Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brutalised Ballerina! (Jack Stalker and Malicious Lullaby)

Brutalised Ballerina!

Henry Carter had been a great dancer in his youth, but he knew that 'knowing when to quit' was a strength, not a weakness. That was why, now that he was in his late thirties, he had turned to directing and producing stage shows rather than participating in them. Overall he was a handsome catch that many women would have fallen over themselves to get a hold of, unfortunately as charming and charismatic as he was there was a dark and brutal side to him. His lust fuelled and almost manic depravity, when given the opportuunity to get his hands on a tight young ballerina, was legendary. He was a 'no holds barred' kind of man and someone who relished giving out verbal abuse hand in hand with a long hard fucking, one which would destroy many a young woman. Despite that attitude he found he still attracted more than his fair share of fans of hard and brutal fucking, yet the one woman he had set his sights on, the young dancer barely into her twenties, Natalie Portia, had ignored his advances to begin with. His obsession with others had slowly faded and over the past few months he had seen no one, alomst totally focused on her flesh and hers alone, all others forced out of is thought as he contemplated what he could do to her tight toned body as soon as the chance was his.

Henry did not care why she had initially ignored his advances, maybe she had a boyfriend, maybe she was really into girls, maybe she was just playing hard to get, maybe she lay in bed at night with one hand abusing a bullet hard nipple while the other writhed about her clit and cunny, his name on her lips in a strangled orgasmic gasp? Whatever the reason he had known from the moment he set eyes on her that he had to have her. Her tight young flesh, which had been sculpted to perfection by her dancing, called out to him and demanded his attention. Each night she had danced before him he had experienced the hardest erections of his life, his foot long cunt destroying cock had pulsed and flared and his eyes had been glued to her every move. Along with captivated audiences he had watched her dance and knew that, while she may not have been a perfect dancer without a single flaw, she was perfect for fucking. Under his guidance and management he was elevating her towards stardom and would keep her up there. Of course it came with the price of her having to satisfy his every need for as long as her body could take it, every day she wanted to stay in the spotlight she had to bare herself to his merciless eye raping gaze and his powerful hands.

For tonight’s performance of Swan Lake, which was playing to a packed out audience as usual, Henry had unfortunately been delayed. The traffic had intervened and his limo had been diverted, leaving him anxious and eager to get to the theatre and relieve himself of the stress and frustration which was building inside him. He had slipped into a smart grey suit for the occasion and was eagerly relishing the opportunity to savour the feel of Natalie's cunt again, something he never grew tired of. With enough expensive accessories to bankrupt a small nation he arrived at the theatre and sprang from the vehicle, heading in through the stage door to her dressing room, secluded a good distance from anyone else’s. Her door would soon be surrounded by bouquets and gifts from those who appreciated her work, with constant promotions affording her the opportunity to continue in the production. His lateness meant that he had missed his usual warm up with her before the show, so he would have to use the first twenty minute interval to satiate his needs, before allowing her back on stage to continue her cock teasing performance for the audience... except that this timeshe would have his hot cum inside her to keep her warm and focused on her dance, or to remind her what awaited her when she had finished. Exhausted as she might be there was no mercy for her and her tight little holes, not once he was hard and craving the feel of her body engulfing his hard cock.

Henry let himself into Natalie's dressing room and headed to her hospitality table, pouring two glasses of champagne and helping himself to some of the sweets left lying about. His eyes never strayed far from the door. It was not often that he fucked her ragged during intervals, preferring to ravage her before or after the show, but today had been a long one of meetings and rehearsals and he was eager to feel her ever tight ballerina body gripping his monstrous cock and hearing the sounds she made as he drilled himself into her viciously narrow quim. He slipped off his jacket and started to undo the cuffs and collar of his silk shirt, listening out for the soft footfalls which would tell him she was on her way back. The clock on the wall declared that the interval was upon them and she was off set and on a break. Well... a 'sort' of break anyway, if a break could be denoted by being fucked hard and brutal up against a wall or bent over her make up table and watching his face as he filled her tiny cunnt with his huge cock.

Hearing the door open he spoke up, expecting that it could be no one other than Natalie herself, two glasses were in his hands and a smirk was on his face. "Did you miss me? I'm afraid I was delayed a little on the way here this evening, still this will be a nice surprise for you won't it you little slut?" he said with a serious look replacing his smirk. "All day long I've been looking forward to fucking you, Natalie, right now I have twenty minutes to indulge myself in your flesh. Wherever will I start? Do you have any suggestions?" he asked, letting his eyes travel up and down her small frame and perfectly toned dancer’s body. "Come here." he commanded her. The size of his steel hard erection was easily visible as it snaked down his pants and strained at the fabric. The look on his face and in his eyes was the same as it always was when he managed to get a glimpse of her in one of her 'fuck me' ballerina outfits. It was the look of a man consumed with a feverish and wild lust, someone who would stop at nothing to get what he wanted or who he wanted. Henry was obsessed with Natalie's flesh and there would be no rest for, ever, until she had been fucked to destruction on the end of his fingers, cock and tongue. Dancing was merely something he allowed her to engage in, while she was being given a break between harder and more brutal sessions of fucking, as he became more and more enraptured by her body and her soul.

Sitting down at her vanity table, Natalie was applying her make up slowly. She had plenty of time but she was constantly glancing at the clock. She knew when she went on for the show but that’s not what she kept checking the clock for. She kept checking it because she was wondering when her director and also mentor, in a sense, was going to get there. She was becoming quite accustomed to the moments he’d come see her and do unspeakably brutal and naughty things to her, things that should make it so she wouldn’t be able to even dance after but somehow, she found even more inspiration and drive to dance after he pummeled her. It was twisted probably, since realistically speaking, after being fucked so hard by a twelve inch cock, she shouldn’t be able to dance but there was something deeply erotic in knowing that his cum filled her tight and still wet depths while she danced the tragic strings of Swan Lake. Especially when she danced as the Black Swan, channeling her inner seductive wench.

Him doing such naughty things to her really enhanced her dancing. She had trouble in the beginning. It had been easy to dance the sweet, pure and innocent White Swan. So much grace, beauty and elegance were demanded from her for that part and she had it naturally born into her. The dance and role of the Black Swan however was the complete opposite. It was supposed to be seductive, primal, completely engaging her lover away from the White Swan and to her completely. Natalie struggled immensely that it called for private dancing time with her director. He brought it out of her. He seduced her the way the Black Swan was to seduce the Prince and he succeeded.

For so long since the start of production for this ballet, he had been targeting her. Natalie knew it but the role of the Swan Queen was far too important to her to mess it up by engaging in a dalliance with her director. It became difficult to resist. Nights of relentless practice and rehearsal led to a night filled with so much pleasure, so much brutal dominance that she could barely stand the next day but was reminded of a new spirit awoken inside of her. Then suddenly, the Black Swan came alive in her dancing and she knew the reason for it was her director.

At first, a big part of her felt so shamed. Natalie lived her life with so much grace and virtue. She was a good girl. Her mother was so proud of her but there came a point in every young female’s life where she had to take control of her life and make her own choices. And if she was never roughly seduced by Henry Carter, perhaps the most delicious and insatiable man in this entire planet, her career as a dancer would have fizzled quicker than Paris Hilton’s acting career.

There was a knock to her door that absolutely startled her. She thought it was him but it was simply one of the dancers asking to borrow a lip liner pencil. Natalie gave it to her and then went back to her vanity, resuming putting on her face for the White Swan. Carefully, she applied the white powder to her face, watching the transformation of herself from Natalia Portia to the White Swan. Her eye make up was done impeccably, a soft and innocent look with a slight smokey eye, lush red lipstick as a stark contrast and now all that was left was the outfit.

Again, as she stood to change, Natalie looked back at the clock. He still had not come and she was beginning to worry he wouldn’t make it in time, that’d he even miss her performance. Still, she was wet with anticipation, thinking that any moment, he’d walk right into her dressing room, lift the skirt of her tutu up and bend her over the vanity so she could watch him brutalize her. Natalie quickly dispelled the thoughts and tantalizing images as she dressed herself. Putting on the swan crown, she then sat down and tied her ballet shoes on. She stood and to adjust to the points, she moved onto high point, right on her tippy-toes. Her gaze met her reflection in the mirror and she lifted her neck, smiling proudly and confidently. But even then, he still didn’t come.

The show began and she danced the part of the White Swan impeccably with so much grace, elegance and beauty, like she always did, like she was practically born to do. Natalie wasn’t a fanatic. She was not psychotic and she knew the difference between real life and fantasy. But sometimes, she honestly believed she was born to be a dancer but more importantly, born to dance Swan Lake. Now that she was finally doing it and dancing for one of the most prestigious dance companies in the country, that thrill never ceased.

Even as she danced though, the ache deep in her belly blossomed. She thought of Henry, the things he did to her. The taste of his hard steel encased in smooth velvet, the way his cum tasted as spurt after spurt exploded into her mouth and slithered down her throat, the way he sounded, the way he looked—everything. It clouded her brain and it was all she could think about. She danced better thinking of him and from what she could see in the large audience, he had yet to be there. Worry and doubt started to nag her but for the life of her, Natalie wouldn’t give up.

She danced the first interval successfully but her resolve was weakening. The desire and the need was so great, she was so used to him violating her before a show that it had become something of a drug, a desperation from her and it felt like she was going through some terrible withdrawal. Quickly, she returned to her room. Her lithe body was on fire from the dance but more from the need that was threatening to send her over. She wanted him so badly, she thought she could go so mad.

Opening her door, a gasp came from her when she saw her dressing room was not empty. The flowers and all the gifts adoring fans left her escaped her notice when she saw the most handsome, tall, delicious being in front of her, speaking so casually about being late. She made it blatant as she walked in and shut the door behind her. “You’re late.” Her voice was soft and a surge of pleasure shot through her as he called her ‘slut.’ She had to inhale deeply through her nose before exhaling softly through her mouth. She wanted him to call her more things like that because it was true. He had turned her into such a deep slut for him, she could barely function right now, it was a wonder she had danced the first interval properly at all.

Pulling off the swan crown from her head, she placed it on her vanity and moved to him. She graciously accepted the glass of champagne and she took a large sip, the bubbly, sweet liquid refreshing her but also giving her courage because of the alcohol. Looking up at him, her lips parted from the glass and she licked them slowly, deliberately, as if further outlining the red plumpness of them. Most days, she’d stare in the mirror in disbelief at how swollen they would still say. They felt plumper because of the intense kisses he gave her. Like he was devouring her mouth and claiming her for himself, reminding her of just who owned every inch of her. No, he was not her master, but she learned very quickly it was impossible to resist him. Especially when he made her feel like this.

Her gaze drank him in from head to toe, lingering on the deliciously sizeable bulge so pronounced in his pants. When she finally met his gaze again, she could barely think, barely speak, she just wanted him to have his wicked way with her. She felt like she was dripping with need. That in order for her to dance the Black Swan remotely successfully, she needed him to awaken that part of her. Seduce her, taunt her, tease her, wrap her around his finger. Bend her, break her, give her all of him that it felt like he split her into two. “You weren’t here earlier. You didn’t make it in time. Why should I give into you? Hmm?” She sipped from her champagne again, deciding to be overzealous. She felt like she was allowed to be. Especially when she knew he craved her as much as she craved him. She never tired of playing hard to get, especially when she was disappointed.

She pushed her finger into his chest and looked into his eyes, staring straight and seriously into them. “It is not my fault that you were late. It is not my fault that you were waiting all day to fuck me. If you wanted it so badly, you would have gotten here earlier, on time, like you always did.” Stepping back, the seriousness was soon replaced with a small smirk. She sipped her champagne once more, finishing the contents of the slim flute. “But yes, I did miss you.”

"I'm not late, you naughty cock teasing little slut, I was delayed... as I just said." Henry replied to Natalie's comment with a grin on his face, as he raped her from head to toe and back again with his eyes. His cock throbbed hungrily within his pants and he was as mesmerized by her beauty as ever as she crossed the threshold into her room and closed the door behind her. It was fortunate that she worked in the ballet, as if he had come across her anywhere else the result may not have been so simple to arrange, he would still have had to slake his insatiable lust for her flesh, but it would not have been so simple as to pay off her conscience with a role in the play. As it was it was simple to see that she would do whatever he wanted to keep her role, whatever he wanted to feel his cock, fingers and tongue abusing her holes. Just as he would do whatever he needed to in order to claim her flesh and violate her body as he saw fit. She was perfection on legs and he was the man who was going to ruin her for any other and ensure that not only would she remain at the top of her game that she would also remain as his own personal slut, ready to be fucked at a moments notice.

He just stared at her, a cold calculating gaze as she attempted to blame him for being late. Technically she was right and he made a mental note to fire his driver and get someone better versed at traversing the city streets, after all it might have been something even more important than fucking himself into Natalie's ballerina tight flesh which was at stake, though off hand he could not think of anything that fell into that category. He looked up at a clock on the wall which decreed that the show must go on eighteen minutes from now, so time was not on his side unless he intended to have her replaced on stage. He let a twisted grin crawl across his face as he took away her glass and tossed both of them across the room. He took hold of her wrist on the hand which was pointing at his chest, bending it around, twisting her about until he could pin it into the small of her back. Then he slammed her into the door she had so carefully closed. He reached down with his free hand, clawing at her tights with his powerful fingers until his nails found purchase and he began to tear open her crotch, exposing her ass and cunt to his impatient digits. Speed, power and lust drove his actions as he leaned in, lips brushing her cheek, then trapping her earlobe as he tore open a path to her holes. He kept her pinned against the door as he then moved to sunder the sudden silence in the room by unzipping his pants, his rampant erection springing out to crudely slap against her firm taut buttocks, smearing pre cum across her flesh as he ground into her.

His fingers returned to her costume, tugging apart the ragged edges of her tights beneath her tiny skirt, exposing her ass cheeks, his fingers delving into the crease between her thighs, sinking and delving into the hot flesh of her cunt and stroking open the gash which was heated from her dancing. His fingers drove into her sopping drenched cunny, his arm shifting to lift her onto her toes, driving her face against the door and lifting her ass as he drew her up to a height where he would be able to more easily violate whichever of her tight youthful holes took his fancy. If there was going to be a day where he grew tired of fucking himself into her hard and fast, it was not going to be today. "You don't decide when I fuck you , you little bitch. I decide. You can't withhold your tight young holes from me, because you want too much. You want to be famous, you want to be the best dancer in the production, you want to be adored by fans, admired by your peers and fucked hard by your man. Me. Don't mistake the mercy I show you on occasion for weakness, the only reason I'm not going to fuck your ass until you scream is that I want you to be able to finish your performance without collapsing. Of course, that doesn't mean that I won't leave your cunt dripping with so much cum that it stains your tights and you feel it streaming down your thighs as you prance about getting the audience hard with your latest athletics." he growled. His free hand moved to squeeze her ass, before sliding around her body to grasp and claw at her breasts, her tiny tits compressed as he forced her against both door and hand, his fingers grazing her nipples as his cock head stroked into the crease of her ass crack. he shifted his hips, bringing the bulbous head down to her cunt lips where he began to fuck his rod back and forth, coating the upper ridges of his massive member with her cunt juice as he opened her up without yet inserting the monstrous rod into her quim.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to sit and watch you, Natalie. Do you expect me to mentally jerk off or perhaps eye rape your flesh like the rest of the audience, because I was late? Did you know that I can sell front row tickets to a select few for ten times what they are worth? Just so that they are close enough to almost taste your sweat as you spin and pivot, prance and pirouette. Just so they are close enough to see every inch of you dancing about like a cock teasing little whore trying to make them fill their pants with cum? You think I'm going to step back and watch when I have the power to fuck you anyway I want, whenever I like?" he told her as he eased his tit teasing fingers up to her throat, twisting her head so that she could see and hear him more clearly. He shoved her body upwards from behind until she was clear of the floor, his knees forcing her legs apart further as she dangled pinned to the door in front of him. His massive cock head pushed apart her cunt flaps and he growled into her ear as he fucked into her flesh, burying his shaft inside her tight vaginal tract in a single brutal motion. His steel hard rod violated her narrow duct and speared deep into her as he held her there, leaving her impaled on his cock as he indulged himself with her body. His lips parted to allow a strangled hiss of pleasure to escape them, as the juicy wetness of her hot cunt enveloped his cock. His massive shaft pierced up into her, tenting her mound and compressing it and her clit against the door as he filled her narrow fuck tube with his rampant and fuck hungry erection. His hips began to rock back and forth and a steady thump, of her being pounded into the door, started to fill the room. Footsteps could be heard outside as dancers moved about preparing to return to the stage, but he barely paid them attention, even when a few would stop or slow down, likely wondering what the steady thumping was coming from the stars room. Did they know that the lead in their production was being hammered by the producer? Did they care? It mattered little to him, only the tight sucking flesh of Natalie's filthy little cunt, gripping and caressing his shaft as it drilled in and out of her, mattered right now.

"Ahhh... you never lose that tightness, do you Natalie? Your tight little cunt always needs to be forced open and fucked hard." he gasped into her ear as his hips continued to power thrust after thrust into her tiny cunny. "You better hope you can make me cum in the next ten minutes, because if you can't then you'll never get changed in time and your lousy looking, sub standard, understudy will be on stage... and you will be back here, thinking of something to tell the press and your fans to explain why you bailed out so soon, hoping that they don't notice how ragged and worn out you look after your brutal and merciless fucking session..." he grunted, moving both hands to her hips he slamfucked her harder and harder, drilling a days worth of frustration at a lack of cunt away as he violated her as hard as would have had she been a virgin prize her had won. Hot hard cock drove into her tightness, building up a frothing foam at the lips of her quim as he powered into her fragile frame with merciless and unrelenting strokes. "Ahhh.. maybe that's what you deserve... a nice scandal to encourage you to fuck harder..."

A surge of pleasure ran through her as he called her names that would more than likely demean anyone else and turn them incredibly off but it only fueled her need and desire. All through the first segment of the dance, she had been aching and only thought of how he hadn’t been there before the show started but it somehow drove her and inspired her to keep on going. As if needing to dance the best dance possible even if it was the first segment was enough to give her the motivation needed to impress the audience even if he wasn’t there, because it would be that superb first half that would earn her his cock if he did show. Now he was here and she deserved a rough, hard, deep and intense fucking. Her wet pussy craved it and needed it and even though she was playing hard to get, she knew it would only do one thing to him; it would push him to give her more than what he had initially intended. And that was exactly what Natalie wanted.

Her chin lifted and she was seemingly unfazed by how he just snatched the flute from her hands and tossed it and his across the room. She didn’t even hear them smash into nothing against the wall, too transfixed she was by him. Her gaze met his, even as her finger had stabbed against his chest—his hard chest which she wanted to just drag her tongue along—and she didn’t even wilt beneath that cold calculating gaze of his. No, it spurred her on. She could have come undone at the seams when that grin came onto his face and from there, it was like a blur and a rush altogether.

Natalie found herself pinned up against the front door, her free hand coming to break the hit just a little bit, a small strangled grunt coming from her. That move rattled her a little bit but it was quickly replaced with a grin that showed just how much she loved what he was about to do, the lead up, the words, the taunting, all of it making her squirm with delicious anticipation. Natalie was already breathing quickly, the rush of excitement making her heart beat fast and the adrenaline feeling like a blur to her senses. Not that she needed it or any kind of numbness for what was to come. If anything, it made her all the more acutely aware of what he was going to do; she was so ready to feel all he was about to drill into her.

Her tights were ripped, an easy access to her dripping cunt made and her costume was ruined enough that she’d remember he was here and doing what he wanted, giving her exactly what she wanted, what they both wanted. Insatiable, power-driven, crazed lust of each other’s bodies that it was almost inhumane of how feral it was. “That’s right…” A deep moan came from her as his fingers violated her right of passage and surged so deep, it felt like she gushed all around him in that very instant. Her eyes closed as she was literally pushed onto high point in her point shoes and it was like she was being forced to climb higher and higher against the door. She freed her other hand and held on to nothing on the door as a means of not losing her balance. It was different when half of her body was nearly tilted forward and she was doing all she could not to take a wrong toe step out of line or there went her dancing career lest she smash her toes. Although that wasn’t really on top of her worried list. Nothing was right now. All she cared about, all she could think about was him and his pile-driving cock pummeling her so deeply, he could probably and most likely one day split her in half.

“Because they belong to you, my filthy dripping cunt and my tight little ass. I don’t care where you fuck me, I just need it now. I need you to ride me deep and make me never forget. Never forget who really owns this tight cunt. You. It’s all you. All of you.” A louder moan came from her and her pussy was quivering around his fingers, begging for more. Not mercy, not surrender, no but all of him, his cock, his immensity, her ferocity and reminding her just who was in charge. It’s not that she needed the constant reminder. It was just that she liked hearing it. She loved hearing the roughness of his voice and tone, the words that were so sexy they made her wetter and wetter after each syllable and the carnal lust behind it all that drove the very words.

She could not speak properly, she could not answer him, she could only moan. She moaned very loudly as he finally drilled his thick, throbbing and powerful shaft deep inside of her tight, dripping confines. Her walls clenched around his thick mass and she did not care one bit of who would hear her. Natalie couldn’t stay quiet, it was impossible with how he was taking her and in this position, she felt it the most. It was like an explosion of pleasure that burst through her and consumed her the way a predator consumed its prey when they caught it. Henry was the predator and Natalie was his prey and he caught her; now he was devouring her and she only loved it all too much.

“I expect nothing less of you, you know that. I know that.” She groaned, her eyes closing and her head tilting back. “I would never dare to go against you. I say what I say because—“ She paused a moment to just simply moan out deeply. It was a moan that came from deep inside of her as the pleasure surmounted so profoundly Her body felt like it kept sagging down into his, further impaling herself on him and she couldn’t hold on any longer. He took her with such a ravenous and insatiable need it would be a wonder if she could go on to perform the second act. “Fuck…” She couldn’t even finish what she was trying to say, she couldn’t even remember what she was trying to say.

He talked about some sort of scandal and it wasn’t properly computing. Could someone hear them? Did they know what the producer did to her behind closed doors? Did Natalie even really care? Normally, she would have but right now, deep in the throes of nitty-gritty and rough passion, she could care less. It didn’t matter. What mattered was the pleasure he was giving her, finally giving her that she wanted all day. He hammered into her like he was releasing so much pent up aggression of not being able to fuck her earlier. If she was even meant anything to him in that sense, it seemed like he had this craving for her that had to be filled and satisfied when he deemed so. She could bend over for him at any whim, be at his beck and call, all if it meant he’d do this to her. Before, Natalie had some lock and hold on her chastity and virtue. Now, the words chastity and virtue meant nothing to her because she finally understood the hoopla. She understood why sex could be so delicious. It was the person, the right time, the setting and the entire mood. In no way did she think that Henry was the right person but he was right enough to make her want what she wanted and not shame her for wanting it the way he gave her, for craving it and for be kept up at all hours at the night just thinking about his cock.

“I say what I say because I love how it riles you up.” She was panting hard but she had to get it out, she had to tell him. “I love how you take me, I love what you do and I love the fact that I can push you away but you will simply take it and that I am only too willing to give it.” It wasn’t some declaration. It was a clear statement of what was true. He owned her body. Just her body. And she’d give into him anyway, anyhow, whenever. Especially if it meant she got to be the shining star in his production.

At this point, by means of a scandal, she didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything. “I-I don’t care…just give me…give me more!” She cried out. He wouldn’t make a scandal of anything. He wouldn’t do that, not when it meant screwing his entire production, everything he invested so much time and money into. He wouldn’t do that to her and Natalie held firm onto that belief. “You wouldn’t do that to me…you wouldn’t do that your shining star.” She was Natalie Portia, the Swan Queen and the star of Swan Lake.

Pushing down on her toes, she was able to press the ball of her feet back into the floor. Her hands slid down the door and she used what strength she did have after several merciless thrusts to push back into his hips just as he rammed his hard rod deep into her. It served an explosion of pleasure through her that was so undeniable and so difficult to hold back from but she didn’t stop. She kept pushing back into him, meeting each thrust, determined to fuck him like he fucked her. Even more, she was determined to not become a rich scandal. And she’d prove it to him.

Henry Carters hard strokes and thrusting hips aided in fucking Natalie so that her body was drilled into the door and lifted up, fucked to a position where his throbbing and bulging cock was able to easily slide up into her tight young cunt, leaving her feet dangling free of the floor as he drove into her with fast pounding thrusts. Each invasive and spearing stroke violated her tight little vaginal tract and placed the head of his cock deep inside the hot wet channel between her thighs, his hands mauling her flesh as they clawed at her hips. With her pinned the way he liked it he shifted one hand back to her hair, tugging and wrenching on it, keeping a firm grip on her as his cock pierced into her flesh and rode through a foaming frothing sheen of cunt and cock juice as he abused her tiny quim with his massive swollen shaft. He could care less what things sounded like through the door, whether he moans would attract attention was of secondary importance since other dancers would need to keep their mouths shut if they wanted to keep their jobs. "Maybe your understudy next door will hear you being fucked Natalie, maybe she's hoping I fuck you so hard, and for so long, that she gets her chance to shine." he hissed as his cock bottomed out, his balls mashed up into her as his entire length was buried in her hot boiling snatch, the searing heat of his engorged and angry cock roasting her innards as he left it there a few seconds, letting her feel the size and weight wrecking her tiny gash, before he began fucking her again properly. Her tiny body, ballerina tight he called it, sucked on his cock, her cunt lips feeling like an eager mouth as his manhood stretched them to breaking point with its fat girth and rampant size.

As she declared that he owned her holes, all of them, and it was his right to fuck her how he liked, he hissed through clenched teeth and felt a grin slip onto his face momentarily. "You really are a dirty little fuck addicted cunt aren't you Natalie. If I hadn't gotten to you first, lord knows where you would be right now." he grunted, her words clearly spurring him on to deliver harder and faster thrust to her cunt as she spoke, drilling into her with a feverish enthusiasm which made sure every back thrust brought his bulbous helm to the edge of her stretched entrance, and every in thrust buried him to the balls in her quivering vaginal tract. He forced himself into her, forced his massive cock into her tiny channel and made her cunt deform and conform to his brutal invasion of her youthful flesh. "That's it you little bitch. Moan. Moan like a fucking whore, moan like the slut that you are, so that every fucker out there knows what happens to you when I get my hands on you." he whispered into her ear as he leaned into her, hips adjusting to maintain the brutal pace and speed that hammered vibrations through her fragile frame as he fucked her hard and without mercy. The hand holding her hip shifted again, his hair grasping hand pinning her by the back of her neck as he tore further at her tights, stripping them away so that his hands could stroke and caress her thighs, inside and out, fingers sliding onto her clit as it was compressed into the door, trapped between pounding thrusts from behind her and diligent fingers now stroking and massaging it with folds of her own flesh as he slammed into her like an animal, taking what he wanted the way he wanted. It was what she deserved for his being late. His lateness meant she had to be punished for him being deprived of her cunt for far too long.

"That's it... I love the way that you sound when you are taking cock hard and deep. If the men in the audience could hear you... fuck, they would drag you down off the stage and fuck you right there, strip you naked and fill every fucking hole in your tiny body... then they would force you back on stage to dance naked, a cum covered slut dancing for their amusement until they covered you with a torrent of cum, cocks spitting spunk all over you from the front fucking row. Check it out next time you go out, look and see how many men in the front have hard ons, how many of them aren't there for art or culture, they are there to torture themselves, torture... because they will never get their hands on you, no matter how hard they try or think it, because you’re mine Natalie. All fucking mine. Your flesh belongs to me, every inch of it." he grunted, slowing down but maintaining a steady thumping rhythm against cunt and door as he continued to fuck her relentlessly. "What's that? You don't care if anyone hears? Of course you don't, you probably get off on it don't you, letting them know that you're the chosen one, that only you have what it takes to fuck yourself into the lead role and stay there." he groaned, going deep into her clenching sucking cunt with each thrust of his hips.

He felt her slipping down until her feet barely touched the floor. He bent his kness and held still for a while, watching her fuck herself onto his cock, her tiny body pushing back to envelope his monstrous manhood as it was drilled into her tight pussy by her own efforts. He grunted at each slamming jolt as her tiny body bounced off his toned abs, her ass compressing against his hard groin as she forced his cock balls deep into her dripping fuck hole. "You're right about a few things. You are my shining star, but not because of your dance skills Natalie, because of how you fuck. You are also right in saying that I will fuck you, even if you have the gall to push me away. You're mine, you little slut, and I will fuck you whenever I want." he hissed through clenched teeth. "Time is short. This is the last performance of the month, you know what that means. After party at my penthouse suite. I want you to be there as the star of the final performance, so we better make sure that your replacement doesn't get a look in." he wrestled a fist into her hair, encircling her with his other arm as he lifted her up, holding her free of the ground he fucked her hard now, dragging her on and off his cock as she dangled from his blistering hot shaft like a rag doll. He then swept her around to the side, forcing her down to her knees, shoving her forwards onto all fours as he drilled deep into her slot. At this angle his thick cock and bulbous head tented her flesh, burying itself almost to her cervix with each stroke. Finally he could feel onrush of his orgasm teasing at him, as the fucking coaxed his seed from his balls. Pulling out he rested the weeping head of his cock against the tight entrance to her rectum, pausing as he considered sending her on stage with cum leaking from her holes as she danced. He pulled away instead, keeping a grip on her hair as he moved around to her her front, dragging her lips to his cock and forcing it into her mouth, across her tongue as its thickness spread her lips, barely able to nudge it against the back of her throat as he started coming. Thick jets of searing cum blasted into her mouth, slopping at the back of her throat, backwashing out and spurting down her chin as he came hard, shooting splattering strings of sperm towards her gullet and belly as he filled her mouth to overflowing, roaring out an orgasmic cry of bliss as his climax was torn out of him by her hot wet flesh. "Fuck Yeeesssss!!!" he bellowed as his body was wracked with spasms as it shook and bucked, his cock disgorging itself into her.

"So fucking good. Now, get into costume and get out there, I want to see men coming in their pants at how fucking hot you look." he growled as he drove balls deep down her throat to spit the last dregs from his balls down into her hot writhing frame. Finally he pulled out and caught his breath. A final dance had been added to the production, as the ending was one of many alternate ones which had graced the play, in this one the Prince Siegfried dragged Rothbart into the lake and both of them drowned, leaving Odette free. It was one of several alternate endings, all of which had one thing in common, Odette lived in all of them, although he had never explained why to Natalie or anyone else. Carter had been insistent about that fact and the secondary director and everyone else just had to accept it. "Give it your all up there, make the audience want to climb on stage and fuck you. When you're finished get changed, then head to my limo, it will be waiting for you outside... with me in it." he told her. Usually he had her driven to such events with other key cast and crew, this time she would be riding by herself with the producer/director, which was sure to set any tongues waging which weren't already.

As much as she wanted to find some words to retort back to him with, it was nearly impossible because each driving thrust had her words garbled in her throat and brought louder moans from her. Even as she started to drive back into him, which seemed to thankfully spur him on further, it was impossible to talk. She tried to retort back, especially when he seemed to agree with her and know she truly and really did not care if anyone heard her—if she was in her right mind and not being drilled to the point of absolute ecstasy she would care—but the words got jumbled in her throat and instead she only moaned louder again.

All chance of her to say anything, to contribute something verbally was lost when she found herself pushed onto her knees, her rear wrenched up in the air and his thick cock smashing deep right into her again, so balls deep she swore she almost felt a little pain. That pain easily subsided as his thrusts consumed her again and flooded her with so much pleasure, she was basically screaming each time. The thrusts pushed in so deep that it naturally brought a deep and loud moan from her each time. If anyone heard, they would instantly know but the very thought made her pussy gush around him each time she kept thinking about it. It was all she could think about. The gossip that would amount all throughout the company that the star dancer, Natalie Portia, was sleeping with the producer/director and basically got the lead role of the Swan Queen in this production because he wanted to pound her tiny little ‘ballerina cunt’ so badly. Because she loved it when he took her with this merciless, raw passion her dripping pussy craved it. Even during practices and rehearsals, she felt wet just with the thought of what would happen if he walked in there and sent everyone away to fuck her up against the mirror.

Sometimes, she imagined it like that. That while she was rehearsing, he would barge right in and make his presence very known. Then with a strong dismissal, everyone would leave. Even she would begin to leave but he would stop her with a very firm hand. His hand would caress down the smooth skin of her cheek and then he’d say something very dirty. Something along the lines of ‘You dirty little slut, how dare you make me crave your tight little cunt all fucking day,’ before he grabbed her, shoved her against the wall, ripped away her practice tights and clothes and ravage her until she didn’t know any dancing like the back of her hand, until she couldn’t stand up properly without help or a practice beam or even until she didn’t know who the hell she was she had just been fucked so hard and deeply by perhaps the most sexiest man alive. He was brutal, he was rough, he was so domineering and Natalie learned very quickly after her first experience with him when he ripped through her virginity that she’d do anything he said. Not just because of what it would bring her but because she craved him as much as he craved her. He ruined her for any other man but he gave into her a new way of life, an insatiable sex drive that needed to be satisfied by him and him alone.

“I crave your cock Henry. God yes, I always crave your cock!” She cried out. This new position gave her the leverage to easily push back into each thundering thrust. A series of explosive jolts of pleasure surmounted through her and she couldn’t hold back. He thrust so deep and so roughly each hammering slam collided mercilessly against her g-spot—of which she had no idea even existed until he nearly made her squirt her dirty pussy juices all over his cock the first time. She didn’t stand a chance. Well, actually she never stood a chance when he first had her but right now, she really didn’t stand a chance. It felt like she just might explode all over his cock, cream and pussy juices coating him so slickly and dripping down his balls, the very thought was so tantalizing she wanted to lick it right off of him. “I lay at night…bringing myself to a series of orgasms…just thinking about your cock either sliding down my throat or sliding deep inside my wet pussy…” She was panting hard but also moaning so loudly, it was a wonder she could get the right words out and even coherently. Although she was sure that coherency was going to drift away very quickly because of the intense build up she felt deep in her belly. She was going to cum and she was going to cum so hard it’d be miraculous if she could get back on that stage and dance like she hadn’t just been fucked so deeply that it should alter her movements and dancing.

Just before he pulled out of her, she came hard, her already so tight pussy clenching around him even tighter. She gushed all around him, her juices dripping right out of her and coating his cock so slickly, just the way she wanted. She screamed out for him as the pleasure flooded her, rippling so intensely she could have passed out right then and there and wake up to find herself soiled with his milky seed. He didn’t let her pass out. As she was still feeling the intense waves of pleasure consume her and completely spellbind her, she was brought face to face with his dripping wet cock. Instantly, she tasted her own juices in her mouth as he shoved his cock so deep before tasting his milky hot seed. It came so forcefully and even spurted out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and even staining what remained of her costume. Natalie didn’t care. She drank him up hungrily, the mixture of her juices with his cum adding a delicious flavor that she craved for as much as she craved his cock.

With the final spurt as he pushed way deep down her throat, he backed off and put himself right again and she was licking cum off of her chin and fingers, not wanting it to go to waste. “Mm, whatever you say Henry.” She was in a post-orgasmic daze of pure bliss and euphoria. After he told her what to do for her dance and where to meet him after, he left and she was left to quickly clean herself up and put her face back on for the second half of the production. She changed into the Black Swan dress and was extremely thankful that there were multiple dresses to wear since he ripped her first one.

She had to work quickly but because she did actually work well under pressure, she still looked beautifully immaculate and perfect when she came out of her dressing room. She passed by other dancers, heard the murmurs and whispers and Natalie didn’t bother refuting them. Why bother when it was so true? She simply smiled to herself, a knowing smile full of accomplishment. She would never be forgotten. She would be remembered. For her dancing but mostly for her ability to get anywhere she wanted because of her cunny and talent for seducing men without even trying. Henry was right. She was to seduce the entire audience, even the women and make them fantasize about her. Make them want to come right onto that stage, drag her away and rip her costume right off of her and ravish her like the dirty little whore she was. The very thought excited her, making her used and abused and sore cunt so wet again with anticipation of what the rest of the night held for her with Henry if she did just right.

The second interval began and she began her dance as the Black Swan that basically seduces the prince. It continued where she had a short recess to change into her White Swan dress, a more detailed and beautiful dress for the final dance. Rather than the White Swan jumping to her death though, it was the prince and Rothbart that took the plunge and she lamented and mourned her Prince’s death with a final dance that enraptured and captivated the entire audience.

With her final movement, she took her pose and the roar of applause and cheer as the music ended was true music to her ears. The sound of pure and utter fulfillment that she danced her pert little body to perfection and success. The curtain was drawn and everyone dispersed. She picked up some of the roses that were thrown on stage for her and made a mad dash to her dressing room. The exhaustion of what he did to her was starting to hit her hard. She got through on pure adrenaline and absolute need to please him with her dance and the entire audience. She thrived on it but now that it was over, she wanted to just lie down and sleep for a very, very, very long time.

Quickly changing into her evening dress, she removed her make up and applied a soft, sweet and even innocent look with a slight sultry smoky eye. She wore bright red lipstick to bring color to her paler complexion and after hanging up her dresses and taking her dress from the first interval with her to patch up, she left and went out the back exit and saw the limo waiting for her. Descending the stairs, the driver opened the door for her and she glided right on in and settled back. It felt so good to sit down, even if she felt a twinge of pain from the soreness of her last encounter with Henry. Oh, the memory flooded her brain so vividly that she forgot he was waiting in the limo with her for a second.

Glancing his way, a bright and beaming smile appeared on her face. “They loved me. Oh, they loved me.” She scooted on towards him and leaned in close. “Did you see Henry? They cheered for me, applauded for me. I seduced them all.” She wrapped her arms around his neck, not out of anything other than to express her absolute gratitude. “Thank you for giving me this opportunity.” Before he happened to her, Natalie would have cared about how she got this role but considering the turn of events, the very dirty things he did to her and how she felt more alive now than she ever did in her entire life, she could care less. Everything she wanted came true and it was because of him—and because she spread her legs for him when he wanted her to and gave in to the desire and need of pure carnal satisfaction. “I am forever indebted to you.” Her name was Natalie Portia and in the dancing world, she would be forever remembered as the beautiful Swan Queen. In the inside of the dancing world, she would be forever remembered as the ballerina who slept her way up to the stars but she didn’t care. They could say what they wanted. They were the ones talking about her and she was the one minding her own business and living her life. She was unforgettable.

Really Henry didn't want to let Natalie go anywhere at all. Every time he got his hands on her he felt himself losing control, becoming a primal animal, a unfettered beast, a wild sex addicted maniac who's blind rampant lust could only be satisfied by sinking deep into her flesh and spilling his seed into her tight holes. He could not get enough of her and occasionally he had to fight to suppress his jealousy at the fact that she was on display in front of so many while he was relegated to simply watching her cock tease the entire viewing audience with her tight little ballerina body and her unmatchable looks. His only consolation was that he could take her, when and wherever he wanted, as soon as she left the stage... as well as knowing that one day, when he had decided to move onto some other project, with her as the lead, he would likely fuck her on stage. Whether there would be an audience to such ravishment was debateable and as yet undecided, although if his animalistic urges took over completely he was sure that he would not care of their was an audience, nor would she, most likely. Even now he could still feel her cunt sucking on his cock,, her mouth and tongue hot and wet on his shaft and glans, her body wrapped about his cock as though it were a sheath his member should never be drawn out of. She was lucky that he allowed her to head on stage at all, after all there was an understudy, she should be used when necessary, though he accepted that once he gave in to such madness it was unlikely Natalie would see the stage again. Once that happened then the rest of the world would be her stage and he would be her only audience, balls deep in every tight little hole in her body night after night until she had been fucked to destruction.

He left the dressing room and waited until she headed on stage to dance fuck the audience into a cum stained mess in her final dance, before returning to her dressing room to ensure, as always, that the most impressive gifts were his. The most sought after flowers, the most expensive champagne, the usual note of congratulations and the formal invitation to the after party at his penthouse, although this time she would be travelling with him by herself. It was a clear statement that she was his now and that the obsession had grown stronger and more powerful, a statement that she would be expected to endure and yield to even more depravity and lust than ever before. It was a task simply to leave and head back to his limo and not remain to destroy her upon her return from the stage, but he managed it, his cock still blisteringly hot and hard from her orgasm on the floor of the room. Looking down he could still see the stains of her cunt juice, something to mystify the cleaners come morning he thought with a twisted grin. He diverted his trip to the limo to move deeper into the theatre and onto the side of the stage, watching from the wings as Natalie danced and the audience sat spellbound. He was sure that some of the weaker men would have soiled themselves by now with their own cum, the rest of them all sporting massive hard ons, as they tried to hide behind programmes and jackets. How something so sinfully sexual as her dancing about could be passed off as art or entertainment was beyond him, in some countries she would surely have been arrested for such a display, while here she was cheered, clapped and drilled into the memory of her fans so that they could slip away and fist their cocks to orgasm with the image of her dance moves still fresh in their minds.

Finally she was finished and he moved away and back to his original course. Retiring to his limo he passed by a few staff, the sort who would not even dare to whisper their thoughts behind his back. Was his fucking the lead dancer to rags each day something scandalous in their eyes? Carter figured that it was more than likely they were sick with envy instead, wishing they had the position and power as well as the looks and determination, to take what they wanted like he did. It mattered little that he was the director and producer, regardless he would not have stopped until he was inside Natalie and fucking her senseless, some women you just had to take and give what they needed, what they had clearly been chosen for by way of their looks and their talents. He was about to get himself a drink when she slid into the limo and was all over him with excitement. "Yes, you were fabulous as always." he replied, kissing her as she threw her arms around him. He looked at the dress she had brought with her with a shake of his head, taking it to discard to the floor ahead. "Don't worry about such thing. We have costume people to handle that, besides, you should never be on stage in something as shoddy as a repaired dress, only the best is allowed to adorn your flesh." he told her, sliding a hand onto her thigh, then down her leg to grasp at the hem of her dress and begin to draw it up, exposing her flesh more and more as he did so. "Yes, you are forever indebted to me." he confirmed with a nod as he claimed her mouth with a hungry and passionate kiss. She knew better than to tease him, she knew that the mere sight and touch of her lips and flesh was enough to stoke the fire of lust inside him and turn him into an uncontrollable and depraved fuck hungry beast.

"People are starting to talk about you already Natalie." he hissed as he let his hands shift to drag and tug at her dress until it was bunched about her waist. His hands moving to grasp at her hips as he let his lips shift from her mouth to her neck, his mouth searing her skin, his teeth grazing it and leaving her marked with love bites as he indulged himself with her throat. "I can see them all now, almost green with envy. The bitches are all probably cursing at the way you fucked your way to the top, the men are likely all cursing at how I made subtle changes the play, in order to make sure that you wouldn't get too close to any of them. I find it all very amusing, personally." he told her, sucking on her earlobe as he gripped her tighter, before lifting her up and across effortlessly to straddle his lap, his erection clearly seen bulging in his pants as he did so. "I think its almost time to consider a change of pace and scene for you, after all it's not fair for idiots to be judging you. You would have gotten to the top eventually, perhaps, one jealous ex ballerina diva would have shot down your plans... or one scorned ‘male lead’ could have ruined you with a misplaced step and an accidental mistake during a lift. This much was certain... and once it becomes clearer and clearer to all, that you belong to me, then the gossip will end and the anticipation of your next role will kick into frenzy status. As well as the anticipation of what one of the most rich and powerful bachelors is going to do with you." he nodded, half to her and half to himself.

"Take it out. Get it hard." he told her as he kept her on his lap, resting one hand on her hip as he surveyed her body, looking at her dress to see what the easiest way would be to get at her tits. To pull it aside, or simply molest them through the material. "You can tell me about the next project you'd like to be a part of, while I decide whether to make us merely fashionably late... or whether to fuck you harder, making us properly late." he growled.

Considering how he was, it was always a true testament to whatever they had going on when she came to her dressing room after a show and saw the most beautiful and most expensive flowers, a bottle of the Dom’s finest champagne that probably cost more than made in an entire year—okay, half a year—and a letter that was so well engraved with a beautiful note of congratulations and all from him. It made her that more excited to meet him in the limo.

There was once a time when Natalie would have been worried to show any affection to him. Sometimes, like now, she got so caught up in her excitement and the aftermath of the rush of adrenaline from being on stage that she couldn’t help herself. She stopped caring mostly when he never pushed her away and seemed to only become spurred on when she touched him, kissed him, was anywhere close to him like right now. He agreed with her, thinking she was as fabulous as she thought she was, as well as she thought she had danced and kissed her with such a kiss that it made her go weak at the knees. For, if she was not sitting down in the lavish expanse of the grand limo, she would have fallen to the floor, a puddle mess that was waiting to be licked up by his glorious tongue or drank by his beautifully soft lips that made her so addicted like a smoker to nicotine. He was her nicotine and when he took her, it was no holding back and she succumbed to the pleasure immensely. Like now, just the taste of his lips was enough to send her over. But what really did it was the way his gaze raped her from head to toe. It made her pussy quiver with need even though she had not yet fully recovered from his twenty-minute interval of hot, lustful and much needed cram-fucking session.

Just as quickly as she had entered the limo with her dress to be repaired, it was gone from her hands and discarded on the floor of the limo like a dirty rag that had no right to be touched by her angelic and graceful hands. A soft blush crept over her cheeks as he adorned her with such a high and mighty compliment and she felt herself swooning all over again. It was probably demented but perhaps she had always truly been a demented young woman. The way her mother raised her with so much possessiveness and constantly sheltering her, it wasn’t a real wonder that Natalie embarked on the path she was treading now; being royally and brutally fucked by her sex-god of a director/producer and letting the entire world know that she was his. It was a great slap in the face to her overbearing mother who wouldn’t let her go. It allowed Natalie the confidence she needed to break out of that cocoon and finally become a woman. A woman who loved it far too much when Henry fucked her into an oblivion, so much so it always took her several moments to remember who she was, her name and anything pertaining to her as all she could think of was the hot moment, the crazy sex and Henry Carter—one of the most eligible bachelors who had his eyes set on her. She always wilted at his gaze, knowing he was thinking of all the dirty things he could do to her and all the putrid ways to absolutely break her. Just thinking of that right now got her so hot, it was a wonder she didn’t crawl onto his lap herself.

Natalie watched him with impatient anticipation as he slid the hem of her beautiful silk dress up, exposing the milky white and soft flesh of her toned legs, aiming higher to soon reveal she wore no panties, her tight ballerina pussy on full display for him, simply begging and needing. That kiss was so hot, so deep and passionate it robbed her of her breath and she was left panting softly already and he had hardly begun. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt his hot lips against her delicate skin, scorching it with such a fiery intensity in its wake of delectable kisses and a soft moan came from her. “I do it on purpose, Henry. Surely you should know that by now.” A smile came to her face as her hand lifted to gently cradle his cheek, stroking the growth of hair that marred his beautiful skin gently. She loved him with a nice growth of a beard; the sensations she got when she touched it, when he kissed down her body, especially as the fibers tickled against her bare flesh when his mouth was on her sweet pussy—pure, unadulterated heaven. “I was just a shy little virgin dancer with big dreams and hopes of fame and then you happened and made me a star.” She leaned in close and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. “A very dirty star who absolutely loves it when her very sexy and even dirtier director/producer fucks her tight and sweet pussy into an oblivion, absolutely breaking and destroying her.” She said the last few words in an almost breathy moan before she was hoisted into his lap, feeling the hard expanse of his raging, bulging erection press against her moist lower lips.

Her hands slid over to his shoulders and she gripped them, leaning into him as he spoke, pressing soft kisses along his neck, his jaw and then pulling on his shirt a little bit to expose his collarbone where she sucked. Natalie knew what she was doing. She knew that her very touch and close proximity was enough to rile him up to the point he lost all restraint and control and imposed that devilish, even maniacal animalistic urge onto her and she no longer knew the word ‘no.’ All she was ‘yes, yes, a thousand times yes!’ But even as she did this, he spoke of a beautiful plan that would carry her higher into the depths of carnal lust, desires and pleasures as well as making her the top dancer. That should anyone speak, they’d speak of her and immortalize her through her words and everyone would hence know that she was his and forever his. She was nothing without him. She knew it, he definitely knew it and neither of them would forget. She was indebted to him and it wasn’t something felt sour about. It was something that inspired her to always be the greatest; not just in her dancing but also to and for him.

Pulling back slowly, Natalie gazed at him, melting as he talked so passionately about making her the next big piece of gossip and talent. A soft smile came to her face and she bit her lower lip lightly, resisting the urge to squeal out of glee and happiness. It was quickly simmered down but a new kind of heat packed into her; the kind that had been dying to be back in his arms and fucked hard and raw, much like how he took her in that dressing room. One could find it maniacal and even obsessive; Natalie found it incredibly sexy and such a mighty turn-on.

As if reading his mind, before she took his hard and hot steel rod encased in velvet out of his pants, she reached back behind her neck and pulled at the tie of her dress. The delicate material pooled down her torso and revealed her pert little breasts for him, her pink nipples already so hard and begging for his mouth’s attention. She smiled a confident and sultry smile as she pushed herself back on his lap, letting her pussy rub over his straining erection before working to expose him.

Natalie worked deftly, undoing his belt and unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. She reached in and brought his cock out, her dainty fingers wrapping around the massive organ and stroking slowly but deeply. “I heard that there were talks of either doing Don Quixote, The Sleeping Beauty or even A Midsummer Night’s Dream next. It’s a toss up but I’d love to star in whatever the committee decides. I want the lead Henry. Please…” She purred, leaning into him and kissing his cheek and then his ear, lightly sucking on his ear lobe. “Make me the lead. I’ll do anything. I’ll prove how worthy I am that you won’t even need an understudy.” She spoke softly, sultrily and even gave a light moan as she bucked her hips lightly to rub her bare and very wet pussy against his rigid shaft.

Carter should have told Natalie to 'get it harder' instead of 'get it hard', although it would have been clear to anyone who laid eyes on his cock that to get it harder would have been close to impossible. Her flesh always gave him the most monstrous hard ons, even just sitting around thinking about her made his cock stretch and swell to the point where it could be forced into any hole in her body with the slightest effort and merest thrust of a hip. His bulging throbbing cock craved her insides, whether it be her mouth her ass or her cunt, while his fingers and tongue also waited to feel and taste her. If he wasn't so possessive he might have let his thoughts stray to some twisted and bizarre performance, where the chosen and rich few got to pay to invade the stage at the end of her performance and ravage her to rags right in front of him. Such madness was far from his thoughts though, Natalie was his to ravage and his alone, it was not merely her flesh which gave him such rampant and staggeringly huge erections, but her enthusiasm for her role and her depraved acceptance of what she needed to do to retain it. The longer she danced and the more adulation she received, the harder he wanted to fuck her and the more she filled his thoughts. The thought of her surrounding him with her scent, her looks, the feel of her cunt sucking on his cock, all of it was never far from his thoughts, even in meetings.

He liked the way her flesh blushed as she sat in the limo with him, her tight ballerina body at his complete disposal for the rest of the evening. This close to her he could bask in the perfection of her unblemished skin and feel the tightness of her toned and trim body as his powerful hands took hold of it, stroking and touching her in a way that her leads dare not even think of trying to duplicate. Sure enough they knew what would happen to them should they try anything with Natalie, a broken career lying next to a broken bone on the very short list of punishments for attempting to go where they had not been given permission. His gaze drifted down as he shifted her onto his lap, his eyes burning into the tight slit of her naked cunt as he realized she had forsworn panties. His cock stiffened a little more and he eased his hand across her stomach and down until his thumb was teasing and stroking at her hooded clit tight between her thighs. He gave a almost cruel and twisted grin as she undid her dress and allowed the material to trickle down her body. He leaned in immediately, licking at her left nipple, sucking it between his lips and then crushing it with his teeth In turn he assaulted both of her hard nubs, teasing and stroking them with his tongue, before taking them harshly with his teeth and distending and tugging on them until they snapped free to spring back against her tight chest. Her perfectly sized tits pressing against his mouth as he ravaged them. At the same time his cock sprang forth, released from his pants by her nimble and agile hand, to slap into it and sear her palm with its raw angry heat as it pulsed at the sudden feel of her flesh against its long hard shaft.

"Sleeping beauty maybe? Perhaps with a simple rewrite where the prince dies before he can awaken you and your beauty is maintained for all of eternity?" he mused aloud, "Something where you can take pride of place, not anything resembling an ensemble piece, we want to keep the spotlight where it should be, on your perfect and elegant body as it twirls and sins and dances about the stage. Your enticing flesh needs to be kept as the main focus of any performance, to do otherwise would simply be financial and professional suicide." he continued, hissing as he felt her cunt sliding against his cock as her fingers worked the thick length. If the plan had been to stroke him off with her hand, to fuck him with her small dainty fist while he sat back and sucked on her small tits and grabbed at her hot flesh, then the plan had failed. Moments after he felt her hot wet slit stroking his cock he lifted her up, almost shoving her into the roof of the limo for a moment as he angled his cock head towards her moist cunt flaps. He drove it up into her with a lift of his hips as he brought her down on it, the thick girth spread her wide and speared in deep, the burning length of hard flesh drilled into her until she was impaled on his member and the angry rod had vanished balls deep into her tiny narrow snatch.

"Fuck yessss, it was so fucking hard to have to watch you dancing around out there on that stage just now, so fucking annoying to have to wait for you to finish so that I could get to fucking you properly." he growled, shifting his lips towards hers as she kissed at his collar bone. He left one powerful hand to grip at her hip and guide her body as he drilled his cock up into her tight gash, his other hand fisted in her hair and dragged her lips against his, satisfying his craving for her mouth and forcing her to yield to his probing tongue. Hot breath and wet lips merged as he took to pounding into her for a while, her body bent to fit against the roof as he drilled each thrust deep inside her, feeling the wet heat engulf and stroke the length of his cock with each driven penetration into her innards. He began to pound her harder and harder, pausing as his lips left hers and he stared into her eyes, his cock left to throb against the walls of her tiny cunt and stretch it simply with the pulsing of his veins as it boiled in their juices. "When we arrive they are all going to know, you realize that don't you Natalie? There won't be a single guest in any doubt that you have been well and truly fucked, that you are mine, that you sold your soul to the devil and he has claimed it. They will all be able to see that you have been marked and claimed, that all their twisted gossip is true... that you are a depraved and dirty little whore behind that innocent princess look you have." he hissed, biting at her neck, leaving crescent shaped indentations in her flesh from his teeth as he indulged himself in her body.

Henry dragged her head backwards, dropping his hungry mouth to her tits again, nipping and tongue fucking her nipples. His cock pierced into her body and the hardness of his blisteringly hot shaft tented her mound, as it became so erect that it threatened to tear her apart. He could feel every twitch, every pulse, every clench of her along its monstrous length as it was driven back and forth into her like a piston. Her body was lifted and tossed about on his lap as he settled into a merciless rhythm of brutal thrusting followed by moments of calm slow fucking as he brought himself back under control. "You always look so fucking perfect. Perfect on stage. Perfect at the after party. Perfect in the interviews. What about now though, little princess Portia?" he teased as his cock roasted away in her tight little sheath. "What will you look like now that you're going to be fucked hard before you even arrive at the get together? All those whores who want your job, all those leads who want to tear at your clothes, rip them to rags and get their cocks and fingers into you... they'll all know that every sinful and sordid thought they ever had about you is true, they'll know that you fucked your way to the top spot and that you are fucking me hard to stay there." he told her, shifting his hands to claw at her ass, lifting up her dress even further to turn it into nothing more than a belt about her waist. "If I fuck you hard enough you might not even have anything to wear to get out of this limo... you..AuuhhhH..." he groaned out, biting her shoulder a a fierce urge to fuck her harder swept through him.

He rolled her to the side, nestling between her legs, his hands grasping and clawing at her flesh, scratching at her ass and thighs as he forced apart her legs. His hands slid along to the backs of her knees and her lifted up her legs so that her heels battered against the roof. Harsh deep thrusts dominated the fucking now as he drilled his cock into her again and again, balls slapping noisily against her ass as he fucked her into the leather seating. "Come Natalie, I want you to come for me you little bitch! I want you to soak yourself, to fucking spit your cunt juice all over my limo and all over my cock. Decide on a lead role you want and I'll make sure you get it and fuck the committee, fuck anyone who tries to tell me what to do with you. You're here to tease the audience and satisfy me, so fucking do it. Moan like a whore, just the way you know I like, moan and writhe and buck... and maybe I won't flood your cunt and leave you with my seed streaking your thighs when you get out." he hissed wildly, his cock harder than ever as it stretched and pierced into her dripping well fucked gash. There was a wild gleam in his eyes as well as a look of concentration as he powered strokes into her tiny quim and gripped her flesh hard enough to redden her pale skin. His powerful frame hammered against her and made sure every thrust caressed the entire channel of her drenched cunny. Sweat began to bead on his forehead from his frenzied efforts and a hand left her leg to fist in her hair, tugging at it as he lost himself in the fucking, oblivious to how long they had before they would be arriving at his hotel.

Back
Top Bottom