Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father seeking two sons for threeway plot (MxMxM) (Ignore post count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I'm looking to start this thread again, so t if you're interested in playing either son let me know!

---

I'm looking for two partners interested in a three-way thread. If you're interested, PM me.

The Plot: A single father (or he can be married if we want to bring in the mother later) takes his two sons on a special vacation. Essentially, it's a gay incest resort - but the sons don't find out until they get there. The three have never done anything together prior to this. Once they've experimented with one another, we can add in new characters or something.

The Characters: I'm playing the father, who is in his late thirties, buff, and just the right kind of hairy. He's interested in his sons, particularly the younger one, and decides to take them to this resort where they can experiment with one another freely.

The older son is about to turn 18. He has a trim build and short blonde hair. He is bisexual and interested in experimenting with his father, but has never acted on it. He is excited about this trip when he finds out about it and eager to get things started. He wants to try both topping and bottoming.

The younger son just turned 15. He has a slighter frame and short brown hair. He is gay but in the closet and doesn't know much about sex. He is very hesitant about trying things with his family members but, like any horny teenager, can be convinced. Perhaps he only watches the first night?

The Requirements:
  • Neither son will be over-the-top submissive. The younger son is hesitant - maybe even reluctant at first? - but NOT spineless.
  • At least one full paragraph per reply, no exceptions.
  • In your PM to me, tell me which son you're interested in playing, or if you could do either. Let me know of any kinks you particularly like or if there's anything you absolutely won't do.

Thank you! I'm really excited about this plot and hope we can get it going!

RE: Father seeking two sons for threeway plot (MxMxM)

I'm interested. I can play the younger son, but if nobody else joins, I can double.

RE: Father seeking two sons for threeway plot (MxMxM)

_Blondie_ said:
I'm interested. I can play the younger son, but if nobody else joins, I can double.

Great! I'm going to keep this up for another few days to see if anyone else is interested, because I'd really rather it be a three-way than one-on-one.

Which son are you looking for? I'd be interested in playing either. I will say that I have not done a three way plot before though, so I ask that you bear with me if it takes me a couple posts to get use to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom