Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bet's a bet (LoveIsEnergy and Swifty)

Calliope Donnelly sat on the living room sofa, eyes glued to the screen. She didn't usually watch football, but she had a lot riding on this game. For some reason - probably out of boredom - she'd agreed to bet her older brother on the final result of the Lions-Packers game. The stakes? The loser had to do anything the winner wanted for the rest of the night. It sounded like it could be kind of fun, maybe, since their parents were out all night anyway. Nothing better to do.

She didn't know much about the sport, but Lions sounded like a better team than Packers to her, so she'd taken the Detroit team. But as the seconds counted down, it was looking less and less likely that the team she'd picked would come back from behind. "Dammit," she said with a laugh as the timer hit zero, running a hand through her long, dirty-blonde hair. "Guess I lose." She turned towards her brother. "So, what do I have to do first?" Callie imagined he'd make her do the dishes or clean his bedroom or something annoying she wouldn't otherwise want to do. Well, she lost the bed, so she'd just have to suck it up and do it.

"Yes!" He said, fists going in the air, he was more happy about winning the bet than he was about his team actually winning. They had lost their last three in a row.

"Dammit indeed" Dylan said, he rested each hand on his thighs below his black shirt which was tight against his abs and muscles. Deep down, the eighteen year old loved his sister in more than a sibling way, ever since he noticed her growing up in to a woman he wanted her. Despite her being sixteen he was willing to make his move and the bet was the perfect way to start something.

"I want you to do the dishes for me, but in your underwear." He laughed, he was trying to make it sound more innocent at first rather than full blown perverted.

Callie gave Dylan a punch in the arm as he celebrated. "There's such a thing as a sore winner, ya know," she chided playfully. She didn't much notice the older boy's muscular torso. Sure, a lot of her friends had talked about how attractive her older brother was, but it wasn't something she ever really thought about. They were siblings, it was like there was a mental block there. But she supposed, were they not related, she'd be able to find him attractive. Very attractive, in fact.

Dishes, of course. "In my underwear??" She repeated incredulously. "Ugh, fine." She figured it was more about the embarrassment than her body, so she didn't think it sounded sexual at all. Again, they were siblings. She stood, moving out of the family room and into the kitchen, pulling her tee shirt up over her head to reveal a light pink bra, then lowering her yoga pants to reveal a thong of the same color. "Guess I'm doing the dishes now," she said in mock anger, moving to the sink and turning the water on. She attempted to splash the boy with some of the water.

Following her in to the kitchen, he stood in the doorway, shoulder leant against the framework. Folding his arms against his black t-shirt, he smiled when she took off her clothing. "Your a good sport sis" Dylan commented before starting to check out her slim body. Her thong just showed her full rounded flesh which only gave him a stiffed erection between his legs.

Moving back when water came his way, the drops fell to the white floor and against the white walls. "Stop, you will get a mess everywhere" he groaned wildly like the fun was over already.

He soon returned to his fun ways and watched her with admiration of her body. "I think you missed a spot there", his finger pointing to a plate which was supposedly washed.

The longer this went on, the more he got harder. Finally, he slowly walked in to the kitchen and stood behind her before closing in. Pushing his groin against her ass, his hands went either side of her hips to the kitchen counter, almost like he was pinning her.

"My next order, little sis, if for you to get on your knees and suck my cock" he whispered, pulling back from her body. He pulled his pants down to reveal a semi hard 8 inch cock waiting to be touched.

"Gee, you care about clean dishes when you're not the one cleaning them," she shot back when he told her she'd missed a spot on one of the plates she'd already washed and dried.

She didn't think much of this until she suddenly felt him behind her. Was that- "Dylan, stop!" She called out, swatting behind her. Was that his hard cock pressing against her ass? She still thought this was all innocent, but very weird, until he pulled away and told her to suck his dick. "What the-" her eyes widened as he pulled down his pants just enough to expose his growing cock. "What's the matter with you??" She asked incredulously, throwing a weak punch at him. "Are you out of your mind?!" She couldn't believe what he was doing. Was this some kind of weird joke? Did he actually think she was going to do that? She looked away out of modesty.

"Come on....you owe me..." he added seeming disappointed, standing there with his semi behind her, slowly getting more and more hard with every passing moment of her ass out in view.

Touching her arms, he brushed his fingers against her delicately. "I swear just a blowjob ok? Help me out, I'm your bro, your supposed to love me. I would do the same for you if you wanted me between your legs. Plus...do you want me to tell mom and dad how you failed that test last week?"

He didn't want to use blackmail and he wouldn't of told them, he just wanted to give her a slight nudge in the right direction.

"What do you say?" Pressing his warm cock against her ass cheeks now he pulled her blonde hair over her shoulder to show her neck so he could whisper in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom