Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Rough Kink (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get right to the point.

I've been away for a while and want to get back into the swing of things slowly. I'm up for playing other things than just what I've written here, so feel free to suggest them.

I'm currently really in the mood to use and abuse a willing submissive. I mean rough, hair-pulling, choking, slamming against the walls, biting sex. Throw in some bondage and some kink and it's perfect. Some scenarios I'd love to play out:

- Your character lives to be my character's cum dump. She lives to feel him release a load of cum deep in her cunt, ass, or mouth. She loves the taste of his thick spunk and the sensation of being brutally fucked by him. He is a wealthy man, strong, in his prime, and with impressive stamina. He has no attachment to her except the attractiveness of her body and the wonderful sex she provides. I'd love for this to include her wandering around the house fully nude, following him around, trying to suck or fuck him whenever she can. And him letting her, but also catching her off guard sometimes, like randomly walking into the bathroom while she's showering, grabbing her by the hair and roughly taking her from behind.

- My character is a master, looking for a slave. Yours is a hesitant newbie to kink, and curious about submission. My character posts an ad looking for a submissive girl to come and live with him for three days and three night to test comparability. Your character replies, and so begins her introduction to bondage and the dark side of sex.

- A society where nudity and sex aren't nearly as repressed and condemned as ours today, situated on an island. Women are considered beneath men in this society, and owned by the master of their house- their husband, father, etc. This could go many ways, with incest or simply kinky public sex and bondage and humiliation.

- A twisted scientist in a sci-fi world has manipulated the genome so your character cannot gain nutrients except through human cum.

- Alien abduction of young human women to be trained and sold as sex slaves. We'd play out the training, then the sale and use of your character(s).

- Hell needs entertainment, and demons like nothing more than twisted, perverted, dirty sex. This might include forced sex followed by the corruption of your character into being a willing slut in the demonic brothel. Humiliation, forced performances of masturbation, gangbangs, etc.

I want to hear your ideas! PM me please. More than a one line message, lest I ignore you.

ĘÑ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom