Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist at the titans tower (Krystal_Atems_Girl x KGT Witty)

Nightwing walked into the tower with his bag thrown over his shoulder with a soft smile on his face it was so good to be home and he was looking forward to seeing his team again. He had taken the time off and left Raven in charge while he took a trip back to Gotham to check in on his old mentor. Though what he ran into while there spoiled his trip completely and he didn't know how to tell his magic wielding friend that someone she cared about was back.

"Maybe I just shouldn't say anything...its..." He whispered under his breath as he made his way through the tower walking past the statues of fallen titans and he stopped looking at Jason Todd with a frown on his face. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep this secret all he could do was just prolong it aslong as he could.

Nightwing wandered into the main room seeing Cyborg and Beastboy arguing infront of the television as usual and he relaxed almost instantly, some things never changed. He looked around half expecting Raven and Starfire to be dressed up in his suits but then the issues between him and Star came to mind and how their relationship had recently crumbled so he did not expect to see her.

Krystal and raven had been meditating together when they sensed night wing's return. Raven smirked a little at krystal, taking a rare moment to tease the pretty fae. "So, you gonna tell him Krys?" She asked, and Krystal just blushed bright red as she floated around her room for the outfit she had bought for dick's return. It was a pretty dark blue cocktail type dress with similar designs to what adorned his suit. She quickly put it on, fixing her makeup, ad finally, putting on the matching shoes.

Raven was the first one out of Krystal's room, floating away to welcome night wing back home. She always went through the hallway of fallen titans, so she could kiss Jason's statue. It was no secret that she and he had been in love before his death, and the half devil girl often mourned him. She had no idea that he was alive again. If she did, she would probably bring him back to the tower.

Raven greeted night wing with a small smile. "Glad you're back, night wing." She said pointing to the two guys fighting about the TV. "Those two were annoying as usual." She added with a derisive snort as Krystal came in, dressed prettily. She smiled at night wing. "Can we talk privately, night wing?" She asked nervously, replacing a lock of hair behind her ear.

Night wing quickly stopped when he saw Raven. "Good to see you again raven" he looked over to Beast boy and cyborg. "What can you expect from them" he turns seeing Krystal looking beautiful in a dress that resembled his suit "Hmm oh, Hi Krystal" He doesn't know what to think about her dress "yea sure" he walks past raven giving her nod to show he it's good to be home.

In Gotham Red Hood contemplates staying for a little longer or going to titans tower to say hey. "Knowing Dick he probably won't say anything" he says pacing. He begins to have flash backs of the time he spent at the tower. especially of Raven oh how he missed her. "but what would she think? I'm dead to everyone" he stops pacing looking at a newspaper on the titans. "one visit shouldn't hurt". He grabs his stuff and heads out still wondering how good of an idea it is.

Raven smiled slightly, before she made a gesture that insinuated that she was laughing on the inside. "You have a point there, nightwing." She said, nudging him over to Krystal. She knew the pretty fae was likely about to tell him how she felt. Raven only hoped he felt the same. Krystal smiled at Raven in thanks, and lead nightwing back to her room. She wanted them not to be overheard.

Raven went back to her own room, deciding to read a bit before she went to sleep. She sensed someone coming, but she wasn't sure who. This would be interesting to see indeed. She picked a book, beginning to read about magic spells she'd yet to learn. Krystal had given her mountains of new spell books from her personal library in the fae castle. She had much eeading to do.

Nightwing followed krystal to her room "you know Krystal you look pretty." he said as the door closes behind him. "I forgot how many books you had." He looks around the room looking at all her books as he leans up against a wall clear of things right next to the door. "What was it you wanted to say to me Krystal?"

Red hood hops on a train without his suit on. looking at all the passengers around "well, Jump city" he looks down to his lap still worried. "I'm coming back". He soon began having more flashbacks. holding his head trying not to worry about as this train ride will take a little more then an hour thanks to Wayne industries developing a faster train system.

Krystal smiled a little and blushed. He was always so sweet to her. "Thanks." She said with a small smile, brfore she chuckled a little. She did have alot of books. A little bit of everything from everywhere. She sat on the bed, motioning for him to sit with her, seeing as he didn't look particularly comfortable where he was standing. She played with her hair nervously. "Well, its just that Dick, over the years we've known each other, well, I've fallen for you. I ah.. love you." She squeaked out meekly, her hlacial blue eyes full of passion, fear and aprehension. She wasn't sure what he would say.

Raven sat up reading for about 2 hours before she decided to shower and go to bed. While she was in the shower though, she had flashes of her and jason. She held the locket he gave her that she never took off. "Oh jason my love I miss you. If only you could come back." She whispered to herself as she turned off the shower. Raven quickly wrapped herself in a towel, dried her hair, then put on her sleeping attire, which was a pair of green panties and a t shirt pronted to look like the robin costume. Jason had always loved her in it. Little did she know she'd see him tonight.

Dick sat down next to Krystal listening as she confessed "I.." he blushed a little "I don't know what to say Krystal" he looked into her eyes seeing how much she truly loved him. "well, I uh" he caught his breath "why don't I start with this" he stood holding out his hand for her to hold. "since I met you've I've always liked you, now I'm honestly not sure if it is love." he closes his eyes and looks down "after everything with starfire I'm not sure of any feelings right now." he looks up to see if she is sad "but, I think it's time I try to get feelings again, so I give you this." he holds her closer as he gives her a kiss on the cheek. "I know it isn't much but hopefully soon I can give you more. He smiles still holding her hands

After an hour Jason finally hears the train say "next stop, Jump city" he inhaled deeply standing as he waits to depart. "here goes nothing" the train stops and he gets off walking toward an island just of the cost. "the scanner probably won't except me anymore so looks like I have to break in". he stops at the edge of the coast looking up at the tower glad I brought extra clothing he begins to swim across the way. once he gets to the island he hops into a group of bushes to wait till night came. when the moon emerged he put on his suit and helmet and grabbed another device from his bag he walked up to the tower and place the device on the scanner granting him access letting out a huge sigh he walks toward the elevator and pushes the code to gain access to the sleeping main area. 2 minutes pass and he walks into the hall passing the tv where he remembered beastboy and cyborg always played. he passed the hall of fallen heroes seeing a statue of him. he shakes his head putting his hand on the statue before walking toward the rooms. he stopped in front of raven's door and knocked softly trying not to wake anyone else up.

Krystal smiled though you could see the slight sadness in her pretty glacial blue eyes. She squeesed his hands smiling a little at the kiss to the cheek. "I undertsnd. When you've lived as long as I, you learn to deal with somthing akin to unrequited love." She admitted, still smiling as she pecked his lips rather chastely. No one really knew how old Krystal was, seeing as she hasn't aged since she was actually 22 years old. That was roughly 1,988 years ago. She smiled at him again. "Someday. You still need time to get over star." She said, though you could sense her feeling of rejection if you were really looking. She had hoped maybe that she'd finally found him. Well, maybe not.

Raven was awakened by the sound of someone knocking on her door, and she went to get it, opening the door only a crack, her dark purple bathrobe on over her still obvious robin pajamas. "Beastboy, if this is you..." she threatened, looking annoyed, though she sensed something she handn't for awhile. Her head snapped up and at the familiar energy, door sliding all the way open and he was forcebly pulled in. "Alright, whats the deal? Why do you have Jason's energy signal?" She asked, though she had a sneaking suspician her prayer had been answered.

Nightwing looks at her not sure what she genuinely feels. "You're right I won't know what it feel" he sits on the bed "But I do know that you mean alot to me" he shakes his head "It'll just take a little bit more time" he puts his hand on her cheek "and I promise you it is not unrequited" he says moving his thumb up and down her cheek.

Jason puts a finger on his mask over where his lips should be. He puts his hand on shoulder and pushes her into her room. Once the door closes he takes his hand off her and walks backwards a bit "If dick caught me here he'd flip" he said moving his hands to his head removing his helmet. "Hey Rave, How are you?" Still keeping his distance not sure how she will react.

Krystal smiled and nodded again. Over the years she had perfected the art of not letting people see what she really feltm it was a defense mechanism of sorts, one that would keep her safe from feeling truly hurt by someome. She smiled again. "Hopefully not to long. Its been a very long time since inhad someone I cared so deeply for."she admitted, shivering slightly. That could mean only one thing. Her son was coming to find her. She looked at dick. "Are visitors allowed in the tower? Because I think my son's on his way here." She said, looking curious now, and also slightly freaked out. If JJ were seeking her out, it meant there was trouble.

Raven raised an eyebrow at his comment, then when he took the helmet off, she smiled a little, a small chuckle escaping her. "Well, that explains alot." She admit softly before walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "Things have been okay. Lonely without you. Dicks distracted by queen krys. Don't worry." She said, a light smirk played up on her lips.

he looked confused for a second "no especially at this time" he stood up feeling concerned but then brushed it of not sure what to think. "but why would he be coming here?" he paced a bit not sure what to think "more to the point why are you worried about him coming here?"

Jason gave her a big smile and hug "I know and I'm sorry" he looked around "I miss this- wait what?" he looked at her seeing her smirk he walked past her to the bed sitting down. "shes telling him?" he chuckles a bit "wow it really has been a while" he pats the bed looking at her "I missed this place, never boring, but mostly I missed you" smirked back at her glad he could see his girl again.

Krystal sighed and looked at Dick. "JJ only comes to see me when something important has happened, or if there's trouble. Its possible though they finally found his uncle in the ice." She admitted, looking contemplative though more optimistic now. She hoped that's what it was for her own sake. It hurt to see her son. He looks much to much like his father, who she doesn't realise she's still in love with. She then explains about steve, her eyes looking sad as she gets to talking about bucky. She still blamed herself for not being there to catch him when he fell from the train.

Raven came and sat down beside him, giving him a soft kiss as she leaned into him. "You don't have to apoligize. I thought you'd died." She said softly, cuddling into him and leaving kisses on his neck and shoulders. This was a good look for him. She chuckled a little. "Yeah, she's telling him. Ibjust hope he doesn't reject her. He still has feelings for star, wethere he realizes it or not." She explained, pulling him closer to her. She needed constant contact. Needed to make sure she wasn't just dream. "Yeah, 5 years. I missed you too. More than you could know." She added, giving him a kiss.

Dick sat next to her listening even though it's obvious she had a hard time. "I see, so bucky fell off the train trying to use steve's sheild" he puts his chin between the thumb and index finger as if thinking about a mystery. "I understand why you don't like JJ but he is your son after all." He puts his hand over hers "I understand why your upset about JJ but sometimes -" he raises his head realizing how hypocritical it will sound "sometimes you have to let certain things go." He lowers his head back into his knees. Why can't I let starfire go? He thought looking over at the beautiful fae sitting next to him. Krystal is amazing, smart, and beautiful. So why is it so hard?

Kissing raven back "yes but a visit at least should have been in order" Jason holds her close to him "As for Dick he'd be an idiot if he did" he pulls lays down pulling her with him while shes keeping close. He laughs "even when he was with star he wanted krys" he puts his finger in the lining of the robe "even if he hadn't realized it, it was obvious" he sighs moving even closer "5 years huh? It's been five years." Hes shakes his head trying to snap himself out of it moving his hand up and down the lining "we have some catching up to do then, don't we" he looked into her eyes as he removed her robe showing the robin shirt. "Nice to see you never forgot" he says kissing her gently.

Krystal sighed, leaning into him slightly. "It isn't that I dislike him. I love him more than anything, he's my son. But sometimes its just to hard for me to l look at him. Hes almost like a carbon copy of his dad, aside from having my hair. Right now though, I'm alright. It won't hurt. But, if they did find Steve in the ice, you may have some competition." She said chuckling slightly. It would be good to see JJ. She had missed him. She wondered though if he'd bring his boyfriend too. She adored Tony. He reminded her of what his father Howard was like before he became an asshole.

Krystal played absentmindedly with Dick's hair, dialing a number on her phone. She had to call her son. He picked up immediately. She could tell he was on Bluetooth. "Hey mommy. Yeah, I'm coming to see you. I want you to come home for awhile. Tony and I are finally getting married, and we found uncle steve." He admitted in triumph, quite proud of himself. He had been one of the main men helping SHIELD find him. Krystal smiled a little. "That's great sweetness. Do you mind if I bring someone with me?" She asked and JJ told her no. He loved meeting new people, and wished for his mother to find someone else. He knew his mother still mourned his father in more ways than one. It hurt to watch her cry over him, and he knew she felt guilty about not being there to catch him. Krystal squeezed Dick's hand. "Dick, will you come with me? I'd like yoh yo meet JJ and I'll need the extra moral support. Though, having steve back will help." She admitted, expression slightly pleading. It hurt her to go to the other side, mostly because of all the memories it held for her. Being with bucky, raising JJ, and many other things. While she loved it there, it was also painful for her. Little did she know, the moment she set foot back there, she'd find what she'd been looking for in more ways than one.

Raven smiled a little cuddling close to him. She was glad to have him back in her arms. Sheblaid down with him, giggling a little as he olayed with her bathrobe. He had always done that when he wanted sex, sneaking into her room at night and then making love to her senselessly. She giggled a bit more. "You're right he did. Krys was kind of offering too, the way she dressed and acted around him. Fae are known for having multiple partners. Probably thought she could get into star's metaphorical pants too." She admitted, smiling slightly. While the others, aside krystal, had never really seen her mood changes like jason did. To them she was a hot goth chick who could kick ass. She giggled again. "Yes, we do, and of course I remember. I always wearbthis to bed. Guess I was hoping you'd come back." She said, blushing slightly.

Feeling her lean into him he froze then moved his hands to hold her close "I think I understand now, well about JJ atleast." He drapes his arms over her shoulders"As for Steve, competition is good it'll probably make me fall faster." he laughed watching her grab the phone and mess with his hair. "Calling him?" He asked with no reply as he had already heard a voice answer. Not quite sure what to do he stayed quite and listened as she asked to bring someone with her. He looked confused for a second till she squeezed his hand "Of coarse I will. I will always be here for you." He lays his head on her shoulder. As she put down the phone "so I take it they found him?" Turning her gently to face him seeing her slight sadness. "You"ll be okay I promise"

Jason look at her "Star and Krys? Well maybe when star didn't have feelings for dick. Or maybe when she wanted to know more about interaction between us all." He rolled over placing himself above her "well your wish has been granted" he lowered himself kissing her neck "I wasn't sure how you'd feel knowing I wasn't dead" he moved his hands under her shirt rubbing up and down her sides "so I stayed away, but seeing Dick in gotham pushed me to the edge, so I came back" he began to pull up her shirt "I would say this is a perfect opportunity to continue where we left off 5 years ago." He kissed her holding her arms on the bed.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Well, just be wary. Steve's known for being terribly stubborn. Even worse than bucky, actually." She admitted with a chuckle, though her eyes showed she missed him. Bucky had been more than just her lover. He had been her best friend first, and she she missed him terribly for both reasons. She smiled at him, giving him a chaste kiss to the head as he leaned his head on her shoulder. "Thanks, dick. It means alot. Even though I know everything will be fine, its nice to know I won't be alone." She said softly, looking up to the stars and the skylight. She shivered again. "It wasn't possible. No. He couldn't be alive could he?" She thought to her self, remembering the strage dreams she'd been having lately. A masked man and a metal arm.... but what did it have to do with Bucky?

Raven chuckled a little. "Yeah, star and krys. That'd be kinda hot if you ask me, especially since krys is a shapeshifter." She admitted, some bad ideas running around in her mind. She was straight herself, but you couldn't deny krystal was gorgeus. She nodded at his next comment. Her wish had been granted. She didn't know why, but it had. This was the greatest gift she could receive. Raven made small moaning noises as he ran his hands up and down her sides. It really had been to long. "Im so glad you came back to me jason. I love you." She whispered before she nodded and blushed a little, curious to what he had planned.

"I'm not so loose either" He laughs then sees the sadness in her eyes. Dick looked down not sure if she was going to be okay "A fall like that? I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible" He looked at her feeling sorry "Do you want me to go till he get's here" He put his hand on her cheek gently turning eyes towards him with a soft smile. He grabs her hand with his free hand and holds it tightly. Not sure how to cheer her up.

He let her hands go to pull his suit top off as she laid there blushing "I love you too" he picks her up one arm under her legs and one on her back. He put her back to the wall while he leaned in kissing her neck. He removed her shirt showing her breasts which were exactly as he remembered "exactly the same as the last I saw you" he moved his hand to her legs holding her close to him so she could feel him as much as she needed. He stoppedhearing a thud from down the hall "what was that?" He said quietly feeling ravens hand move his head back.

James "JJ" Barnes was getting prepared for his wedding to Tony. "If only your dad could see us" he laughed "He'd probably freak that your getting married to a guy especially one 3 times your age" he gave tony a kiss on the cheek. Hitting the button on his headset. "Hey mommy. Yeah, I'm coming to see you. I want you to come home for awhile. Tony and I are finally getting married, and we found uncle steve." He said happy as ever. Hearing her ask if she could bring someone he opened his mouth in awe. Has she finally found someone he hoped she needed someone in her life ever since his dad had died. "Of coarse mom I can't wait to meet him, I'll be there soon" he hit the button one more time "I think she found someone" he held tony close "I will be back just going to go get her" he let go of tony closing his eyes imagining the tower and all of sudden he appeared in front of the tower. Looking at the door "I can do this the easy way..." he looks up to the top of the tower "or the fun way" he laughed making a wide smile as he closed his eyes imagining his moms room opening his eyes he appered behind Nightwing and Krystal. He giggled silently turning into the one person Krystal didn't think she'd see. "Hello Krystal my betrothed" standing behind them was a man in the armor of a god. Causing Dick to jump back slamming his head into the bookshelves causing some to fall.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "How did you know what I was thinking?" She asked, looking at him curiously. While it was true she had telepathic powers, there wasn't anyway dick would have them. At least not yet. She smiled at him and kissed his head. Things would be okay, even if she had a sneaking suspician her fiancee was still alive. "No, I want you to stay." She said softly, though it was sort of whiney.

Raven smiled, watching as he pulled off his top. His muscles were just like she remembered. She licked her lips, enjoying him ling her. She loved it when he pushed her around. She smirked as he took her shirt off, twnsing at the sound. Was krys and dick ok? She worried.

Tony chuckled, giving his fiancee a kiss back. "You know full well my dad wasnlike an uncle to you. Honestly? Think he love you more.." tony admitted, listening as JJ talked to his future mother in law, even though she was more like a sister. Tony grinned, though it was kind of malicious. "Really? Who gets to tell spangles?" He joked, chuckling. He made fun of steve alot, but really the two men were best friends. Tony watched his fiancee go, hopping off to go tell steve that krystal was coming home.

Krystal made a face, helping dick up. She looked to the "god" in the rolm. She snorted. "James, stop that. I know its you." She said frowning though her eyes smiled. It was kinda funny.

JJ laughed a little seeing Dick fall over "aww come on how come I can never get you with him" he stomped his legs changing back into his normal form. Dick looks up at Krystel "I take it that's your son" as he slowly got back up. He walked over to JJ and held out his hand "Dick Greyson, nice to meet you." JJ getting a good look at him "Mom he may be a keeper" shaking dick's hand he proceeded towards the bed and sat down "Hi mommy how are you" looking over at her.Dick proceeded to lean into the wall as he was originally looking to Krys nodding to try and comfort her.

"Do you want to see what's up" still holding raven up he looked into her eyes "I can wait." He put her down grabbing her shirt "It's alright, though personally I think they're fine." Holding out her shirt he sat on the bed to see what she wanted to do.

Krystal chuckled. "Because we both know he's on asgard. That's why. Besides. Thor never calls me krystal"
She nodded at dick as she rolled her eyes at her son's comment. She knew he was just being a smartass.He loved tony to much to ever hurt him like that. She sat down next to him and smiled back at dick before speaking. "Things are good. Been crime fighting with my buddy dick here. Though I have been having steange visions. Have you heard anything about hydra lately? " she asked, looking curious and slightly worried. She wasn't sure what would happen.

Raven nodded, taking her shirt. "Yes, I would. Just to be safe." She said, throwing on her tshirt and bathrobe, then hopping off to krys's room, who answered the door. "Oh, everything's fine rae. My son was just being a smart ass and made poor dick land in the bookshelf." She said, trying to calm the pretty woman's mind before she smiled, talking in a language only she and raven spoke. "Go back to him. Its fine." Raven nodded and smiled a little, leaving quickly.

JJ giggled hearing Krystal say Thor was on Asgard, but hearing Dick was just a buddy he frowned slightly "Oh I thought you found someone finally."Dick cringed a bit "It's -" He looked over at Krys "It's a little more complicated then it should be." JJ turned to Krys tilting his head in confusion "What does he mean" Dick looked down in shame as Krys explained it. "So what you mean is he has feelings for you but is still wrapped by this other girl." JJ said as he looked towards him. "In simplest terms yes" he said still looking down. "Well then maybe a wedding is exactly what you need" he moves over to grab Dick and pull him to an opening in the floor "We should get going then" he looks to his mom who answered a knock at the door. They waited until she closed the door. "Who was -" Dick said interrupted by JJ who really wanted to get going "Sorry but I really can't wait for you to meet everyone" Dick looked to crystal before grabbing her hand closing his eyes when JJ said to.

"Okay open your eyes" JJ said letting go of Dick's hand and running to Tony who was accompanied by a 6'2 man "Hello Krystal" He said walking towards her "Be careful uncle Steve new guy on the block" JJ laughed leaning into tony grabbing his hand and walking away with him. Dick looked up at steve who hugged Krystal for a really long time. Feeling awkwardly he let go of her hand "so you must be Steve" he held out his hand "yes I am" steve said shaking his hand "and you are?" He stood up straight trying to casually meet the height difference "Dick Greyson sir nice to meet you." Steve laughed putting his arm on krystals shoulders "Please call me steve" steve looked to krystal "as for you, what's been going on" he asks walking down the hall with her, Nightwing soon following. "Oh and by the way" steve looked back at him "Welcome to Stark Tower."

Jason watched as raven walked outside closing the door. He looked around the room quickly standing up and removing his pants and throwing them off to the side with the rest of his clothes. He sat back on her bed, holding his head up with hs thumbs and his hands cupped in front of his mouth. Hearing the door open he looked over seeing raven close the door. "So was I right?" He stood walking to her and draping his arms over her shoulders. He held her hands and spun her around putting her back to he door as she answered.

Krystal raised an eyebrow at JJ's giggle, knowing that probably meant her ex-fiancee was likely on earth for some reason. She hadn't seen him in centuries, so it would be nice to see him, but she wasn't sure how steve or dick would react to knowing she had been with the thunder weilding behemoth, no matter how long ago it was. "That's about the size of it, sweetness. But i'm sure he'll sort it out. Especially with all the competition that's likely at the yower for the wedding, right JJ" she said, chuckling a bit to herself. Krystal went to get the door quickly, knowing JJ would wanna leave quickly and get back to his fiancee, and frankly, she was excited to see steve. She'd missed him so much.

Tony took JJ in his arms as he walked over, giving him a chaste kiss. He squeesed JJ's hand, talking to him telepathically. "Can we have sex jamie? Its been two whole days, and i want to go into subspace!" He whined in his fiance's head, getting clingy.

Krystal brightened when she saw steve. It had been much to long. "Stevie!" She exclaimed excitedly, hugging him back tightly. "70 years and you haven't changed a bit. I missed you so much!" She said, kissing his cheek. She really had missed him. Many nights she had awoken crying with nightmares of seeing both bucky and steve die. While she hadn't been there, she had a close enough connection with both men that she could feel them. That was why she didn't believe Bucky to be dead. Even after the fall, she could still sense him. If he'd truly died. The connection she shares with him being half fae would have been cut comepletely. It had never been cut, only been dulled over the last 70 years. She smiled a little sadly. "Things have been good stevie, if a bit lonely. It hasn't been the same without you. That's for sure." She admitted, cuddling into him partly for comfort, and partly because she had missed him so much.

Raven nodded. "Yes, everything is fine. Krys's son just gave dick a scare is all." She admitted, smirking at the fact he now lay naked on her bed, a sight she never thought she'd see again. "So, pick up where we left off?" She asked, smirking.

JJ was pulled closer to tony speaking in his head "This close to the wedding?It won't be that much longer" Hearing the whining in his head he began to laugh a bit nudging him "okay fine" he gives tony a kiss running with him to their room.

Steve walk down the hall turning the corner to a room that had a few couches in it "yea well being stuck in ice is very nice for the skin apparently." He sat on a couch with her pushing into him. Dick became rather sad trying not to show it at that moment. Maybe I should have said something he thought putting his head in his hands. "I missed you too I'm sure Bucky would've wanted to be here" he looks up. "Meeting your son for the first time after 70 years in the ic was interesting". Dick stood up "Hey I'll be back I'm just-" He points behind him "just gonna take a look around" steve looked up at him nodding looking back a Krysta.l "wait a second were you two uhh you know" he whispered down to her. "I mean I'd understand if you were Bucky gone you alone for 70 years" He shrugged as dick turned the corner " I just don't want to be on bad terms with anyone here."

"Of coarse" Jason said removing her robe and shirt. "Never thought I'd have this again" moving his hand down her sides. He pushed her back into the wall slowly sliding down her green panties "kind of suprised beast boy never got to you" puttin his hand between her legs to tease her.

Tony grinned, following his lover happily to their bedroom. He was gonna get some subspace time, and he was excited. He needed it. While he was loving planning the wedding, he needed a.little bit of subspace time to clear his head.

Krystal chuckled a little. He was still adorable, after all these years. She sat next to him, cuddling close, thouhh she gave dick a concerned look. Had she hurt his feelings? They wern't together. At present they were friends, and he was sorting his feelings, wasn't he? "So, tell me all about meeting JJ. I'm curious." She said, not wanting to mension bucky yet. She had a theory, but she didn't want to get steves hopes up to much yet. Krystal gave dick another concerned and almost guilty look as he announced he was leaving, but also she was kind of happy. She had something kind of private to talk to steve anout anyway. "Stevie, you know how I have that connection to all dark fae, half or not? Well, my connection to bucky never severed. I think he's still alive, and has amnesia or something. If he remembered, he would have come back." She said, worried about his reaction. Fae were known for surviving falls, even when they are only half. Also, he had some of the serum Zola created in his body too.

Raven smiled. "I never did either." She said with a smile, kissing him softly as she was pushedninto the wall. "Beast boy? He's like my brother." She said, making a disgusted face.

Steve laughed "It's kind of funny and sad I geuss" looked over to the hall "I woke up in a room with a baseball game playing. He was standing in the room shifted as bucky" put his hand on his chin "I said something like Bucky I thought you were dead, and he immediately said "you know I can't do that. But I must tell you about my son" he looked at Krystal "What's his name I said "JJ" oh well thats nice what does he look like" he knocked his hand on the couch arm "he then proceeded to change into himself and call me uncle steve" he chuckle a little "not going to lie I almost puched him, but he explained everything to me and got off the hook" he worried about causing trouble between Krys and Dick. "Wait, what? He looked back to her "The connection never cut?!?!" He jumped up looking at her and began to pace "No I watched him die Krys, You can't tell me he isn't" Dick ran back to the corner hearing the yelling and proceeded to watch catefully to make sure Steve would't strike her. Steve in haled deeply "Look I know Fea can survive falls but Bucky is dead. End of story." He sat down in the couch across from her. Having a hard time believing he was alive.

Krystal chuckled a little. "Yeah, JJ is a good one for practical jokes... sorry about that." She said, looking at him, running a hand through her very long blue hair, which was down at the moment. She had expected that reation, but he had a right to know. It was just a theory, but she wondered. Hoped it might be true, more for JJ's sake than hers. He'd never really had a father. She looked up at him. "I know it sounds crazy stevie, but it is possible. I would have felt it if he'd really died. I never felt it. Maybe its just wishful thinking, but what if he is alive steve? What then?" She asked, looking at her old friend curiously. She had to make sure. "I'll have tony do some digging. I've been hearing rumors that the winter soldier is on the prowl, and the connection is always strongest when there are sightings." She admitted, looking afain at steve. She told him first because she didn't want to get JJ's hopes up. For steve, hes better able to hansle it.

Back
Top Bottom