Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WUT?

Strangely enough I had heard of this when I did a briefing for my unit on the Horn of Africa. Though at that time the prototype was supposed to have metal barbs that embedded themselves into the tip of the man's penis. The plastic spikes sound far more human and less painful for the woman if she was to accidentally put it in the wrong way.

wow that's just... well I'm not really sure what I can say about that exactly. but not a bad idea when I took a self defense class they told me to just inflict as much pain as quickly a possible but that would take things to whole new level. that's awesome.

Is it just me thinking very practically, or is the fact that mr. rapist could just..you know, take it out, gonna make it a bit less effective.. =\

I don't think that most rapist will think about it. I mean, not many people would think that someone would be willing put something with spikes up their crotch and it's not like the guy is going to ask if the girl has it in. I also think that trying to fish it out after he has tried to do the deed and only met with agonizing pain would be the least of the guy's worries.

Old news old.

:]

Though it does make me worry about the possibility to misuse them, as it did when I first hard about them.

I think it's interesting how at the bottom it says that people are skeptical about it because it gives the message of "women are responsible for their safety." That seems...stretched.​

Kind of like the anti-rape tampon.

owie.jpg

=| My god! That thing is terrifying! ..And you do kind of have a point with the agonizing pain, Vivid. -can't suppress a malicious grin-

I had a very incorrect and wrong joke to make, but I decided against it. Wasn't funny enough to make up for how queasy it was gonna make me feel posting it here.

I gotta say though; any guy goes for the rape, they deserve what they get.

Regarding "women should be responsible for their own safety," I have to say: in South Africa, apparently nobody else is taking responsibility, so I'd say let 'em take their own steps! It seems like that Cooper chick is advocating relying on social and personal protections which aren't working anyway.

That's like saying we shouldn't give women umbrellas in a town with no roofs where no men are sharing their own umbrellas when it rains, because that sends the message that we think women should be responsible for their own dryness. Which, to me... yeah! That's exactly the message, yes.

Tats lucy said:
Is it just me thinking very practically, or is the fact that mr. rapist could just..you know, take it out, gonna make it a bit less effective.. =\

I'll have to note though, that I think it mentioned about this thing having to be inserted and taken out with an applicator. Maybe they don't distribute it to anyone but doctors? >_> Who knows....but I am rather...disturbed.

@ MM: I somewhat agree on your statement; in both directions though. If a man or woman attempts rape in any form, they deserve what's coming to them in the form of the other's self defense >>'

Back
Top Bottom