Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lexi's brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi

Meteorite
This is going fairly specific thread, please read it properly or go away.
Also, PM me, don't post here.​

Intro stuff!

I'm sorry for the fairly blunt tone of that opening line there, but the point needed to be made. That aside, I've always wanted to do an RP set in a brothel which isn't just limited to one girl and one client in a strictly human x human pairing - not that I'm against those by the way, I just want variety.

In short, I'll play between one and three girls from the list of images below based on your preferences and the genders chosen, and they will be the whore your character goes to visit. Needless to say this is smut based rather than plot based, but I want interesting character interactions in the way of dialogue and personalities rather than mindless fucking as soon as the scene starts.

Lastly, before I get onto the specific set-up and gender pairings I'm looking for, here are my rules. They are 100% firm and non-negotiable.

Good grammar, spelling and punctuation required.
A good level of detail is essential.
One paragraph per reply minimum.
No reply for 5 days without advance warning = dropped rp.
Common sense absolutely mandatory - I refuse to deal with derps.

How this is going to work...

Below are many pictures of girls I'd like to play as, some are female, others are futa, some are human, others are fury or monsters. As such, open the images at your discretion, and bear in mind that some will be nsfw. Some will also have specific kinks or info in brackets next to them that I'd like to include with them.

In your first message to me (after saying hello) you will link an anime picture of the character you wish to play as, and you will tell me which of my characters you want them to be paired with. You will also list five kinks you enjoy and would like to include, and five you want to avoid. Why? Because I want you to show you are capable of putting in some effort without me having to hold your hand and point the way.

I do not accept F-lists as I will not guess from a list of a hundred things what you're craving. Use your words like an adult and tell me. I will use the 'No' section from a list however, that is fair.

In the interest of fairness, my own current cravings and no-no subjects are:

F dom x Futa sub --- Scat / watersports / vomit
Anal sex --- gore / excessive violence
Oral stimulation --- Snuff / necro / undead characters
Chubby girls --- Torture / heavy pain
Non-human characters --- Multiple females to one male
--- soft vore is a maybe, I'm curious. ---

Then one last thing before the images, but certainly not least important, here are the genders I accept playing as. If it isn't listed I don't want it.

F x F
F x Multiple F
F x Futa
F x Multiple futa
Futa x Futa
F x M (can take it or leave it, depends on mood. Sub M = no.)
Futa x M (usually not, but on a rare occasion)
F x Multiple M

Images!
All characters are OC, yours will be too.

The images are NOT listed in any sort of order, I randomised the list intentionally so that I get more variety.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom