Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dystopian Future RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I don't need to say anymore, but instead leave the prompt of the RP here so you can find out whether you're interested or not. Here it is:

(My character is Brandon Blaz, 17. He has messy blonde hair with dark red tips, a left eye gold, a right eye red, is slim but fit and is 5’7”. He wears a black trench coat, a red shirt with gold flame decals around the bottom half, black jeans, black combat boots and red headphones with a gold flame on the speaker parts. His headphones are usually worn on the head, though sometimes found around his neck when not fighting. His weapon is a blue mechanical scythe that changes into a 3-burst round rifle. His powers include teleportation, speed and precision/accuracy)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dystopian futures were often criticised back in the past but ever since resources started becoming scarce, people started fighting each other. The world is now broken up into different Sectors, and every day a war in each Sector breaks out. I was a one of the few fighters that survive, because I don’t belong to any Sector. People often think I’m a myth, but those who died by my hand know otherwise. They often refer to me as “Shadow Reaper”, seeing as I kill those who cause conflicts in heavily populated areas of the surrounding Sectors.

One day, your Sector is attacked by the one you share a border with, who you’ve been at peace with for a while now. You were caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, fighters from your Sector and the enemy Sector coming from all directions. While running from a couple of enemy fighters, they suddenly drop dead as you hear six gun shots, three of them for one guy and the other three for the second guy. You hear yelling from where the people were fighting and you see a guy with a blue rifle aiming in your direction he looked to the fighters, changed the gun into a scythe and fought them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Looking for a female to fill this role. if you're interested, PM me so we can discuss your character and where you would like to do the RP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom