Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Searching For Experienced Male [CRAVING] [Plots, ideas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigious Masterpiece

Pessimistic Perfectionist
Hey there!
Here's a bit about me in list form to keep it simple! ^^
  • I've been roleplaying for eight or so years. I know what I'm doing, and I'd love it if you'd know what you're doing. I left my last roleplaying site for the rising level of dumb-assery and I hope this website has a lower count on that. Not a dumb ass? We'll get along great! I look forward to it!
  • I'm only interested in playing with real-life males. Sorry fellow ladies!
  • I'm interested in primarily playing sub in the bedroom, and sometimes switch.
  • I only roleplay over private messages. No exceptions. Sorry.
  • MESSAGE ME. Do not post here. Message me, know what you want to say, and for the love of cheese do not ask me, "Do you want to roleplay?" I'm here, aren't I? Of course I do! Do I want to roleplay with you? You send me a bare message with just that question, and the odds are against you. Be ready to have a discussion with me. We're both here to have a good time, yeah? That can't happen if he just talk around in circles and get no where.
  • I can post anywhere between three and eight paragraphs. I prefer to stick around four or three paragraphs.
  • My No List: Large age gaps, first person, second person, classic master/slave or classic bdsm dom/sub, incest, student/teacher, foot play, playing multiple characters, fisting, beastiality 3+ penetration, lactation, being the older female.
  • My Likes List: Non-con, romance, con, plot-driven, coercion, blackmail, smut-driven, virginity, forced-pleasure, nipple play, vaginal sex, anal virginity, public scenes, descriptive, third person, video/photographs.
    ***Please note: There are many levels to non-con: Forced pleasure, reluctance, etc. I almost never actually go for full-on, violent, screaming, crying non-con so if that's your thing, I'm more of a forced pleasure kind of girl.
  • If my listed ideas below don't interested you, but you've got a plot or an idea that ties in with some of my interests feel free to message me! I'm always game for plotting, brainstorming, question-asking.

If you prefer an F-list, here you go: https://www.f-list.net/c/prodigiousness/

Plots and Ideas:

At the moment I only have one big craving, so it's the only idea going on my thread. See my last bullet on my list above if this idea doesn't interest you!

Male Character is fresh out of college, and way to high up on the business ladder to have earned it himself. His father is CEO, of course. Even some of his friends have high standing positions in the business. They are all young, rich, entitled, spoiled, etc. They do what they want. Male Character hires Female Character as his secretary. This is a big break for her because she is barely twenty, and can't afford to continue college just yet. The job pays well, and it just feels like a miracle that she's landed it. However, Male Character doesn't waste time getting a bit handsy. She doesn't want to quit, so she quietly reports him for sexual harassment. Nothing happens, obviously. What she doesn't know is that this is completely common there, and that her report was basically laughed at.

This is where the roleplay will start. Male Character calls Female Character into his office and informs her that reporting him won't work--but he is annoyed. He decides to stop wasting time. He informs her that if she doesn't do exactly as he says, she will be fired.

Things I want to happen in the roleplay:
--Obviously this is non-con/forced pleasure.
--He makes her expose herself in front of his colleagues. Sometimes letting them touch her or do what they want. (We'll have to discuss and plan this ahead of time, though)
--I want designated days where she's instructed to not where panties. On these days she must pull up her skirt or pull down her pants to him to prove that she's not wearing them.
--[Specific Scene Request] He's meeting with a business colleague in his office when he calls her in and forces her into the daily panty check in front of the college. He then forces her to turn around and bend over to further prove she's not wearing them. He then invites his colleague to 'inspect' that she's not wearing panties, and makes her bend over near his colleague. Colleague eventually asks if he can have a go at her, but Male Character rejects this, but instead offers to let him watch. (More details to be discussed)
--Eventually I like the idea of a scene where he calls her into a board meeting, a large one filled with all the higher ups as well as Male Characters friends where he makes her strip and does her in front of all of them. (So basically he didn't get in trouble by the report, not only because his father is the CEO, but because basically all the men do what they want to their secretaries)

If you're going to end an RP without even starting it, just tell me outright. Don't leave me hanging for weeks and then add me to your Ignore list. That's downright rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom