Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother seeking father AND son [Threeway MMF plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in playing the mother in a mother/father couple who decide to bring their young (16-18) son into their sex life, teaching him how to have sex with a woman AND a man. The main focus will be on MxF sex, but the two men must be okay with playing out MxM sex as well. It will be a short-term threeway thread.

A few quick guidelines:
-To make sure this is clear, this will be a threeway plot - three players, one for each character. (I say this because some people think I'm looking for one person to play both the father and son - nope!)
-Please be open to both M/F and M/M sex, since this plot will include both.
-I usually write about 2-3 paragraphs per reply. Getting the same from you would be really nice.
-This will be in a thread or a PM.
-Don't message me with role-play requests that are only tangentially related to my ad. This is what I'm looking for.

If you're interested in playing the father or son, shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details. Thanks!

RE: Mother seeking father AND son [MxFxM plot]

I'd like to play the son. If nobody else takes an interest in this, I can double.

I can play the dad if you're still looking.

LoveIsEnergy said:
I'm interested in playing the mother in a mother/father couple who decide to bring their young (15-18) son into their sex life, teaching him how to have sex with a woman AND a man. The main focus will be on MxF sex, but the two men must be okay with playing out MxM sex as well. It will be a short-term threeway thread.

If you're interested in playing the father or son (or either role), shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.

If you are willing to roleplay by instant messenger, then I would be very interested in playing both father and son in such a scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom