Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Something Gritty -- (Fandom Check) MxM or MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTripwire

Meteorite
Greetings.

I don't wish to bore you with a long introduction, so here it is in brief:

I've been roleplaying on/off for about twelve years, I consider myself a decent writer that is able to move a story and develop characters and plot. I am a twenty-something
grad student and I usually post one to two times a day -- possibly more depending upon my schedule and work. I live in the United States in Central Standard Time and am
generally more active in the evenings. I'm pretty easy-going and enjoy talking and planning in OOC - so please don't be stand-offish.

Here's the boring part, but please read it:

Rules

+ Mature [18+] -- I enjoy a wide range of scenarios including intense violence, harsh language, and graphic sexual content. I like to be left picking the grit out of my teeth.

+ Need Plot -- As much as I enjoy adult situations (and I do) I am not interested in a roleplay that revolves around sex; it needs to occur within a plot.

+ No God-Modding or whatever the hell it's called -- if you want to have my character act in a post, just ask me - I probably don't mind.

+ Please be fairly active -- I know we're all busy, but try to post at least once every other day.

+ Be polite/friendly -- I don't care if your character is a total arse IC, but be pleasant OOC.

+ High Casual - Advanced -- 3 to 4 paragraph minimum, I know people have off-days, but I need material to work with that is presented in decent grammar.

+ Don't just vanish -- If you need to stop, no problem, just let me know as a courtesy.

+ Don't get offended too easily -- I can be rather blunt; don't take it personally - I tend to say what I think/feel and it's not an attack on you. Promise.

Pairings

I play men; it's easier for me to RP my own gender. I've tried playing as women and I'm terrible at it. For your sake and mine, I stick to guys. That being said, I'm tend to do better with MxM, but I am fine with MxF.

That isn't meant in a sexist way, ladies. I've just had better experiences with other males. You're welcome to change my opinion

Fandoms

Listed below are fandoms that I am currently interested in; under each title I am also listing the characters I most prefer from said fandom.

That being said, I am willing to play someone other than the characters listed, I just don't want to clutter things up with piles of names.
If you're interested in something, just ask me - I'm fairly flexible. What I am not overly interested in is the use of OC's in fandoms - it's just not my thing.

+ Attack on Titan
- Levi (Filled)

+ Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Zuko

+ Cowboy Bebop
- No preference
- Gren

+ Escaflowne
- Dilandau

+ Gurren Lagann
- Viral
- Kittan

+ Harry Potter
- No Preference (Filled)

+ League of Legends (Lore-based)
- Darius

+ Mass Effect
- Garrus

Again, I can be flexible - if you don't see a character listed it doesn't mean I won't play them. Just ask!

Plot

Depending upon what you're interested in, I'd like to collaborate - I like having input from both parties before we decide on a plot, so there is mutual interest.
Whatever it is, let's get complicated. <3

Still interested? Hit me up in a PM.

Oh. And since it's been suggested I make one - here's this: F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom