Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Literate Female for Bestiality, Slavery and other Twisted Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Right off the bat, I'm going to warn you that this is going to be pretty perverse: I'm looking for someone to play with kinks such as bestiality, humiliation, bathroom play and possibly even misogyny. If you don't want to participate in scenes of this nature, I would suggest you look elsewhere. I'm not looking for a cute dom/sub relationship where the sub's okay with everything that happens: I'd like for her to be turned on by everything, yes, but I'd like for her to feel humiliation from the things she experiences. I want your character to be wondering what's wrong with her because she's turned on by all of the degrading things that happen to her. These games will be pretty smut-heavy, though that's not to say they're without plot: it's that the plot and the character development are largely driven by the smut.

Lastly, I would like to note that I am furry friendly, but you are not required to play a furry in order to participate in any of these plots.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these plots

-----

Plot Ideas:

Slave to a Dog: This is perhaps the most unrealistic of my plots, but it's a kink I've wanted to explore for a while. The idea is that your character buys a male dog who dominates her life. The night she takes him home, he fucks her and marks her as his property. From then on, the dog is the one in control: he decides if she wears clothes, whether she gets to sleep on the bed and, most importantly, when they fuck. Your character will naturally be appalled by this, but somehow find herself unable to resist her canine Master: perhaps she's crazy, maybe the dog has a strange charisma that commands her obedience, or maybe she's just too turned on by the things the dog does to her to resist. Obviously, the dog will be much smarter and more communicative than a normal dog, as he'll assert his dominance at every turn without actually speaking (because he's a dog). Eventually, I want your character to start wearing a dog collar so that her Master can take her on walks (maybe even have her do her business outside like a good bitch).

Married by Force: This is more of a medieval/fantasy plot that could possibly be something of a harem plot. My character is a prince from a land where all women are property and, for any number of reasons, winds up taking a wife from another kingdom. Your character will be taken from a life of luxury to one of complete servitude, as she will have no choice but to obey the laws of her husband's land. She will be publicly humiliated and degraded, as all women are in this land, and she will be punished for every perceived failure and disobedience. Bonus points if you want to play multiple wives for the prince (either sisters from the same kingdom or princesses from different lands), as a man in these lands is entitled to have as many women as he likes.

My Son's Property: What happens when a teenage boy is suddenly the man of the house? In this story, something would happen to make my character, a teenage boy, the legal owner of all of his family's property (obviously dad is dead or ran off somewhere). This means that he's the owner of the house, as well as all of the bank accounts and credit cards in the family's name. All of a sudden, the entire family needs to cater to the cruel teen's whims in order to get anything they want. This could work fine as a simple son/mother interest story, though kudos if you're also willing to play a teenage daughter (preferably at least 17 years old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom