Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me? (closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genevieve

Meteorite
Hiya, I'm Genevieve and this is my first try at a roleplay request thread!

Only my second on the site, so please bear with me as it grows from a baby thread to one worthy of the name. Better still, pm me and suggest ways I can improve or fix it (or just to say hi). I've been roleplaying for a little while now, but I haven't tried adult or erotic roleplay before so I'm excited and looking forward to taking our shared stories beyond the velvet curtain.

If we can find a story we want to tell together I'd love to write with you.

Here are a few of my likes, preferences and all that jazz:

About writing:

• I'm not very fussy on length. As long as there's a few lines and something for me to respond to I'm game, but at least a paragraph for preference. Maybe more if it's discussed beforehand!
  • I prefer to write my roleplays in forum threads (we can talk about where - Semi-Private if nowhere else suits?) and discussions and chat in PM.
  • On that, lets talk about our story before we start playing it out. Ideas for great scenes, wants, needs, expectations... all the important ingredients for making a great alphabet soup.
  • I'd like to stick to one-post-a-day on average. More if we're getting excited, but I have super busy days I can't get on and I'm sure you will too. Not too many I hope.
  • I'm going away with a friend for a couple of weeks in January, so will need to put my roleplays on hold for a bit then. Plus side, you know I'll be understanding when you have to go away.
  • I care about my stories and want to make sure I can give them proper attention, especially when I'm still branching out into erotic roleplay. This means that for now, I don't want to commit to more than three stories at once.

Wow, that was quick! I have three stories lined up and a number of interested people discussing ideas with me, so for the time being I'm unfortunately closed to new roleplays. Until later!

• Variety!
  • Sex through story, not instead of it.
  • Romance!
  • Clever, original ideas (yours or mine).
  • Excitement!

Dislikes: (more to come)

• Scat.
  • Gore.
  • Vore.

Jazz: (more to come, my role first)

Last of Her Kind - f x m/f (taken)

The basic plot idea is in the name. My character could be almost anything physically, depending on what sort of setting you prefer and we agree on. Modern setting would be my first suggestion, but we could go classic fantasy or futuristic depending on the sort of character you'd like to play. The main idea is that she is the last of her kind, living among a people who live life very differently. Your character is of that kind. How do you adjust to meeting this strange female? Do you take her in, teach her how to blend in? How do you and I find ourselves in a relationship? Interesting ideas that we can explore together, and will probably be influenced strongly by who we are. When I've been daydreaming about this I tend to assume your character is human - but that doesn't have to be the case. Maybe I'm even the last human?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom