist as he pulled her along. There was no one out on the floor, no one looking and within moment Dominic had pulled her to the door of their apartment, pulled it open, and shoved her in, following and locking the door tight behind him. Now there was no escape, the thick walls would trap any noise and he could do with her whatever he wanted... There was no more need to play nice. In no time at all he had discarded the jacket of his suit, letting it fall to the floor and was unbuttoning his shirt as he advanced on her, rage and lust both flashing in his eyes as his lips curled back into a sneer.

"You belong to me Callie." He reminded her with a chuckle as he advanced on her, eyes all over her body, waiting until that dress was gone and she was bared to him. "And you know it, every inch of your body is all mine, to use and abuse as I like." Reaching out he gripped the front of the dress, yanking it towards him while the back of his other hand swung to meet her face, ripping the dress, exposing more of her flesh to him.

"Now you can keep fighting me..." He shrugged, clearly uncaring if she attempted that. "Or you can try the other way that you mentioned... See if you can get out of the hole you are digging for yourself."

To struggle against Dominic was useless. She could have stood a better chance at moving a brick wall then freeing herself from his clutches. Still she tried. Pulling at his hand over her mouth, kicking her feet madly whenever they lifted from the floor, all futile attempts against the beast of a man that now held her tight. Her eyes flashing over to him before scanning the hall hoping against all hope that someone would open their door, not because they heard something but because they were heading out as well as luck would have it. The further down the hall they went, the more those hopes were dashed.

He moved swiftly, opening the door and securing her inside. Then again, he always did. She backed away from him into foreign surroundings. Callie knew that to take her eyes off of him was always a mistake. Though whatever was coming for her, towards her, might be bad, she wanted to see it coming. Removing his clothes further solidified what she knew he wanted, what he felt. His raging erection pressed into her body in the elevator was undeniable. His eyes showing his emotions burning like a wild fire. She couldn’t put that out. There was no way to diffuse this situation. Only prepare.

On some level, she knew there was a truth to what he was saying. He had proven he would find her no matter where she went. She could run again. This time she wouldn’t be as ready, but she could still try. Of course he would only find her again. She would literally have to keep moving to stay away from him, always one step ahead, but would he eventually catch her? She swallowed hard as he kept coming closer. Her mind was wild with guesses of what he could possibly do to her. She yelped as he grabbed the dress and she felt the sting and sheer force from his hand. Her cheek bone felt as though it had shattered, her eye instantly throbbing. She heard the telling sound of the fabric ripping and tried to cover her chest with one arm while her other hand came up to cover her reddened skin. “I’ll run again,” she yelled at him before she could even stop herself. Callie knew the words were a mistake, not because she didn’t mean them but because they were something she knew she shouldn’t say to him. Her hand moved to cover her mouth as the tears began to flow. Quickly she was on the floor sobbing, begging him, pleading, “No more Dominic. No more. Please. I’ll stay, just no more. Please.” Her head down to her knees, her hand waving in the air in his direction, she sat scared and trying to cover herself waiting for the next reaction from the man she had ran away from.

Back
Top Bottom