Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted(Raziel99+Anjeru)

"I had to stock up, I was nearly out of blood." He shrugged her question off. "Easy enough to get caught that way." He opened the door, which led down another flight of stairs to a more subterran area. "This... is most of my life's work." HE said. The room was a huge laboratory, microscopes and important machinery littered the place. There was only one corpse, though, not fresh, but... it was a vampire corpse. "I... I have been researching the bloodlust... 'problem,' and I am nearly on a cure."

Alice pursed her lips and surpressed a huff; she was the best hunter and he was saying it had been easy enough to catch onto him. It hadn't been so easy, actually. Regardless, she shrugged it off and followed him down the staircase to the room below. Naturally, what she saw, the vampire corpse, came as a surprise to her. Though, this didn't really help her confusion as the why he was being hunted. Creating a cure for the bloodlust should be a good thing...unless... "I see...they're hunting you down because if you create a cure...the hunters will be out of work. Selfish bastards," she muttered.

"No." He said, turning to her with a grave expression on his face. "The cure for it would taint the very power foundation that the Vampires have on the humans and other species. They wouldn't be afraid of being taken as fodder in the night anymore. Vampires would lose their strength in fear." He shook his head, gesturing to the corpse. "The tests, some of them have been fatal. That is where they are getting me for the hunting."

"I see, but still, the majority of the Society is human. We have no full vampire hunters. The closest they have are hybrids, like me. The only reason they keep me is because I am half human. I am, I guess what you call controllable. They needed stronger hunters because the vampires we did hunt were killing us off. The only reason I'd see the Society doing it for that reason is...well, if the person really pulling the strings is a vampire." She mused out loud, eventually coming to the conclusion on her own. It took a second before another idea came to her, like a dam breaking. "Wait wait wait. Do...do you think a hybrids blood can help you? I don't feel the bloodlust, so maybe there's an answer there."

He nodded slowly as she finally came to the conclusion. "Yes, the Vampires are the ones holding the council. How do you think they got my information, so much so willingly? They are trying to take me down to keep their own power, killing those that get in their way." er listen with rather rapt aptitude at her next words. "Hmm..." He pondered, before nodding again. "Yes, your hybrid blood may just do the trick..."

Alice felt like her world had gotten flipped upside down. She was being used, all along, to kill off whomever the higher vampires decided was an obstacle. All along she thought she had been killing murderers. Vampires who deserved to die. Abruptly, she had to sit down and found herself sitting on the floor. "You know, just for that, I'm going to help you," she murmured. She had the right idea, her blood was a key, because he would notice he didn't need to feed since he had ingested her blood; they just had to figure out how to utilize it.

That was one thing that he didn't realize, the fact that he didn't have to feed. Every time that he had bit and drank blood since he had taken hers, it was out of lust or habit. But, that key to the puzzle wasn't known yet. So, he nodded, going to a drawer and pulling out a syringe. "I'll need a blood sample to analyze."

"Hm? Oh, alright." She smiled and nodded her head as she stood back up. Alice then padded the steps to him and leaned against a piece of furniture. Slightly, she got distracted as she held out her arm for him, using a string from her corset to tie it around her upper arm as a tourniquet. The viens in her arms thusly began to rise, giving him a good vien to draw his sample from her. Strangely, this all felt familiar to her, though she couldn't quite place it. "Alright, go ahead."

He watched and waited for her to let him proceed, watching her tie her upper arm off and letting the veins become more apparent. He was fast with getting the blood, poking, pulling, then pulling out in what seemed like two seconds. But soon enough, he moved to another table, splitting the sample, getting to work. "This will take some time."

She only nodded her head and undid the tie, stringing it back into her corset type top. She was suddenly feeling out of it and simply stayed leaning against the stand she'd chosen to lean on. It was like a haze had slipped in around her, and she was confused as to where she was. She suddenly recalled being in a lab like this, only bigger, a tall, shadowy figure leaning over her as she laid on a table. Being poked and prodded. And some vague words. Council master...his blood...hybrid. It was all she could make out, before she came to and blinked a few times, wondering what the hell had happened.

He was busy with his work, but not busy, nor stupid enough to not have any notice of her. His mind was with hers, and he saw the shadowy figure, the voice. It was oddly familiar to him, but he didn't have time to try to figure that out. And while he put the images in his memory, he passed it off as hallucinations. He got up, heading over to her, baring his neck for her. "You must be thirsty."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, a little," she blinked and shook her head a little. It was like deja vu. She couldn't quite place it. Him taking her blood that way had triggered a surpressed memory, though she couldn't quite place it. She leaned forward and brushed her nose against the skin of his neck, before her lips gently followed. Her tongue gently touched, before her fangs followed, quick, but gentle. His blood was hot, almost addictive to her and she thankfully drank some down. After a moment, she ran her tongue across the mark and pulled her head away.

Her ever soft teasing on his neck was too much, and he let out a soft moan as she bit down, his blood pooling into her mouth, a willing sacrifice. The mental images were coming back to him... He was tied down in a rather old age bedroom, and there were a good amount of people surrounding him. They took turns biting him, using him as a sort of blood doll... He mentally shook the memory from his head. He thought that was repressed well enough.

She licked her lips as she pulled back and blinked her eyes a few times as she caught a faint echo of his thoughts; she was getting more and more used to being in his mind like he seemed to be in her's so easily. The images were slightly disturbing and they almost resonated with her's. "Thank-you," she said softly, just trying to keep her thoughts straight and on the issue at hand. "How's it look?" she asked as she gestured over his shoulder to the equipment where he'd been analyzing her blood.

He nodded to her thanks, then turned to the equipment. "It'll take a night and a day for it to analyze the blood sample that you gave me. Until then, we just have to bide our time." He rubbed his arms unconsciously, his body feeling sore all over now from the reawakened memory, all the spots they had bit into him. He cleared it out of his head, though the soreness stayed.

Alice caught sight of him rubbing his arms and turned her head back to look at him. She set her hands on top of his and cocked her head, curiously, catching the echo of the soreness he was feeling. She slid her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her, just holding him to her to see if she could help eliviate his discomfort. Her body, soft and pliant, pressed to his stronger one and she slid her fingers into his hair, soothingly drawing the digits through the silky strands as her lips traced his jaw for a moment. She pulled her head back to look up into his eyes. "Better?" she asked curiously.

He hands going over him were soothing, taking away the pain easily. The fact that she pulled him closer to comfort him made his heart swell for her. "Yes, thank you." He whispered, before pulling her closer, arms wrapping around her. He was so gentle with her, and soon his lips found hers, a light kiss that made his heart jump.

"You're welcome," she murmured just before he pulled her against his body to gently and sweetly press a kiss to her soft lips. She made a happy noise and leaned into him, the gentle feeling of it traveling straight to her heart, making her feel things she had never felt before. He seemed to cause a lot of that in her, feelings she were unfamiliar with and didn't understand. She didn't pull away though and instead leaned into the embrace.

She eagerly went into the embrace, and he was afraid his heart was going to tangle itself up. He deepened it, his arms lifting her up as he carried her out of the laboratory. Finding the bed he easily laid her down, nipping her lip teasingly, hands unable to pull her even closer to him.

Alice squeaked as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her back up the stairs into the bedroom. She sighed softly with a smile as he laid her down on the bed, her arms around and unable, like his own, to pull him any closer to her. She "mmm'd" as he nipped her lip and playfully nipped his back, her hands sliding through his hair, her heart feeling like a knot in her chest. He was twisting her up inside, she was so unused to this.

He smiled, blushing rather hotly as his mind went into a intense sex mode. His mind met with hers, letting her see all the images, all the different positions and ways they could make love. "Pick one." He whispered to her.

She blushed when the images were presented to her, her teeth nibbling her lower lip as she studied the choices he was giving her. "Ummm," she thought hard, maybe a too little hard, considering she didn't have much experience with all of this. "How about that second one?" she inquired, still hot in the face from blushing in shyness and embarassment.

He couldn't help but blush more but smile as she chose her on top. "Mmm... good choice." He whispered to her. His clothes disappeared as he rolled, moving so she was above him, his lips finding hers once more, kissing her deeply, needily, lovingly.

Alice gasped and blushed as they rolled, finding that his clothes had disappeared in the process. She blushed and allowed her own clothes to disappear as he began to kiss her deeply, needingly, lovingly, she doing the same in return. She gently drew her nails down his chest as they kissed, moaning into his lips.

Her clothes disappeared, her soft body against his, so tantalizing to him. Her nails pulled a moan which ended at her lips, as he kissed her back with as much need and love as he had, his tongue coming to request access to her mouth. His own nails started at her shoulders, slowly scratching down her back.

Back
Top Bottom