Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryees Kimara's Castle In the Sky [MxF, plot-heavy, intense]

Ryees

Imperishable Fractal
Step within the castle walls
To meet the Cloudy Lord
To say he was a heartless man
A lie, to not afford

A world of fancy, love, and faire
Created by the mind
But in two minds does power lie
Much greater still to find

~Welcome to my home, traveler~

Hello there, and thanks for stopping by! My name is Ryees Kimara, the Sword In the Sun, the Black King, Holder of the Nine Runes and Protector of the Realm. See all that garble? I came up with that all by myself. Sounds neat, doesn't it?

Come, now see into my Mind, such wonders there within to find
~You wish to learn more about me, traveler? Very well~

If you can't tell, I'm a fantasy buff at my core. From Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, all the way to Kristen Cashore's Graceling, I've run the gauntlet of Fantasy from High to Medieval, and stopped to see every sight along the way. I have a rather small pedigree, I think one that doesn't truly portray my love and passion for writing. Nothing but a handful of short stories published to my local library from middle school and a dozen years spent writing. Outside of that, I'm happy and comfortable writing in just about any setting out there; whether it be post-apocalyptic, or modern realism, sci-fi or steampunk, mystery or adventure, I'm in!

If you decide to message me, please, give me something to read! Introduce yourself, link me to your own request thread, talk to me, anything. Just don't send me a PM titled, "hey sup" only consisting of, "hey i have this rp idea wanna do a thing?" I will be wholly tempted to be a snarky twatter to you, which does nothing to build or professional or personal relationship. I like to really get to know my writing partners, get personal with them; I'm not at all shy—quite the opposite actually—so I prefer having a real conversation with people.

You can also find me on Discord at Ryees#0014, if you prefer that.

The dark walls of the Self contain naught but wishes, dreams, and desires
~Such a personal question, traveler! But I'll indulge your curiosity~

My sexual preferences are about as simple as it gets, ultimately: Females. Sorry boyo, I'm not the droid you're looking for. That is to say, though, that I only will roleplay sexual scenes with female characters, not that I care what your real gender is or that I won't write SFW scenes with males; I'm just straight as they come. Naturally I have a few things that I like, some things I don't, some things I can't live without, and some things I can't live with. You can find my F-list here. These are all just guidelines, so if something is or is not here, that doesn't force its inclusion or rule it out, respectively. A little clarification:
  • Things listed under "Faves" are the things that I most enjoy, sexually and non-sexually, in all of my writing. The sexual ideas there are things I have done/would like to do IRL.
  • The "Yes" category has basically two modes: Things I actively like but aren't required, and things that I'm indifferent to but have no problem performing if requested of me by someone who enjoys them.
  • "Maybe" is the fuzzy category. This spans things I'm indifferent to all the way to things that could theoretically be talked into doing, but am not comfortable with off the cuff.
  • Don't ask about things in the "No" category. Ain't happenin' bruh.

This list is a bit out of date, now. Don't take it for gospel truth!

A pen is but the vessel of the mind applying the soul to parchment
~Come traveler, sit with me and read. Anything you like~

While I happen to personally prefer threads, I'll RP in pretty much any format. Forums, PMs, over an IM client, Discord, what have you, I'm not picky; if I'm given the choice I typically will choose forums. The only particularly interesting point here is that I am an extremely fast-paced writer. I tend to try and reply within the hour to any post that comes into an active thread of mine, without sacrificing any quality of content. Now this in NO way means I expect this from you, or anyone really. It just means that you'll never be waiting on me to reply, and I'm very realistic about the world so I'm never going to be disdainful of waiting on a post from you. But if you're online at the same time as me, we can trade posts back and forth and get a whole lot of story written up. Take your time, relax, have fun with me! I'll be doing the same with you, despite my Sonic-like posting tendencies.

Stories become memory, become myth, become legend; but never do they fade from brilliance
~Now let me tell you a story, traveler, one of my own, from my soul to yours~

This little section of stories is by far the most often changed, so check back often! You'll get to see brand of craziness that pops out of my brain that I actually want to share with people. These are going to vary wildly between fantasy, anime, sci-fi, realism... everything, really. Sometimes I just want to run through this idea that's been putzing about my brain, and I need your help to do it!

The Fourth Wall: In stock!
The world had been plunged into war time and time again, until the nations began walling themselves off from each other to prevent attacks. The nation of this story, Inventia, had been sealed off by massive walls for over one hundred years. It has, however, begun to try and break out of its self-created prison, though the walls it had formed are quite formidable. The first three are already dismantled, the work that had gone into them fading as the care that went into them dwindled over the years; but the true work is just ahead. Inventia now needs to break... The Fourth Wall.

The idea behind this game is kinda tricky, but one I find hilarious. Rather than explain it, I've written up something what our posts could look like. Enjoy.
The Fourth Wall said:
"Ahh, Inventia. So much unexplored potential, never to be explored." Perhaps that was true, perhaps it was not, but leaving home was hardly heartbreaking for Alphonse. Studying abroad in the United Kingdoms had accustomed him to this sort of monarchy: the type you never knew existed. Truly, he had spent more time pondering the ethics of dark matter creation than he had spent trying to brainstorm ways to please some pomping prince.

With a final shrug, Alphonse flipped the flap of his rucksack forward and cinched it down, heaving it up and testing its weight before nodding with some satisfaction. He exited his home and did not look back, as the house would no longer exist after the hard rule that transitioned him from his home town to the capital of Inventia, where the throne room awaited him.

With home now far behind him, Alphonse moved through the streets with conviction. The sword at his hip and flintlock across the small of his back drew some attention, but the narrative weight behind his footsteps kept the townsfolk from mentioning it. As one of the protagonists, he did not have to worry about things such as NPC interactions until the characters were named by the voices above.

Alphonse brought a hand up, signaling an aside; the NPCs around him immediately became oblivious to his presence. He had spotted someone in the street that stood out. She was younger than Alphonse by a few years by the look of it, auburn hair tucked back in a tight ponytail and a bored scowl adorning her face. "Speaking of voices above..." Yeah, who's that? Does she have a voice like me in her head? "I do believe she does. It seems we have another protagonist." I guess so. Love interest maybe? Keheheh! [color=B84A4A]"Don't you cackle like that you absurd person thing. I am too dapper for a miscreant such as that."[/color]

"Are you listening to me?" What? Oh. Sorry. I couldn't hear you over the horn of my Ship. Don't you roll your eyes at me! "Can we please get back to business you silly imbecile?" Fine, fine.

Alphonse was about to approach the girl when she abruptly came to some sort of agreement with her Narrator, moving forward into the throne room. "Hoi there!" Alphonse called out, jogging to catch up with her. Another hand help up to his mouth blurred the NPCs around him. "If you signal an Aside, like this, the people around you won't know that you have a Narrator. It seems we're on this journey together." A journey of lo- "You shut up."

Wheel of Time: In stock!
I want [very]quite[/very] badly to run a role play in the Wheel of Time universe, so much so that "very" has become its own coding for the purposes of expressing this thought. The plot thereof is uncertain as of yet, but the specifics are secondary. I just wanna be a male Channeler dammit.

Fate/Universe: Grail War: Severe craving!
The Nasuverse is one of the few anime fandoms that I'd be really interested in running a story in. I'd like to have this center around the Fuyuki City war from Fate/Zero, with our player characters replacing whichever Masters we chose and implanting our own into their role. Other than that the other Masters would be canonical, though the events of the story would be our own making due to the missing characters.

Heaven Has Had Enough: Revolt!: In stock!!
You always see stories about demons rising up from their underworldly pit to try and take over the realm of the living. But what about the righteous fury of the angels? What about that divine retribution that their sun so wholly expects them to deliver? What happens when Heaven has had enough of the ignorance, hatred, and gluttony humans indulge in? This story would follow the events of Heaven taking earth into a holy war while the demons rise to aid humans, not keen on letting their main hunting grounds get overrun by those snooty winged tarts. Events would revolve around the dichotomy of the male and female characters' starkly opposing lifestyles but similar views on the world. Our characters would almost certainly be one Angel and one Demon, though what that dynamic actually looks like is up to us!

//.ECHO_report//: New, Available!
If you're not familiar with aetherpunk, you fuckin' should be 'cause it's great. This one is based loosely off of One.Seven Design's ghost/ECHO setting, a rules-lite RPG system that I would ultimately like to use for the purposes of this story. A woman would be sent from a faction of treasure hunters to kill off a new kid on the block who's been stirring the pot, a man whose .CALLSIGN had only surfaced recently but been accredited to more .LOOT findings than most hunters have in their life. He's cocky, and he has the skills to back it up, but he has to sleep at some point and that's when the hit would happen, a woman slinking in under dark of night and cutting a throat.

Fortunately for him, his skills are only matched by his paranoia. "It's what keeps me alive," he would say, and now it had come true. Wounded and dying, he kills his assassin back before trying to open an .ECHO, a portal to the //ghost_WORLD. He succeeds, but his assassin falls in after him, and the plasm that he uses to keep himself alive also does the same for her. Wounded, and with hungry .WRAITHS closing in, the two are forced to work together to survive, prey working with predator as he shows her what it really means to be a raider.

A story you written by oneself is but a fraction of the truth; those around you count for the rest
~Come, traveler, let me introduce you to one very good companion of mine~

Eyes Up, Guardian!: *3P, Sold out!*
Three lost souls, recovered after the Collapse by a trio of wandering Ghosts, band together and rediscover their lost powers while fighting back against the Darkness that threatens to consume the universe. Set in the Destiny universe during the events of the campaign, this story idea was originally presented by a very good friend of mine who goes by the name of Tsair Talemo. You view the full type of of this request here!

Feel free to stop by any time, traveler.

Last edited:
RE: [Updated 08/21!] Ryees Kimara's Castle In the Sky [MxF, plot-heavy, intense]

Still active and interested, though I have no running plots right now. XD

RE: [Updated 08/21!] Ryees Kimara's Castle In the Sky [MxF, plot-heavy, intense]

Alrighty. So. Had a few things going off-site for a while, and they are now done. Completed, actually, for the most part.

Gonna do an update soon, but all of what I have here is still valid. Stay tuned but don't be afraid to drop me a line~!

All the listed stories are still valid interests, so let's get a bump going here~

Back
Top Bottom